Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest vondunker

Wow, thanks so much for those fabulous pictures CJOEY!!!

I bet her hair has hit beyond her waistline! They still look so long even when she tied them up . Wow, i really love to have her hair, growing healthy and "strong". Gorgeous woman.

Guest yum yum dimsum

:blink: she doesnt look like a make-up artist.. or maybe im just stereotyping :ph34r:

so many pictures to look at!

sj029.jpg

and we still have Bestibelli and Laneige ones to look forward to...

what about her next project?? *dramadramadrama* :phew:

-----

hmm.. i think Elisa could pull the character off, only if the story line is as good as the original (boo!).. JJH is still the Sassy Girl

Guest dream_weaver

wow she looks stunning in these pics. can i ask, were these pics taken in korea? if so it makes it look so picturesque. great pics!

In 2006 CFs, who is "The most beautiful woman"?

bijo.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, Jeon Ji Hyeon, Kim Tae Hee and Im Su Jeong are in the higher rankings.

CFs are a way of recognising the popularity of the stars at one glance. In 2006, many stars appeared as CF models, pouring attention from the consumers. Among those CFs, who is the beautiful woman who shines the most?

The activities of the most beautiful women who shone with their CFs in the first half of 2006 are shown, and the rankings on portal site <Empas> is carved on the fans' memories again.

First of all, Yoon Eun Hye, with the successful case of accomplished transformation as an actress from a singer, participates in 2006 as a CF model of various fields. With <DHC> where she has been active with Kim Sun Ah as a model, the evaluation of the CF that rang in one's heart was obtained from fans.

Also, Jeon Ji Hyeon gained high popularity. Jeon Ji Hyeon has differed in mysterious CFs up to now, her cute expressions and movements in cyber space obtained an explosive reaction from the fans because of a lovely dance and thus the product which is called "Jeon Ji Hyeon phone" shortly achieved the result such that the highest sales are recorded in a short period.

Also Kim Tae Hee, via her CF where she is shyly singing as she drives, the reaction most remained in memory. While Kim Tae Hee drives the car in the S Oil CF, her appearance makes a pure, lovely expression while she is singing, it is said that the form which she shows seems like that of an angel, and it is also said the song in the CF has a characteristic which remains strongly in one's memory.

Lastly, Im Soo Jeong who had appeared some time ago as a pure girl, at the end, announced her powerful attraction to her fans which is strong to the extent that fans dispute whether it is truly Im Soo Jeong who had changed to an extraordinary funky girl. Im Soo Jeong showed an appearance that was not able to be imagined from her usual image through the sudden transformation to an unconventional Funky Style image in the CF of < SENS Q35 > of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Her CF image was expressed securely.

What transformation do the beautiful female stars accomplish by their various CFs and appear in front of the fans in the future, the trend is expected.

Original article at http://www.wowkorea.jp/news/News_Read.asp?nArticleID=11670

credit stephanieshieh fo postin these droolicious JJH pix in AF forums

jeonjihyun1vf2.jpg

jeonjihyun2ig2.jpg

jeonjihyun3rc0.jpg

jeonjihyun4dw1.jpg

jeonjihyun5ql5.jpg

jeonjihyun6kg8.jpg

jeonjihyun7md1.jpg

jeonjihyun8ru9.jpg

jeonjihyun9gb2.jpg

jeonjihyun91co1.jpg

jeonjihyun93vi6.jpg

jeonjihyun94dg0.jpg

jeonjihyun95ge5.jpg

jeonjihyun96rt6.jpg

Guest yum yum dimsum

whoa!!!! nice pics quteacho!!! thanks

-------------------

I finally got to watch Daisy on youtube... it was an OK movie..

all the characters were flat and boring, same thing can be said about the storyline.. it wasn't really interesting. the editing was confusing. the main song was GOOD though! :tears:

the three main actors were wasted... they didnt get to show what they're really capable of since the characters were really flat.. the only interesting part was the ending.. that was the main climax of the film and ji hyun and woo sung was really believable....

not ji hyun's best work. i finally understand the disappointment of some people since this movie created such a buzz before it was released..

hope she picks a better project next time. ;)

Daisy is not her best work, but its not that bad. I can't say i really like it but i don't dislike it either and it could've done better. personally prefer the international cut version, its actually much more better and there are a lot of difference between the 2 versions. I think so far only the mandarin dubbed international cut version can be found on the internet, but the dvd of the international version (with their original voice, of course) is released yesterday, so i guess it'll soon be available for dl. Initially, i only wanted to buy the HK (International Cut Version) DVD, but after seeing this

dvd0202854sk0.jpg

dvd0202855gg3.jpg

I've ordered both.

^^ that box set looks pretty sweet! and thanks to the peeps for the pics!

anyway i've been a Jeon Ji Hyun fan ever since My Sassy girl, to be honest that movie got me interested in Korean movies and everything Korean! :D So here are a couple of GIFS i made

windstruckresizemj2.gifjjhqe2.gif

Guest jhing

Those are some Hot pics of JJH, quteacho! :w00t: But I would really love to see some drama pics next! :lol:

mgyfan - thanks for the beautiful JJH gifs!

cjoey! - thanks for sharing those Daisy stuff pics with us. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Guest vondunker

mgyfan - thanks. she's so cheeky in those gifs.

1000th post? Thanks to everyone who post . . and lets continue to post. Cheers.

Guest sapphire_ange

hello to all! there are lots of Jeon Ji Hyun pics here! I really like her! She's a good actress! :D