Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

no news about her, but i have some new clips of her in Japan.

Although I don't understand what they are talking about, this clip is quite funny cuz the tv show host , Matthew did a lot of silly stuffs to make JJH laugh.

matthew1.jpg

matthew2.jpg

matthe3.jpg

Download: http://aiselo.net/jeon/time/matthew20060603.wmv

Not much on JJH in this clip, its mostly about a gay man getting crazy when he saw jung woo sung.

wlj2.jpg

wlj5.jpg

Download: http://aiselo.net/other/Daisy/tokudane20060602.wmv

Interview with Jung Woo Sung and Jun Ji Hyun

c0069124_1261641.jpg

Download: http://aiselo.net/other/Daisy/news23-20060602.wmv

credit to aiselo

Guest vondunker

Here's the

CF version of "Afer A Year" (Yoon Gun)

Time Flies By (Yoon Gun)

After A Year by Brown Eyes (ripped from my CD)

Piano Nocturn (Piano version of the after a year) (ripped from my CD as well :P )

Making of the CF

Thanks so much for brown eyes songs! esp "after a year", i think i often heard it played in dramas/movies or whatever..

Guest Elee

I really like her, I think she's a bit crazy xD

haha=P i really like her too! im a new fan...well, ive been her fan for a long time, but i couldnt find her thread...but im a new fan it is! im trying to watch all her movies and stuff:D shes my wallpaper as well..even though im a girl, i still think that JJH is hot and sexy :sweatingbullets: shes very talented and PRETTY!!!

Guest Happy_Day

omg she's so beautiful. my favorite actress. i just wish she would do some dramas, but i gess she's too "big" to do them now. haha.

Guest jhing

I know she's too big to do a drama but I bet she'll be even bigger with a hit tv drama. :D

Thanks for the new clips and caps cjoey!

Guest yum yum dimsum

the last few minutes from that matthew journal show - hahaha! - the way she slapped her bu+t! haha!!

thanks cjoey

like all of you, i hope when she announced her next project - it'll be a tv drama!!! :sweatingbullets:

credit to rubie fo' postin tis in ta News Thread

June 6, 2006

History Attests to Korean Stars' All-Natural Looks

The chiseled features -- can Korea's gene pool really have produced the perfection that graces TV screens all over Asia without the help of the country’s otherwise so very busy army of plastic surgeons? The Chosun Ilbo listens to the rumor mill to discover just how natural the Korean Wave is.

◇Kim Tae-hee

200606060005_01.jpg

Kim Tae-hee hit the big time when she was still in high school in Ulsan. She attended a nationally renowned school that brought together top students from local middle schools, yet even there the actress was able to stay on top of her class for the entire three years. And her looks have not changed since then: they made her the object of desire among the boys of all the surrounding schools. One rumor circulating about the actress at that time was that she studied for free at a private tutoring college. According to the rumor, her presence there was thought to attract so much business from male students that the institute waived the fee.

◇Ko So-young

200606060005_02.jpg

Ko So-young has been a great beauty since her school days. So haughty, yet so pure -- no wonder the tongues are wagging. The rumor is that when she left home to head to school of a morning, a line of expensive cars lined up in front of her house driven by men who yearned for the privilege to chauffeur her to school.

◇Kim Hee-seon

200606060005_03.jpg

Kim Hee-seon is a doll; and, would you believe, she has always looked like this.

◇Lee Young-ae

200606060005_04.jpg

Lee Yong-ae spearheads the Korean Wave. Childhood pictures and photos of young Young-ae in hanbok from her school days can be found all over the Internet. Devoted Netizens can attest, therefore, that no surgeon's knife was needed to improve her.

◇Jeon Ji-hyun

200606060005_05.jpg

Sexy Jeon Ji-hyun also remains unaltered by science since her school days.

◇Kim Ah-jung

200606060005_06.jpg

A picture of Kim Ah-jung at the age of 20 has recently been circulating online, from an interview where she confessed to her dream of becoming a model. There is the body, there is the face, already perfect.

◇Han Ga-in

200606060005_07.jpg

Han Ga-in appeared on a TV quiz show when she was a high-school student, and she was also captured in TV footage of interviews with high-school students. Her looks needed no improvement. The story of how entertainment bigwigs spotted her in the news clip and immediately went to her school to offer her a part is already legendary.

◇Song Hye-gyo

200606060005_08.jpg

Song Hye-gyo also started out in entertainment while at high school. "She was active in show business when she was in the first year of high school, and she appeared on a TV show in the third year, so she wasn't able to attend class often," a teacher recalls. "But with her cheerful character, she mixed well with her friends and was always in a bright mood." Needless to say her looks are said to be entirely nature's work.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source: http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0606060005.html

Guest yum yum dimsum

yeah she looks like a tough girl during her highschool days.. hehe

anyways ...

Jun Ji-hyun puts in a wonderfully understated performance that’s far removed from the insanely gurning yupki girl from Kwak Jae-young’s hugely successful comedy of 2001. In what is undoubtedly her most demanding role to date the young actress has the incredibly tough task of juggling her emotions. Her portrayal of Yun-jung is heartbreaking to say the least and it pains the viewer to see her sad, lonely figure go through life with such guilt and shame. To her testament Ji-hyun evenly balances her acting, never throwing herself into melodramatic fits or conforming to clichéd crazy-person tactics; her character’s breakdown is natural and believable, which is why she remains so memorable here. The Uninvited DVD Review

dying to watch this.. :sweatingbullets:

Jun Ji-hyun puts in a wonderfully understated performance that’s far removed from the insanely gurning yupki girl from Kwak Jae-young’s hugely successful comedy of 2001. In what is undoubtedly her most demanding role to date the young actress has the incredibly tough task of juggling her emotions. Her portrayal of Yun-jung is heartbreaking to say the least and it pains the viewer to see her sad, lonely figure go through life with such guilt and shame. To her testament Ji-hyun evenly balances her acting, never throwing herself into melodramatic fits or conforming to clichéd crazy-person tactics; her character’s breakdown is natural and believable, which is why she remains so memorable here. The Uninvited DVD Review

dying to watch this.. :sweatingbullets:

Um, I'd say don't bother. I watched it and found it very boring. Ji Hyun acted well, but everything else put me to sleep.

Guest CK92842

Um, I'd say don't bother. I watched it and found it very boring. Ji Hyun acted well, but everything else put me to sleep.

Some reviews would've been useful, it's due for my doorstep via netflix tomorrow. ;)

wow! thanx sushiboii fo' sharin!

watcha gonna see juz fo' jjh performance huh?

eer sorry cant understand what wuz written there.

izzit a new movie after daisy, tv seriez, fashion show or whut?

:)

anyway, here some more Anycall pix...

20060607_samsung_SCH_V940_1.jpg

20060607_samsung_SCH_V940_2.jpg

credits to aving

Guest jhing

quteacho - fantabulous pics of JJH! thanx for sharing. :D

am so dying to hear any news about her making a tv drama next. :lol:

Some reviews would've been useful, it's due for my doorstep via netflix tomorrow. ;)

Didn't realise you were watching also. Anyway, the pace of the film is very slow. VERY SLOW. It crawls. If my memory serves me right, there are also a lot of long silences - which just add on to the monotone feel. Watching Ji Hyun and Park Shin Yang drone on, move about like robots, strain to catch what they're saying... well, I just wished the film would hurry up and end. I agree Ji Hyun put in a performance that sets her apart from the Sassy Girl role, but everything else combined sapped what could have been a ground-breaking performance for her.

It was not horror. It wasn't a psychological thriller. It was a yawner.

Maybe you might end up liking it, I don't know.

Guest yum yum dimsum

wow! thanx sushiboii fo' sharin!

watcha gonna see juz fo' jjh performance huh?

eer sorry cant understand what wuz written there.

izzit a new movie after daisy, tv seriez, fashion show or whut?

ohh.. :sweatingbullets: her role in 'the uninvited'

It was not horror. It wasn't a psychological thriller. It was a yawner.

Maybe you might end up liking it, I don't know.

ohh, thats a shame.. films like that tend to get boring at times..

is that daniel henney in the picture with her?

they look madddd hotttt :]

yes thats her with daniel henney..

just more pics to share :phew:

1247cit.jpg

1247cxx.jpg