Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

i've voted but i dont think she'll win, if the voting is based on the previous one which is to vote off anyone that u don't like, she'll have a high chance of winning cuz she has the least votes for the most hated one. i don't really care for this soompi queen competition but let's vote for her to show our support.

Guest yum yum dimsum

^ yeah i agree, shes so underrated here.

soompiers are more for the cutesy girls on TV..

acting all cute and being pretty on screen. wheres the talent..? :blink:

anyway. i still voted for ji hyun.......

Guest vondunker

There quite a number of my favourites up in the list in the poll. Well just voted for JJH. I agreed with cjoey bout jjh being underrated. WEll theres more soompiers to the drama side. So be it. =D

Guest a b e r c r o m b i e ♡

she's really talented. in MY SASSY GIRL, she did a great job portraying a wild type of personality. in DAISY, she also did a great job portraying a soft womanly type of personality<3 talented for sure :D

++| eebyul |++

Guest jhing

Waaahh I can't see it either quteacho, matey. I'll try to upload it again.

I've voted for Ji Hyun unni. I don't really care if she doesn't win coz the fact remains that she's one uber talented actress. Can't wait for her next project.

Guest mgbebz

did u guys know that jeon ji hyun is actually chinese? like chinese-korean? maybe her grandparents came to korea from china? (not sure which generation).. i just found this out.. i've been a fan of hers, but i didn't know this about her.. i thought that was cool :)

did u guys know that jeon ji hyun is actually chinese? like chinese-korean? maybe her grandparents came to korea from china? (not sure which generation)..

no, this is a fake rumour, she's not a chinese.

Guest Yohan

did u guys know that jeon ji hyun is actually chinese? like chinese-korean? maybe her grandparents came to korea from china? (not sure which generation).. i just found this out.. i've been a fan of hers, but i didn't know this about her.. i thought that was cool :)

I believe this was brought up before that Hwang is also a Korean name.

Edit: Someone already beat me to it.

I just saw this Samurai Warrior video on dailymotion. Was this a screen test or something? The site also has part 3 of the water commerial, which I finally got to see after having watched the first 2 from links earlier on this thread.

Guest charmm

^

Like the 2 posts above mention, Jihyun is FULL Korean.

Wang is also a Korean last name,

Like how Lee is also a Chinese last name.

Anyways, OMG that body shot!

I'm so jealous of her figure... absolutely gorgeous (:

Guest Yohan

I just saw this Samurai Warrior video on dailymotion. Was this a screen test or something? The site also has part 3 of the water commerial, which I finally got to see after having watched the first 2 from links earlier on this thread.

Here's some screen captures for the first half of the video.

jjhsamuraiwarriorwf0.jpg

yohan:

That is Jang Hyuk's MV, I think back in 1999 or 2000. Ji Hyun is Jang's best friend, so its not surprising that she's always in his MVs. There are 2 parts of this MV, its has a sad ending tough.

ok, here are some new pics that i found.

any3.jpg

any4.jpg

any2.jpg

any1.jpg

Guest yum yum dimsum

Yohan thanks for the caps.. she's so cool in that vid...

cjoey thanks for the new Anycall pics... hope there'll be more.. will there be a TV CF for that? or are they just photos?

hyori and ji hyun in one CF, that'll be cool! anycall sales will sky-rocket.. even if they dont show the phone, like they did in the pictures. haha

mgbebz that was an old rumor.. she looks very Korean to mee...

juliee i love that avvy!! poor CTH..

I hope she announce her next project soon..... :phew:

----

EDIT

will the new Bestibelli catalogue be out tomorrow? :unsure: