Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

oneandthree said: http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/result JJH is not even in the top 20???? waeeeeeeee :(( :((

yeah that's why i feel so sad and feels like crying upon seeing the result....  hey JJH's fans all over the world come out and let's vote for her!!!! She deserves to be there!!!!!

Anyways JJH's birthday is coming!!!! How can we send our greetings to her???? Any idea????

madelaisa said: It's time to combine forces in voting once again, chingus!

Goddess is nominated at the Style Icon Awards 2014

http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll#none

You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote. Voting Period : 2014.9.30 ~ 2014.10.20 14:00  KST |  SIA Awards Show : 2014.10.28 19:00  KST

Jeon Ji-hyun - "Becoming a brand of her own, going beyond a trend"

Guest madelaisa

hongchae1 said: madelaisa said: It's time to combine forces in voting once again, chingus!

Goddess is nominated at the Style Icon Awards 2014

http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll#none

You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote. Voting Period : 2014.9.30 ~ 2014.10.20 14:00  KST |  SIA Awards Show : 2014.10.28 19:00  KST

Jeon Ji-hyun - "Becoming a brand of her own, going beyond a trend"

Guest arleneo

Im just thinking about the couple award. I think they gave the said award if the same couple attend the awarding because i find it inappropriate if only one is present.

About the Daesang Award, is it possible to win two person for that category? I mean TIE..

I also have question on my mind why JJH doesn't attend on the awarding;

1.) Is she have an award?

(If she have an award definitely she'll attend or if she really can't make it because of her filming, at least there is a video for her thank ypu speech, right folks?

2.) She doesn't won anything thats why she didn't attend.

Which is which Chingus ....

arleneo said: Im just thinking about the couple award. I think they gave the said award if the same couple attend the awarding because i find it inappropriate if only one is present. About the Daesang Award, is it possible to win two person for that category? I mean TIE.. I also have question on my mind why JJH doesn't attend on the awarding; 1.) Is she have an award? (If she have an award definitely she'll attend or if she really can't make it because of her filming, at least there is a video for her thank ypu speech, right folks? 2.) She doesn't won anything thats why she didn't attend. Which is which Chingus ....