hongchae1

Guest yum yum dimsum

Ha Tinh Nhi thanks for the pics!! she looks lovely!! :blush:

kkam jjak she would probably make it to top 10!!!! if not.. number 1!! :D

17cha028.jpg

Guest yum yum dimsum

quteacho thanks! would love to have some of those posters :blush:

--

if that series about the MISA director turns out to be more than just a rumor, then her leading man could be Jo In-Sung..... what do u guys think??... :D

Guest jhing

Wow quteacho, thanks for the pics and fanarts! I would love to have some of those JJH posters as well.

If that drama pushes through then I won't mind Jo In Sung as the lead guy. I like him and I think he and JJH will have great chemistry. :D

why not?! tat seemz to be a nice idea... jihyun alongside insung in a drama!

lookin fo'ward to watchin our sassy girl on TV, sushiboii nd jhing matey. :D

guyz, have here a super cute^^ JJH gif. *giggle*

enjoy lookin intensely at! :P

JeonJiHyun.gif

BTW, thanx CK fo' tat besti belli calendar. liked it!

Guest vondunker

she's being nominated as Best Actress for Daejong Film Awards which will be held next month..hmm....but i don't really think she'll win.

i saw that on the papers yesterday. Im so happy for her that im notifying all my family members about it. My family knows nuts bout her other than knowing that shes in the film, My Sassy Girl. yeah.

i think that the lead from "You're My SunShine" will win it. However nomination means acknowledgement of her success. Wow her first nomination for female leads, am i right?

And a heaps of thanks to cjoey for those jjh pic took together with her friends in real life. OMG. i wish im her friends.

AA83AB909160BD731260ED225D0D5C30_500.jpg

btw jjh looked drunk here. A pub or something, where the camera flash lit up the place, right? haa

Guest kyosho

i saw that on the papers yesterday. Im so happy for her that im notifying all my family members about it. My family knows nuts bout her other than knowing that shes in the film, My Sassy Girl. yeah.

i think that the lead from "You're My SunShine" will win it. However nomination means acknowledgement of her success. Wow her first nomination for female leads, am i right?

And a heaps of thanks to cjoey for those jjh pic took together with her friends in real life. OMG. i wish im her friends.

btw jjh looked drunk here. A pub or something, where the camera flash lit up the place, right? haa

From what i read.. she doesnt really drink hehe

That is not her first nomination for Grandbell (Daejong) ... she has WON the best leading actress award before back in 2002 for My Sassy Girl (I think she's the youngest winner for this category) she was only 21 at that time. but frankly speaking, I don't fancy her chances of winning, I think Lee Young Ae or Jeon Do Yeon will win but it doesn't matter, its only Daejong (not Oscar :P ) we'll still love her heaps.

that picture is taken when they are doing the photoshoot for Giordano CF.

remember this?

giojjh.jpg

AA83AB909160BD731260ED225D0D5C30_500.jpg

see the same clothes that she's wearing?and she doesn't drink (she's a good girl :D )

Guest yum yum dimsum

quteacho - thanks for the gif.. that is like the very first gif i saw of her when i started to like obsess over her. hahaha! she can pull those faces and not care how her face would look like. love her!! :blush:

vondunker - im excited about that nomination as well. although i think her chances of winning are not that great, but im glad she's nominated. Daisy didn't do well but i think JJH's performance in that was worthy of a nomination!

kyosho - ye i read that she doesnt drink as well.. what a good girl!!! :D

cjoey - who can forget that Giordano cf!! hahah especially she got another CF out with the same concept. she's baaaaaackkkk!! :sweatingbullets:

so glad this thread is alive as ever.. unlike before. post post post!!!

look at this.. Hwanhee and some random girl immitating WooSung and JiHyun's YOUME MV,... :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSwSt6k4f08

Guest lailanie10

hello there. i also love JJH.loved her in My Sassy Girl and WIndstruck.

quteacho... you're in Park Sun Young's thread right? :)

Guest jhing

Thanks for the wallie CK!

sushiboii - I really want that tv drama with Ji Hyun. I hope she makes one straight after that indie film she's doing. I sincerely believe that we haven't seen JJH at her best when it comes to acting. This girl is very talented and she needs to unleash that talent. To show everyone how great an actress she really is.

Mind you, I love JJH "the model" but I love JJH "the actress" even more. :D

Guest -kace;

the fact that she doesnt drink makes her sound even more adorable and worth of idolizing! :) hmm.. but does she smoke?? i hope not.. but if she does.. i guess its okay!

the fact that she doesnt drink makes her sound even more adorable and worth of idolizing! :) hmm.. but does she smoke?? i hope not.. but if she does.. i guess its okay!

she doesn't drink and smoke. and so far there are no rumours or scandals.

that's why I like her..and yes, she's really worth idolizing. :D

and like what sushiboii said, LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE !!!

Guest -kace;

she doesn't drink and smoke. and so far there are no rumours or scandals.

that's why I like her..and yes, she's really worth idolizing. :D

pwweff!.. :) her reputation is really clean ehh? waa! im liking her even more! i really cant believe that some people thinks shes over rated! urrgghhh!

Guest yum yum dimsum

lailanie welcome to the thread!!! another JJH fan!! :D

kace/cjoey yep, she doesnt drink/smoke, she doesnt even like goin to parties..

you both r right! shes really worth idolizing.. she doesnt need scandals, numerous movies/tvseries or numerous appearances to boost her popularity!! even when shes not on the scene she still manages to get a spot on most popular polls. i love her :blush:

bout people thinking shes overrated, well u cant expect everyone to like her.. hehe

jhing well that indie/short prod film isn't confirmed yet so theres still a big chance that she might do a drama!! hope she does...

and i think she already have proven herself as being a great actress. even in her commercials wit small plots. u can really see her talent.. !!

u nver know.. we might see these two on TV soon.. hahaha *cross fingers*!!!

15gz89l.jpg

Guest jhing

OMG sushiboii! Those caps u posted of Ji Hyun and In Sung made me giddy! They look cute together! OMG! I want them in a drama now. :lol: