[drama 2007] Kind Woman Baek Il Hong 착한여자 백일홍

Guest huangsy

the reason why Yeong-chan ends up at the police station is because he went to Il-hong's place to sneak a peek at Sarang from afar but when he saw the girls coming out of the house ... he of course couldn't control himself ( just like he couldn't control his horniness) and ran up & started hugging the youngest girl calling out Sarang's name. Then when Sarang said that's her ... he started hugging her instead. Jin-bong came upon the frightened girls & seeing the horny old man hugging Sarang ... called the police & report him as child molester. :lol: Poor Sarang ... I really hope she'll never find out that harabujji is really her dad :wacko:

LOL I didn't the notice the missing bandage at dinner. Ah Yeong is fast becoming a witch isn't she?

I wasn't paying attention to the missing bandage either. :lol: ... But obviously he was well enough to eat with both hands since they were having western food & using fork & knife.

That's the thing ... I wasn't expecting them to turn Aryeong into a witch~ =/ She was such a nice & klutzy girl ... but now she's turning out like her mom & grandma~ :wacko:

Seung-pyo does dress really well ... the only thing I didn't like is the bag he carries ... but then that's just me~ :sweatingbullets: It seems he's not over his ex-gf who's dead?

That old adulterous couple ... I know they are supposed to provide the 'comedic' relief of this drama ... but darn it ... the writer don't have to make them the stupidest adulterous couple ever on TV screen. Geez ... all those mushiness between them is simply disgusting instead of endearing. :crazy: And they obviously never learn from their mistakes either~ :ph34r: I'm actually rooting for Ms Cheon to catch them & give them hell ... :lol: Anyway ... I just ff most of their scenes~

And I'm actually finding Hyeonmyeong's crush on Seung-pyo annoying~ keke ... I know ... I know ... teenagers & all that. Even then ... I don't think Il-hong should be encouraging her by getting Seung-pyo to cooperate. Isn't that making it worse? You should be talking some sense into your daughter instead of encouraging her behavior. But then she wouldn't be kind woman Baek Il-hong eh?

And that Ms Eom ... sheesh~ ... I can't believe she's gonna end up being Mrs Seo's spy again on Il-hong & JunMan~ Such an ungrateful witch~

So the lady who bailed the gigolo Nam Gi out from jail ... is doing that using the money she borrowed from Il-hong's mother in law & then running away ... And Nam-Gi happen to have learned how to make furnitures while he was doing jail time :wacko: Do they have to have that many coincidences~ :ph34r:

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well reviewed there exupery.. :) ..

did you guys notice SeungPyo's gold pyjamas?? (two episodes back..) LOL*!! i dont know whether it's corny or sexy!!

yes i love him in suits..he's so well organized i get all giddy..

so the potrait is his dead art teacher ..it looks a little like HyeonMeong..

(i watched KBS award and it shows him hugging the three kids and IlHong wishing the viewers..awww..so cute!!)..

i am getting pissy with the elderlovers, Aryeong and obviously her mom and Miss Eom..oh yeah the comeback of NamGi too!

Guest adikkeluangman

gloria83 Don't think this drama in veoh. )

Thanks for others that help and give inputs on last week episode. Owh. I injured my hand too but in left hand. Not same hand like SeungPyo.

If the worker insisted to have IlHong. For sure IlHong will join them. then how come SeungPyo throw a fit. Is he jealous or what. It must be hard on him to work with one hand. I wonder if IlHong do something to help him or not.

exupery i like to read your post. Bout Hyeonmyeong's crush on Seung-pyo thingie. I think that maybe IlHong want to SeungPyo be nice to her kid so that HyeonMyeong can get over him with nice and good thinking. not be cruel to her. but then he still do the same thing or maybe it his habit to become cruel to people... ke ke ke...

Yah... I'm so hating Ms Eom. So agreed with you. Double face, spy what else. and she even think she is higher ranking there. i just imagine that how the workers in factory actually don't like her too even another man that from same factory with ms eom also was trying hard to cope with her behaviour.

i thought the lady that with namji is new character. does she in previous episode. don't realized her. owh. that's why Okbun dont' have much money. don't want to talk bout the old couple.

My ranking for best clothes are no.1 - Cha Seung Pyo (what else to say) work or casual he always looks so suave and cool. next is Sa-Rang. She always wear cute, prim and proper dress. third place goes to JinBong. maybe coz she previously worked at office before and she adapted to that style. Sometime she can be creative too.

inez SeungPyo in gold PJ. I want to see too. anybody had caps or anything. it made me think of something. *pervert mode* they in kbs award show. the drama one? i need to dl that too.

Is there any romance YET between IlHong and SeungPyo although maybe for a few second. I'm dying here to know. With NamJi on the scene. I don't know what to expect. Maybe it will reveal something like actually JinSol is the daughter of NamJi and Ilhong (I don't want to think about it.

this post is long sorry. but still... last thing... Cha SeungPyo and Baek Il Hong hwaiting! :)

Guest adikkeluangman

OK. I don't watch this week episode yet so don't want to make assumption but then... argh... when read the preview. man. i just want to kill or hit anybody. One question: Who is Ae-Ran?

Preview at KBS World

Episode 46

To get Il-hong out of trouble, Nam-gi lies that he is the real father of Jin-sol. However, he doesn’t know who the father is. Il-hong is uncomfortable because she cannot reveal the truth.

Meanwhile, Ok-bun hears that Deok-hi went to see Il-hong. She mistakenly thinks that Deok-hi came because her relations with Yong-chan was uncovered. Clutching at straws, she consults Ae-ran.

Deok-hi is back at home. She regrets her decision to divorce Jun-man on paper.

From Hyeon-myeong, Seung-pyo learns about how Il-hong knew Nam-gi. Then, Seung-pyo goes to see Il-hong. In front of her house, he runs into Jun-man.

I tried to watch this saturday episode if i go back home weekend. :tears:

did you guys notice SeungPyo's gold pyjamas?? (two episodes back..) LOL*!! i dont know whether it's corny or sexy!!

lol ... personally ... i don't find it sexy so i guess that makes it corny? hahaha ... but i think he only wear the gold pj bottoms right? and he had on a white singlet top. he looks so much better in his suits~

and i like how seung-pyo is thawing and seemingly more aware of things beyond work. :rolleyes: i like the scenes when he was working on repairing the table with il-hong & he was even smiling which is so rare from him.

If the worker insisted to have IlHong. For sure IlHong will join them. then how come SeungPyo throw a fit. Is he jealous or what. It must be hard on him to work with one hand. I wonder if IlHong do something to help him or not.

Il-hong went over to have a drink with them out of courtesy when they asked her to ... but one of the worker who's quite drunk started putting his arms around her & treating her like she's an easy woman ... SP saw what's happening so he came to her rescue~ =) That's when he injured his hands. And Il-hong showed her concern & thanks to him for saving her by bringing him kimbaps so it's easier for him to eat with one hand bandaged~

Bout Hyeonmyeong's crush on Seung-pyo thingie. I think that maybe IlHong want to SeungPyo be nice to her kid so that HyeonMyeong can get over him with nice and good thinking. not be cruel to her. but then he still do the same thing or maybe it his habit to become cruel to people... ke ke ke...

SP is positively really sweet to Hyeon-myeong now. Haha ... He even loaned or bought her a book on drawing or design? Actually ... I understand Il-hong's stance on this now better after what she told SP ... about HM losing her father at such an early age & how he's an interior designer too which is also why SP's approval meant so much to her.

i thought the lady that with namji is new character. does she in previous episode. don't realized her. owh. that's why Okbun dont' have much money.

the lady with nam gi is indeed a new character and she didn't appear earlier until the scene where she picked him up outside the jail. however, after what she said to nam-gi & he called her beauty ... that's when it was clear she was the person who ran off with il-hong's mother in law money because the mother in law mentioned about the incident and the name of the person (beauty) during a phone call with someone who was handling her financial ie. lending out her money on her behalf etc. and how could he loaned the money to that beauty person who's known for conning people's money~

Is there any romance YET between IlHong and SeungPyo although maybe for a few second. I'm dying here to know. With NamJi on the scene. I don't know what to expect. Maybe it will reveal something like actually JinSol is the daughter of NamJi and Ilhong (I don't want to think about it.

Well ... of course no romance is going to happen that soon but you can certainly see SP starting to take concerns over anything to do with Il-hong. And he was so happy that people are beginning to ask for the company that designs the furniture at the show house they worked on. And of course ... there's him being so nice to Hyeon-myeong now. And we also get a couple of smiles from him too. Haha.

I thought I told you before? JinSol IS Nam-Gi's daughter!! There's no more ifs & buts~ I remember during an earlier scene when Il-hong was still denying the possibilities that she could be pregnant ... she had this flashback scene of Nam-gi leaning in to kiss her while they were in his apartment~ And judging from her reactions when she saw him coming out at her house when she arrived home with Jin-sol in today's episode ... the way she was trying to hide Jin-sol behind her ... that confirms it even more.

And geez ... I really don't like how they turned Aryeong into this complete witch. What happened to the girl who at least shared some camaraderie with her father over her mom & grandma silliness and fad diet in earlier episodes? She doesn't even seem to really care about how her dad is doing or his feelings ... and now she's out to nap SP just so her mom & dad can get together again? :wacko:

Gosh ... that Nam-gi is such a sleazeball and oily bastard ... I hope SP or someone will give him the thrashing he deserves soon. I can't believe how thick skinned he is and how he's trying to weasel his way back to Il-hong's lives so shamelessly. It's getting harder & harder to watch this drama without wanting to bang my head on the wall~ :mellow:

I don't know who I feel the sorriest for Sarang or Jinsol. Sarang has two old cheating pervs for parents and Jinsol has a sleazeball and oily bastard for a dad. Poor girls! SeungPyo hurry up and rescue them!!!!! :blush:

Guest adikkeluangman

exupery Don't hurt yourself. We have different view bout this drama and that what made this thread interesting. Beside that, you're the one that can give another view on this drama.

I managed to DL random episode of this drama and made caps before my HDD crash on me. I so want to kill myself.

This is from epi 35. When IlHong came and see Ayeong bout the contract. At this point SeungPyo came and ask whether she need him in discussion too. IlHong said no. He looks hurt a bit. So cute. if only I know how to make gif file.

2002688151705354216_rs.jpg2002628925091456715_rs.jpg2002611327671531911_rs.jpg2002668421144413841_rs.jpg2005410032714429753_rs.jpg2005464922400532896_rs.jpg <-- This is when IlHong decline him to be around :)2005458793500293507_rs.jpg

Do you guys know other CB that carry this drama beside godlove3494. When I want to DL the old files not available for DL. It have words in Korean orange and only have few latest episode as in Korea times.

ALERT.... ALERT... ALERT

ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR! Let's say this together again. Cha SeungPyo and Baek Il Hong hwaiting!

Today is public holiday in Malaysia. So I managed to watch today episode. Need to go out now. will continue later.

:) :) :)

Hey thanks for the caps adik..yeah it's Awal Muharram and Salam Ma'al Hijrah to you.. :)

Exactly romance is in the air..how SeungPyo's feelings towards IlHong is obvious! :rolleyes:

Love it when he whacked that sleazer NamGi!!..(come to think of how SiHwan was the Protector for 'Hwang Jini'..wow..). But JunMan is feeling the same too..

^ I think JunMan is the kind of person you would want to confide to and he does seem to know Il-hong so well. Such a wise man. It's so true what he said about a person's nature don't really change. But can you imagine him whacking sleazer NamGi? Hahaha ... I think he's too soft to do something like that. Gosh ... I can't believe I got my wish so fast and that Seung-pyo gave that sleaze a punch he deserves ~ This is the 2nd time Seung-pyo got into a fight and again it's over Il-hong. That sleazeball actually deserves a lot more than that punch but it's good enough for now~ I hope Seung-pyo disinfect that hand that came into contact with NamGi. :ph34r:

Today's episode is so cute ... I think SP was initially about to push Il-hong's swaying head away & then I was surprised he laid her head comfortably to rest on his shoulder instead. And the way he was trying to protect her head from banging on the side window~ :wub: And after she woke up ... he just told her to get off when he was being so sweet while she was asleep. :lol:

I don't know who I feel the sorriest for Sarang or Jinsol. Sarang has two old cheating pervs for parents and Jinsol has a sleazeball and oily bastard for a dad. Poor girls! SeungPyo hurry up and rescue them!!!!! :blush:

LOL ... so true. I too don't know who I feel the sorriest for~

Hello! My first post here and I'm glad that there's a thread here for this drama. I was able to start this drama and I actually thought the main paring would be Namgi and Ilhong, until he ran away with her money without knowing that he got her pregnant and then disappeared. Afterwards, I lost interest because it seemed to me it would be Ilhong and Junman and Aeran and SeungPyo so I stopped watching this. Until I caught again the recent episodes where it seemed Seungpyo is starting to open up to Ilhong! Cliche but still works for me.

Yes, Seungpyo is just so hot and he can get away with almost anything he wears! Not only the gold pj but that suit with belt!

ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR! Let's say this together again. Cha SeungPyo and Baek Il Hong hwaiting!

I'm joining the bandwagon! :D I hope there'll be more scenes between the two of them and lessen those of the oldies. Even though this is a drama, I'm having a hard time watching the afair of the grannies.

Guest adikkeluangman

Hi guys... i keep smiling all day because of today episode. yeah, i so happy. even it raining here too..

thanks inez for the wish.

random; okbun also act in 'terms of endearment' drama rite. song il gook auntie? and namji is the x -bf of ha jiwon in 'love is divine'. other than that i don't recognize other casts b4. i don't know how i can missed the gorgeous, good looking 'cha seung pyo'. i'm so drooling on him... :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for long post and spoiler. i can't help myself. :blush:

today epi is so cute, sweet and all the nice thing you want to say. even got surprised... nvr thought that the old-man want to do drastic thing like divorce the wife. ke keke...

i found that namji a bit messy in new part long hair. he looks so much fine during the early episode. that is b4 i drooling on seungpyo. he resort to his old habit again. oh my and i love how jinbong and ilhong keep their stands to fight the man. i feel so proud of ilhong. poor kids coz they know nothing. only thought that namji is the nice guy. but then when is watched the scene when they use to be happy together. made me feel sad. i know that time. everyone was happy. ilhong with new job and spen time with kids. even namji too. although nvr thought that he would cheat on him.

when i watched this drama it remind me of 'insun is pretty' coz the character almost the same. for me lah. junman is wise-man. i really think that ilhong looks upon him as father figure coz she always talk bout his late-dad when with junman and i think junman can accept the reality that ilhong only looks as father figure not like other kind. but he so messed up. need to trim his hair or something. thank god the.. mrs eum not in this epi.

hu hu hu... final moment. can see how aryeong was frustrated when know that her dinner with SP also included ilhong. SP talked bout ilhong like alwways ilhong agreed everything on him. i really love when ilhong get drunk and talk bout how SP looks so much good looking when smile and aryeong was shocked... ke keke... SP can't maintain his stillness face and off to toilet. oh my... areyong keep annoyed when ilhong keep talking bout her father. when they finish dinner. ilhong was really drunk and imagine to see aryong pissed off again when SP saying he will send ilhong home... oh my. i so love him... and then in the car too so sweet... oh but then when did SP changed car. i think i saw his driving a mercedes before this (earlier episode when he went to meet ilhong). then his act when ilhong sleep in the car. so kind. i wish that ilhong mumble something like 'she will mention namji' so that SP will be jealous... i'm so evil

and then... the ultimate moment... oh man. when i saw namji there. i know it just time. ilhong went out of SP car and how her decline for SP to accompany her back to the house. then she walked and round the corner saw a man singing. just like typical ilhong she tried to help ppl in need. then saw that man is namji and she turn her back to run. oh my god she know that SP still around. oh man... i'm in heaven at that time. then our hero come to seize the day. and then it left hanging like that. i wonder what SP trying to tell...

ergh... ok guys i will not watched the next episode. so please keep me update ok... oh my... so now we can have hope on the couple...

remember the chant... Cha SeungPyo and Baek IlHong hwaiting!

adikkeluangman, there's a free gif maker "beneton" which you may want to try. I've been making gifs of Prince Cha SeungPyo and his to-die for dimples, but don't know how to post them.

I feel sorry for Junman - I can really feel his "fondness" perhaps even love for Il Hong; I sincerely hope the writer will give him a nice unexpected ending to his story in the drama as all us are rooting for Prince Cha and Ill Hong.

Random - Okbun was in Jumong as Buyeo's 2nd guardian of the temple - whilst, Aryeong's mum acted in Terms of Endearment.

hey welcome gracious..good to have another fan here! :)

aida..we have the gorgeous SiHwan thread here..check out his 'to die for dimples' pics i posted.. :rolleyes:

adik..today's episode is so heavenly (except Mr SleazerBall NG in desperate move to back in..'creeps..)when SeungPyo started to show signs he's already falling for IlHong....*sighs*..I normally skip the parts on the elderlie pervies..i just hope they run away and never come back but never ever take Sarang ...

i was just running through Capital/Seoul Scandal yesterday and that's when it hit me where i've seen Aryeong before!!! she had a small role as the daughter of the chief inspector or something with the loony Japanese wife. lolz the mom wanted to make a match of her with kang ji hwan's character~

i want a good ending for Junman too ... and it's not going back to the witchy ex-wife~ =/

i really like Jinbong & her name calling ... keke ... she labels the sleazeball & the mother in law the way i would have. although i know il-hong will give in eventually to sleazeball's request for a job because she's kind & all that ... at least she's not so gullible as to fall for his story right away ... she certainly learned some lessons~ but obviously not enough since she actually hired that two-faced ms eom. maybe ms eom & sleazeball might start something together if they are going to work in close proximity~ :w00t:

so did anyone faint at the scene of Seong-pyo in his towel only? :lol:

so did anyone faint at the scene of Seong-pyo in his towel only? :lol:

Heavens!!..how could i miss that out!!..yes..exupery..i was shrieking a little... :rolleyes::P

Guest adikkeluangman

So what happen on Friday episode? What happen between them after the knock-out. I'm so dying here. Please somebody fill me.

Seung-Pyo in towel. OMG! I thought it is white robe or my eyes deceiving me. This is what episode? today? gonna shoot myself.

Anybody can give tutorial or direct me how to watch at KBS site. I tried but don't succeed? With this drama not upload in any CB so far. i want to watch all epi that i missed.

Today epi. is from KBS Preview that i posted here.

NamJi guy appeared again. He is too persistent. he tried to make amends but then his way is too much. asking for job. but i think that he end up gettin it. it such an awkward moment when the guy that hit ilhong late husband told his wrongdoing to junman. it really shocked him up. he he he mrs seo just realized that her x-hubby can't be under her grip anymore.

seungpyo is so love sick. calling ilhong just want to check her out. he really into it.

wah. so hyunmyeong had over with seung-pyo? i so happy to see how aryeong pissed off when seungpyo rcvd call from Hyunmyong and Seung-pyo shut her off b4 that. ke ke ke... then when seungpyo asked hyunmyeong bout her mother. omg. even kids also can know the truth just by the qs and face. seungpyo drank espresso so sexy. gah... then when he and hyungmyong in front of the house. ilhong is stuck btwn 2 guys. deng...

Thanks for the welcome!

So what happen on Friday episode? What happen between them after the knock-out. I'm so dying here. Please somebody fill me.

Seung-Pyo in towel. OMG! I thought it is white robe or my eyes deceiving me. This is what episode? today? gonna shoot myself.

That's episode 45. Just can't help to make caps even though my copy is crappy.

seungpyoga5.th.jpgseungpyo2kk4.th.jpgseungpyo3lj9.th.jpg

hahaha, they're really capitalizing on Seungpyo. I mean he didn't really have to wear that ...:lol:

In this episode, Namgi was knocked out by Seungpyo (but later on it seemed he was faking it) and then Ilhong told him to just go. She then asked Jinbong's help and brought Namgi to the office. When they got home, Seungpyo called her to ask how she was and then ended up bickering again. Sad to say that was it! Namgi then started following Ilhong and asking her to hire him coz he was actually imprisoned and can't get a job because of his record, etc etc. Jinbong helped in chasing him away.

Aryeoung and Seungpyo finally had dinner together and she offered a contract marriage to seungpyo since her parents want her to get married to him and he doesn't have any girl in mind to marry.

The episode ended with Aryeoung's mom meeting up with Ilhong in the office and demanding to know who is the father of her youngest child and then Namgi suddenly appeared claiming it was him!

Sorry, I was skipping the parts of the oldies, can't stand them! :crazy:

:w00t: ... thanks for the caps ... gracious~ keke ... i bet inez started shrieking 'a little' again at that sight! :lol:

it's so true what you said ... they don't really have to show a scene with him in that~ haha ... it's capitalization with a capital 'C' but what an eye candy~

as for the oldies ... i don't think you're the only one skipping their scenes~ :ph34r:

seungpyo2kk4.th.jpg

Goodness Gracious indeed!!..*gulps*..now i'm more than shrieking..i'm panting loudly infact.. :P

I'm more than happy!! More ! more (topless) SeungPyo!!.

I agree with exupery that i like JinBong too..IlHong's Protector..I hope they will never part coz she is like her elder sister. Or maybe she'll end up as lawyer Min's wife??

Archived