Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

"Assassination" crews' feeling for Goddess' fans' gift

[Goddess' fans went to the shooting site and deliver their pre-prepared gifts and lunches to goddess and the crews on 07.10.2014]

Blogger: "This is my first time seeing and receiving [this kind of gift], [i'm] very excitied!! The cool JUN JI HYUN and the cool JUN JI HYUN's fans!!! 'Assassination' daebak!!!!"

e9557b02tw1el2zvzdrbxj209z0fn3zd.jpg

(Cr: Weibo as tagged translating  instagram @sun0sun0)

JUN JI HYUN's gift and dinner party for "Assassination" crews

Goddess arrived Shanghai on the night of 28.09.2014 and on the next day, she gave a set of her endorsed Hada Labo to every member of the crews and treated them BBQ meat as dinner that ngiht.

Blogger: "JUN JI HYUN gave [me] a set of her endorsed cosmetics, and treated the crews BBQ meat as dinner.  I'm so honored to work as part of the crews."

4ab4233ajw1el2vzzpysdj20g205jaaa.jpg

(Cr: Weibo as tagged)

Another Group of JJH's fans sent gifts and lunches to "Assassionation" set today.

After a group of JJH fans did that yesterday, today another group of JJH fans did the same again LOL

005AiK8Kgw1el3vvi4ji4j31kw16o4bj.jpg

005AiK8Kgw1el3vveez81j31kw16owu6.jpg

(Cr: Weibo as tagged)

Guest queenjihyun

According to Chinese fans, goddess will return to Seoul this Friday (10.10.2014).

Looks like every friday she will go back to seoul to be with her husband..and go back on sunday night to shanghai to continue filming..maybe that is her schedule..she make sure that her weekend belongs to her hubby..lol

Guest queenjihyun

I think Jjh will have a new uniqlo cf on october 10 according to this site http://www.fleece-campaign.com/mobile.php

@loyun‌ any news about her adidas cf? :D

Guest arleneo

GODDESS
FOCUS ON ME!!!

(Haters gonna hate :P)

8789eecajw1el4m35565ij20fj0bnaai.jpg

credits: http://www.weibo.com/giannajunbar

Its soooo NICE/AWESOME to see the photo advertisement of our goddess Jun Ji Hyun on the top of the building..(So proud of you jjh).

Imagine people looking up to see your beautiful and alluring face...^_^

wuhuuhhh... your really a bright shining star...

This is your month Jun Ji Hyun..

Happy birthday in advance..

JUN JI HYUN has finished all shootings in Shanghai.
Goddess has finished all of her shootings in Shanghai.  The three leads have completed the shooting for the movie poster today.
(Cr: Weibo @電影暗殺)
------
Also as stated in my previous post, it's believed that goddess will return to Seoul tomorrow.

Guest queenjihyun

JUN JI HYUN has finished all shootings in Shanghai.

Goddess has finished all of her shootings in Shanghai.  The three leads have completed the shooting for the movie poster today.

(Cr: Weibo @電影暗殺)

------

Also as stated in my previous post, it's believed that goddess will return to Seoul tomorrow.

Today is their last shooting day at shanghai? They are done already look so fast..lol. What about the other scenes where are they going to shoot it?