Sm Audition 2008?

Guest ailannguyen

Guest Dork3tt3

yukixyuki: oh wow, you are Chinese/Filipino/viet!?!? and don’t worry, it didn’t sound like you was bragging. :D honestly, I think that’s the first I have heard that mix and I live in Hawaii lol, :lol: I think that’s cool! I didn’t even know Japanese and Filipino was common either lol :sweatingbullets:

Bonjourjoan: umm if I remember reading correctly, i think they have mentioned that the more experience you have the better. But correct me if im wrong. :sweatingbullets: Lol are you doing n e commercials??

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thaoyunho

I think I just need to give up =p my parents would never let me travel that far to do an audition ><

Guest dbskluver_karen

i really hope they come again..cuz i was nto able to go last year >< ...tho im 17...im still gonna try ...i guess ^^

Guest yukixyuki

same here...vietnamese parents won't let you travel alone and just to go for an audition..>.<

but my dad agrees...i'm just keeping it away from my mom...coz she wants me to be a doctor which i don't like...

btw...i don't know why people say i look japanese..do i look japanese? O.O

Guest angel_cutie

anything auditioning or whatever counts as experiance like auditioning for another

comoany,tv,and stuff..so yahh~~

school choir,church too^^ b sure to list them

Guest Pencilz

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

WTF ? snsd had surgery? which person to be exact please. cuz i have these things againist people with unnatural faces...

-oh god not my taetae or yuri... omg x.x-

yunho, dun give up :D sm will probably recognize your face and be like "wo this guy sure tries hard to get in, ill give him a chance"

i hope that would happen to me anyways...and then they give me a chance to be a trainee, and i then i fail horribly. then i go jump in a river and suicide.

Guest Dork3tt3

Yukixyuki: umm, to me you look Chinese, from those angles. But a doctor? Wow, my parents did want me to be a doctor! Lol they want me to get a degree so I have to go into nursing (typical Filipino)

Thaoyunho: just like pencilz said, don’t give up!! I have heard in previous threads that if they see you constantly going back, they might give you a chance.. but not sure if its true lol. I just read posts lol

Dbskluver_karen: lol, you should try, cause I know there are people older than you still auditioning, im 19 and I wish I could but they wont come to Hawaii and I another girl in this thread is 21 or something. Don’t give up!

Guest dbskluver_karen

^ thanks for the encouragement^^

i wonder if its true that if you persist to audition if they'll give you more of a chance ^^ lol....maybe slightly..o well

Guest yukixyuki

that would be a good idea though to audition everytime... it shows that you really want to get into the entertainment...

i know..azn parents really want their kids to be doctors...coz they have larger income.... but i told my dad a different one...it's always my mom who is against it...>.<

pencilz: to your question...or confusion...i'm not really sure if they did too...but surgery is pretty common in entertainment..>.< but here's the link

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186577

WTF ? snsd had surgery? which person to be exact please. cuz i have these things againist people with unnatural faces...

i only know one person... Tiffany.. she got her nose done i think..

btw this question is bit off topic, so yea...

Guest Dork3tt3

Dbskluver_karen: no problem, hope you audition! :D Ya, im not sure if it is true but it doesn’t hurt to try if the opportunity is there right? Lol I hope to audition next year if they have which will be my first audition!! lol cause airplane tickets are too expensive to fly up to cali this year.. I wanted to fly to cali for fly to the sky’s concert but too expensive!! :tears: (sorry if it was off topic lol :sweatingbullets:)

Yukixyuki: yup yup, sadly that is true. <_< i hope you do get to pursue the career you want though. if you dont mind me asking, i know its off topic, but what career would you like to get into? Gosh… I told my sis that if I could change my major, I would love to dancing as a job, If I don’t make it in the entertainment industry, then I want to open my own restaurant. Lol sadly, im stuck as a nurse… <_<

Kfreak: oh she did!?!? Wow, i mean I don’t mean that in a bad way lol. I just find it interesting to hear what celebrities get done lol :lol:

Guest dbskluver_karen

yea this year would be my first audition too^^ but i would either go to the one in chicago or toronto..its only a 4-5 hour drive..so no plane ticket is needed for me...

but i do hope you manage to go to the audition..it should be a really good experience^^

<3 FTTS^^

Guest Dork3tt3

^ Ohh you too?!? 4-5 hrs? wow.. I was already tired driving and hr in cali lol. :sweatingbullets: Idk if I asked this, but what would are you going to audition for?

Also thanks, I do hope I get an opportunity to audition! ^__^ ohh, you love FTTS too?!?! :w00t:

^

I love FTTS. bwahaha xD

same here...vietnamese parents won't let you travel alone and just to go for an audition..>.<

but my dad agrees...i'm just keeping it away from my mom...coz she wants me to be a doctor which i don't like...

btw...i don't know why people say i look japanese..do i look japanese? O.O

Lol i think u look chinese, but sometimes japanese? I'm chinese/viet, but no filipino. People say i look white xD and sometimes they think im korean or something. i had a korean person say that she thought i was half xD

Lol im the opposite. My mom's like sure w/e but my dad would be like (@#*QTHLKSGHSL if he found out. ><

anyways. i'm so offtopic. bah.

Hope SM has another audition. i went last year and it was my 1st audition ever. it was fun. ^^ Helped me alot, especially when i went to the JYP one.

Guest Dork3tt3

^ ohh you too?!?! COOL! Are you guys going to the HB concert or there concert in Cali?!? I wish I could go.. :tears: I LOVE FTTS!! :wub:

Ohh how was your experience with auditions?!!? N e tips for those who will audition?? If you don’t mind me asking, what did you audition for?

Ohh me too! Someone said I look white lol. Others said I look only Filipino or Chinese, but im both lol. Someone said I look thai, Japanese, and luckily Korean! Which I don’t know see why lol I find it funny when they tell us what ethnicity we are lol ^__^

Guest bonjourjoan

Bonjourjoan: umm if I remember reading correctly, i think they have mentioned that the more experience you have the better. But correct me if im wrong. :sweatingbullets: Lol are you doing n e commercials??

nah, i haven't try anything yet. but i'm planning to apply fro an agency and pursue some modeling

in preparation for the upcoming audition...just for the experience...^-^

so...thank you

Guest angel_cutie

try even thoe you think you look "old"

i swear i saw this person over like 25 auditioned for global

last year where i also did...or my eyes werent working that day..

Guest Dork3tt3

^ ya i have heard that there even adults/parents that audition or something lol which i think is cool. :D

bonjourjoan: No prob. :D wow your gonna get into modeling? cool, so im assuming you will be auditioning for modeling as well?

Guest iPhets

i know..azn parents really want their kids to be doctors...coz they have larger income.... but i told my dad a different one...it's always my mom who is against it...>.<

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186577

lol mine is the opposite... they dont care what i do, they just want me to have a stable life in the future

but my dad wasnt too happy when i said i wanted to become a doctor, LOL.

hmm, a lot of celebs have/had surgeries done..its not common, i wouldn't be surprised lol. its neccesary in the entertainment industry anyway

the parents/older people go there mostly for the judges comments right? @_@ it'd be a bit awkward but heyy.. its a good experience and props to them lol

Guest Dork3tt3

^ wow, your dad wasnt happy with your decision on wanting to be a doctor? thats the first i have heard that lol :sweatingbullets: (i dont mean that in a bad way :sweatingbullets: )

lol, it kind of would be awkward lol. but like you said, i have give them props! lol :D

Archived