Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Oh my gosh... The way he sits and covers his mouth... Much girlie than me.. Shame me.. Just compare with others man, his friends.. But curious where is the photo's taken? Hhhhhmmmmm..... His apartment? But as I know, that's different from previous apartment layout that I've seen before

He is so girlie than me!! Omo!!

@-)

hi guys i am new here,and can't wait for her ch with kim soo hyun,i really hope to see them together.

PS: sorry for my bad english

Hi, if you are reallyyy miss them(jjh&ksh togheter) just go to http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021844/do-min-joon-kim-soo-hyun-cheon-song-yi-jeon-ji-hyeon-you-who-came-from-the-stars/p53 chingu... This is our truly land to feedin our shipper heart...

;;):D

diendong said:

MellaN

said:

DhilaM

said:

loyun

said:

OMG PHOTOS OF JJH's HUSBAND WERE SEEN ON WEIBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese fans searched hardly on the Internet and eventually they got the photos from JJH's HUSBAND's friend's facbook!!!! (HOW complex yet THEY HAVE THE PATIENCE AND LOVE FOR JJH to do it LOL) WE SHOULD GIVE OUR DEEP THANKS TO CHINESE FANS!!!!! THEY MET JJH THEY GOT AUTOGRAPH THEY SHARE WITH US AND NOW THEY FIND OUT JJH's HUSBAND LIFE PHOTOS LOL
They are likely to be recent photos...look at his hairstyle, quite similar to the photos of him captured by HK's paparazzi lately.
=)) they are making fun on him and questioning whether he was watching "You Who Came From the Stars" when the photos were shot>

DhilaM said: diendong said:

MellaN

said:

DhilaM

said:

loyun

said:

OMG PHOTOS OF JJH's HUSBAND WERE SEEN ON WEIBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese fans searched hardly on the Internet and eventually they got the photos from JJH's HUSBAND's friend's facbook!!!! (HOW complex yet THEY HAVE THE PATIENCE AND LOVE FOR JJH to do it LOL) WE SHOULD GIVE OUR DEEP THANKS TO CHINESE FANS!!!!! THEY MET JJH THEY GOT AUTOGRAPH THEY SHARE WITH US AND NOW THEY FIND OUT JJH's HUSBAND LIFE PHOTOS LOL
They are likely to be recent photos...look at his hairstyle, quite similar to the photos of him captured by HK's paparazzi lately.
=)) they are making fun on him and questioning whether he was watching "You Who Came From the Stars" when the photos were shot>

Guest agie1430292211

Yes, thats what i thought too chingu! and i dont see him acting girlish, i believe uri JJH always pick the best out of the rest.
cocomhe said: hi there...about that photo of her husband, i think from what i see, his body was leaning on the table and his elbow was on top of it, hence, his right hand was on his chin to support it...just my overview  :D:)>-

BTW, all chingus here who just respond on JJH husband picture, kindly remove image tag as its against soompi rules...And I do not see anything weird on his pose hehe :D since I see lots of Korean dramas, variety and etc, there are even girlish idol, actor but they are not gay haha

thank you @agie  no offense to anyone but i see many korean actors who are effeminate in their actions like covering their mouth when laughing, i see that also on KSY, but i don't find them gay or girlie actions, i guess that's just  their habit 
@DhilahM hi there, i am just so intrigue by what you said..
"he is Gay? oopss... 
i know he is. i heard about him.. i want to reveal about him... OMO.. no no no 

I CAN'T "

kekeke sorry for being so nosy about it, i  might got the message wrong...can you PM me  :P

agie said: Yes, thats what i thought too chingu! and i dont see him acting girlish, i believe uri JJH always pick the best out of the rest.
cocomhe said: hi there...about that photo of her husband, i think from what i see, his body was leaning on the table and his elbow was on top of it, hence, his right hand was on his chin to support it...just my overview  :D:)>-

DhilaM said: agie said: Yes, thats what i thought too chingu! and i dont see him acting girlish, i believe uri JJH always pick the best out of the rest.

Guest agie1430292211

cocomhe said: thank you @agie  no offense to anyone but i see many korean actors who are effeminate in their actions like covering their mouth when laughing, i see that also on KSY, but i don't find them gay or girlie actions, i guess that's just  their habit 

loyun

said:

DhilaM

said:

agie

said: Yes, thats what i thought too chingu! and i dont see him acting girlish, i believe uri JJH always pick the best out of the rest.

cocomhe

said: hi there...about that photo of her husband, i think from what i see, his body was leaning on the table and his elbow was on top of it, hence, his right hand was on his chin to support it...just my overview 

:D:)

>-

loyun said: DhilaM said: agie said: Yes, thats what i thought too chingu! and i dont see him acting girlish, i believe uri JJH always pick the best out of the rest.

maria_m2me said: loyun said: DhilaM said: agie said: Yes, thats what i thought too chingu! and i dont see him acting girlish, i believe uri JJH always pick the best out of the rest.

Okay, Im new here. But I think if any of u want to continue that kind of discussion, better by PM.

We end the discussion about JJH's husband. Let's focus to JJH's work. Shall we? ;)

* someone who just want to have friendly environment in this forum :)

My dear @loyun‌ as I read in dramawiki, they said she has same religion with me. So i just said what usually, just once more for highlight "usually", dear... But if she's is not, so thats oke. Case closed, right, dear? If she's buddhist, no need married in church and before pastor... Both of us love Jeon Ji Hyun unnie... She's goddness and I really adore her as an actress.. Of course, she's A-List Actress, no doubt about that one.. Wait for next awesome project from her... Support her 100 percent...

Sure :) let's focus on her work and CFssssssssss XD

I'm sorry if I sound a bit unfriendly in the above posts... It's because I feel a little hurt when I see people discrediting JJH's marriage..... : ( because I really like her....to bits haha

I JUST WANNA SAY :

I'M SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!  >:D<

I'm not supposed to post like that.
but, sometimes we have different opinion or perception is normal.

so, i hope we can still share information in the future.

B-)

PS:

What you see, is not always good. but sometimes they do it for IMAGING.