Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

i have no questions on the women's category. :P

but in the men's, how does "beautiful" mean there? i have a different impression with the term after seeing Lee Jun Ki is in the #1 spot. perhaps you know what i mean... :unsure:

well i think the term "beautiful" here does not mean handsome, i guess it means pretty facial features..

what impression do u have?? u mean feminine?

Guest Elee

i totally loved her from My Sassy Girl! She was so sassy, lol. Another recent movie i watched from her, Windstruck. That one was good too...she really has acting talents, huh? Shes good at crying..she made me cry:( im looking forward to her new movies^_^

Guest lailanie10

well i think the term "beautiful" here does not mean handsome, i guess it means pretty facial features..

what impression do u have?? u mean feminine?

umm yeah...hehehe..peace :sweatingbullets:

umm yeah...hehehe..peace :sweatingbullets:

I thought about that as well, but Daniel's in the list too..and daniel is definitely not feminine...hehehe, they should actually make a poll for beautiful women and not beautiful men

Guest yum yum dimsum

lailanie10 / cjoey - hehhe. i dont think beautiful should be the right term for that poll. especially if u got someone like daniel henney on the list... :phew: lee jun-ki looks feminine though he got a lot of fans admiring that femininity (ack spell!?) :lol: - i can see him in a CF wit Ji hyun in the future.. maybe for Anycall :phew:

dbsg_ - yep, i love the way she cries. its so heartfelt... you just want to cry with her :tears:

poplover - since i dont really trust internet purchases and i cant get that dvd where i live (not in a million years :rolleyes: ) im going to just download it.. hehe :lol: once i clean up my disk space. though i want to get my hands on that directors cut :sweatingbullets:

a lot of people didnt like her performance in DAISY. from what ive read, i think the film tries sooo hard to be a blockbuster hit and at the end it failed. i hope in the future she chooses something that is MORE challenging and would even improve her skills to the next level.

i rather have her in a less known project but praised for her acting skills. than have her in a big budgeted film that flops.....

Guest Yohan

I read in the Daisy thread that clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever has the Korean language version of Daisy. I found the subs on Kloofy.

Edit: It's the Chinese dubbed version. Don't waste your time. Sorry :blush:

Edit2: naynay123 has the Korean audio version. Search for "dⓐiⓢy". I'm watching the 1CD Korean audio version now. I saw the 2CD Korean language 1st CD but there were multiple CD2's without a description of which one was in Korean.

The Korean language CD2 has "ovj08" at the end of the url and is 700.5MB (as opposed to the Chinese language version which is 698.9MB).

Guest CK92842

poplover - since i dont really trust internet purchases and i cant get that dvd where i live (not in a million years :rolleyes: ) im going to just download it.. hehe :lol: once i clean up my disk space. though i want to get my hands on that directors cut :sweatingbullets:

If you use a torrent finder you might be able to get your hands on it today. :sweatingbullets:

Off I go to watch Windstruck, usenet is treat. ;-)

Guest yum yum dimsum

Am still waiting for that drama! :lol:

well... she's being considered to play the lead on the KBS Drama version of Hwangjini along with Ha Ji Won, Lee Young Ae and Kim Tae Hee.

But theres already a movie on the works so i dont see the point of making it into a series...

that would divide the audience.. and both projects would suffer. and a lot of comparisons will be made.

I've been reading on the Kim Tae Hee thread and they didnt want her to get the role either for the same reasons....

while on the Song Hye Gyo (she's in talks to play the lead in the movie version) thread, they're worried that the drama would take more attention than the movie, since dramas are more popular than movies in Korea.

I hope JJH stays away from this... :wacko::rolleyes:

Guest jhing

OMG, Queen Latifah as Sassy Girl? Nooooooooo! :lol: Why can't they get a much younger, SLIMMER and more beautiful actress?? They've got thousands to choose from for pete's sakes! :lol:

sushiboii - I hope JJH doesn't take Hwangjini. That's not a lovestory! Or is it? :lol: I want her in a romantic comedy drama or romantic drama drama. hehehe

Although I heard that it's got an interesting plot and the lead has a very challenging role to play. But I don't really like the fact that they're gonna be making a drama version and a movie version with different leads too?? Do you know which version they're making/showing first??

yea, agree with u guys, i don't want her to take that role as well...i hate comparisons, ppl will compare the leads of the drama and movie, the drama will come out earlier though..

and WHAT ???QUEEN LATIFAH??????

which guy is willing to be beaten up by a fat woman and would fall for her? Gyun woo is willing to do so becuz the sassy girl is pretty but Queen Latifah is...

Guest jhing

^^ cjoey! maybe queen latifah is going to lose weight just for this role and maybe she'll have surgery too. OMG, am so bad! :lol: but seriously they need to get someone else for the Sassy Girl role. Someone who is pretty, slim and full of sassiness like our Ji Hyun. Or... they could just get our Ji Hyun to play sassy girl. :D