Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest -kace;

sushiboii-yeah.. i know, i cant make everyone like her.. but atleast they should not keep on bashing her right? :)

in her commercial with in sung.. i can really see that they have a chemistry, they kinda look good together.. and of course coz im also a fan of in sung.. i would love to see them together! :)

i have a question.. why does jjh doesnt have any kissing scenes?

Guest vondunker

so there i see. thanks for the clarification cjoey & sushiboii . . :)

by the way those pics up there.. is it a new drama for her?

well i'll complement my post with some jjh pictures..

Jun%20Ji-hyun.jpg

2_54-3-59-150_20020702102541.jpg

images723753_3.jpg

jihyun35.jpg

jihyun30.JPG

Outwit_CSA2_019_Jeon_Ji-Hyun_09.jpg

i thought she resembled song hye gyo here.

JeonJiHyun001.JPG

JEON_Ji-hyun_9.jpg

JeonJiHyun002.JPG

jeonjihyun6680jw.jpg

Kace:

i guess its because the script doesn't require kissing scenes.. or maybe she wants to bring out a msg to the people that love can be very pure and doesn't need any intimate actions.

but hey, she has been kissed before onscreen..this is the evidence :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM90FeMPdak

Vondunker:

Those caps posted by Sushiboii are not from a drama. they are from a mineral water CF. U can watch the CF here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSR5c6bCUWQ

Jhing, Sushiboii:

i've always wanted Ji Hyun to pair up with someone around her age, and In Sung is one of them..i like In Sung as well. Ji Hyun's co-stars are normally from the same company as her (Sidus HQ). She has worked with Park Shin Yang (series, movies), Jang Hyuk(movie, CFs, MVs), Jung Woo Sung(movie, CFs, MVs), Cha Tae Hyun(Movie, series) before , so I guess it's In Sung's turn or maybe Ji Jin Hee. Both of them have only worked with JJH before in commercials..but I hope it'll be In Sung, cuz In Sung's only few months older than her, they look compatible together..

Kyosho

yup, no plastic surgery before

Guest vondunker

kosho. yup no.. Though i cant be d-amn sure, i think her beautiful is a gift from mother nature haha. Lovely hair, great features, hour glass figures, pleasant personality. god, i wish i have those.

cjoey: LOLX. i thoughts thats a drama. Thankyou for the link! hey guys, see! Must be all these commercial/mvs fault. The Cfs/Mvs always are almost akin to shooting a drama~ They all have such good storyline/plot/whatever, no wonder JJH is contented with them alone that shes not so addicted to making a drama. Probably movies.

Guest yum yum dimsum

jhing yeah! they looked great!!! they should be in a drama NOW! haha

kace maybe she have a non-kissing policy on films. hahaha.. ive been askin the same question for a long time.. when will she kiss someone? hahaha

vondunker wow! thanks for the pics. great way to start the page

cjoey awww.. that gotta be the cutest thing ive seen!!! that lil boy is soo cute! and what was she doing in a room with the GOD's????

kyosho she hadn't had any surgeries!! :D and yeah, i forgot bout that, she gave jang hyuk a mouth to mouth on windstruck....! did she? cant remember... i think she did...

Guest yum yum dimsum

more guys that worked wit ji hyun... :D

blah.jpg

i really like that CF wit so jisup.. that was funny.. :lol:

Guest jhing

sushiboii! I loved that cf with JJH and SJS also! They looked cute too. I hope they can make a movie or a series together when SJS gets back from the military.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee I want her to be in a drama or movie with Hyun Bin too! :lol:

We want too many guys for her. I want to see her in a drama or movie with Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Daniel Henney, Dennis Oh, So Ji Sub, Lee Dong Wook, Jo In Sung, Jo Han Sun, Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, Bi. Anymore hunks you guys want to add?? :lol:

Guest lailanie10

lailanie welcome to the thread!!! another JJH fan!! :D

[

thanks for the warm welcome! :) i hope i could see her in a drama too. she's such an excellent actress.

hello there. i also love JJH.loved her in My Sassy Girl and WIndstruck.

quteacho... you're in Park Sun Young's thread right? :)

welcome to JJH thread lailanie! we are all glad to have u here!! :D

yea, am pretty visible to Sunnie'z thread as well. Uhm.. actually bumpin in nd out

uv... puhlease see mah siggy. haha. do visit us often okie. ;)

thanx fo' sharin those pix u guyz!!

waves to jhing, sushiboii, cjoey, kyosho, vondunker nd all others!!

Guest yum yum dimsum

thanks for the pics!!!

quteacho the second last pic.. is that really her? she looks different!!

--------------

New Book Pinpoints Fallacies of Star Marketing A survey of the advertising effects of six commercials featuring football ace Park Ji-sung suggests that superstar marketing may not have the effect advertisers fondly believe it does. Asked which of the six came to consumers’ mind when they heard Park’s name, most named XCanvas and Hite, with 28.7 percent, followed by Gatorade with 14.9 percent, Nike with 9.6 percent and Kyobo Life Insurance with 1.1 percent. A Woori Financial Group commercial featuring Park scored a resounding 0.

The survey features in a new book titled “Star Marketing” by Park Mun-gi, the director of Brand 38, which has conducted surveys of consumers’ perceptions of celebrities since 2003. It suggests for the first time based on hard numbers that a marketing strategy relying heavily on top stars can only produce a mirage.

The bombshell ticks away in chapter 2, “Analysis of the advertising effects of stars.” It examines the advertising effects of commercials featuring 30 celebrities including Jeon Ji-hyun, Kim Tae-hee, Rain, Chang Dong-kun, Won Bin, Moon Geun-young, Lee Hyo-lee, Han Ga-in, and Park Chan-ho based on a survey carried out twice every year since 2003 of the star marketing (results for the first half of 2006 not included).

In the second half of 2005, the survey consisted of some 2,000 one-on-one interviews. It discovered that the most effective model for a TV commercial was Jeon Ji-hyun, followed by Kim Tae-hee, Rain and Chang Dong-kun. It ranks stars in categories such as “likeability” (No. 1 was Kim Tae-hee in LG cell phone commercials, followed by Jeon Ji-hyun for Elastine shampoo and fashion brand Giordano, and Moon Geun-young for KTF), “reliability” (No. 1 is Ahn Sung-ki for Maxim’s coffee, followed by Cho Seung-woo for Cyworld, Jeon Ji-hyun for Giordano and again Cho Seung-woo’s for KT&G), and “influence on purchasing desire” (No. 1 was Cho Seung-woo for Cyworld, followed by Jeon Ji-hyun for Elastine and Han Ga-in for Hauzen washing machines). These results were then combined to produce the SMBI or star marketing brand index. That was miraculously topped by Won Bin for Cyon, followed by Ahn Sung-ki for Maxim and Lee Hyo-lee for Samsung Anycall phones.

Yet Park’s research shows that if a star and a product mesh, commercials featuring him or her do succeed. “The dishwasher Dios commercial was such a flop because it featured Kim Hee-seon, whose image suggests she is the last person on earth to use the machine, but another commercial featuring her for DHC, a mail-order cosmetics brand, was a great success because the brand is highly compatible with her image of a haughty woman who would bully others into doing things for her,” Park says.

The book also covers the frequent cases where consumers remember the stars but not the brands. Thus Kyobo Life Insurance featured former Team Korea manager Guus Hiddink, a fact consumers remembered despite forgetting what the commercial was about. “But Samsung’s Pavv commercial, where richard simmons Advocaat and Hiddink look at each other without saying anything is a successful case.”

As the figure above shows, the failure of Woori Financial Group’s commercial can be explained in the same context. It featured Park Ji-sung and Park Chan-ho, two Koreans who contributed to improving the nation’s standing in the world, which so distracted consumers’ attention that they never remembered the message, according to the book.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

and Daisy will be remade by Hollywood.. the rights were just sold.... <_<<_<

hmm....interesting article... so the ovarall ranking is the effective models ranking topped by JJH or the star marketing index topped by wonbin?

Giordano shouldn't drop her as its model since she's in the top 3 for likeability and reliability..

Ha Tinh Nhi:

just go to besti belli site and u can download the catalogue.

Guest kyosho

and Daisy will be remade by Hollywood.. the rights were just sold

Ugh... so not looking forward to that ...

I wonder if it's the same studios that keep remaking jihyun's movies!

I wonder if it's the same studios that keep remaking jihyun's movies!

I don't think its the same studio

Andrew Lau (the director for Daisy) said he'll direct the film himself but they'll use Hollywood actors. I don't quite understand why they want to remake Daisy, cuz the film did not do well in the box office.

Guest yum yum dimsum

lee hyori is now giordano's model, she used to model for anycall.

jeon jihyun is now anycall's model, she used to model for giordano.

did they trade them????.. :sweatingbullets:

lee junki models with hyori along with jang dong gun in the new giordano CF

lee junki still models for anycall, but not yet wit jihyun who use to model with donggun in giordano..

does that mean there will be jihyun/junki CF for anycall anytime soon??..

hahaha wit moon geunyoung (another model for anycall)?

err.. i have a headache..

they should just pair hyori and jihyun in one CF or somethin.. that'll be something!!!

----

not really looking forward bout that Daisy remake.. maybe the story will work more with western characters.... hmm.