[drama 2007] Kind Woman Baek Il Hong 착한여자 백일홍

Guest huangsy

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Episode 55 Preview at KBS World (i think this had been aired rite?!)

Il-hong is baffled when Seung-pyo confessed his feelings for her.

Meanwhile, Mun-ja is looking for Il-hong’s house and spots Ok-bun by chance, her husband Yong-chan’s nurse. Mun-ja tells him about the incident but he downplays that she must be mistaken. However, his wife senses something fishy.

In the showroom/model house, A-yeong sees Il-hong and Seung-pyo together. A-yeong pressures Seung-pyo on their wedding.

anyone know...and i am just curious how old is Ilhong and Seungpyo in the character..??

this is my analysis on seungpyo, ilhong and kids age.

assumed that ilhong got married after high school and it will be like 19-20 yo, then her husband died and hyunmyeong around 6-7 yo so that make it ilhong 26-27. and sarang almost 2 years. aryeong at that time was 1st year student on uni so it can be like 19. and seungpyo older by 4 years if i still remember the scene. so his was like 23. fast forward for recent age, time passed by 7 years. and it make ilhong 33, seungpyo 30. hyunmyeong 14, sarang 9 and jinsol 7 years old. and i don't think ilhong will be like over 40 years old. just because... he he he and please i don't care how the oldies age in here. and jinbong is same age with ilhong.

so when i read past review epi. seungpyo drank again and he was with ilhong at that time. to think that he always with her when he got drunk.

and more, all seungpyo staff in the office never had a line except for aryeong and the guy.

cazzia thanks for the link. i will check it out.

anyway welcome to all new people here. let's say the magic word again. Cha SeungPyo and Baek IlHong hwaiting! :rolleyes:

assumed that ilhong got married after high school and it will be like 19-20 yo, then her husband died and hyunmyeong around 6-7 yo so that make it ilhong 26-27. and sarang almost 2 years. aryeong at that time was 1st year student on uni so it can be like 19. and seungpyo older by 4 years if i still remember the scene. so his was like 23. fast forward for recent age, time passed by 7 years. and it make ilhong 33, seungpyo 30. hyunmyeong 14, sarang 9 and jinsol 7 years old. and i don't think ilhong will be like over 40 years old. just because... he he he and please i don't care how the oldies age in here. and jinbong is same age with ilhong.

Thats an interesting analysis of their ages. Things are really spicing up for SeungPyo and Il Hong - man, I really need to catch up on this week's epis.

Heres more download links

Epi 41 raw

Epi 42 raw

Epi 43 raw

Epi 44 ESub TV Cap

Epi 45 raw

Epi 46 raw

Epi 47 raw

Epi 48 raw

Epi 49 raw

Epi 50 raw

I'm trying to convert the tv caps with Eng subs - but am having a tough time - audio synching, missing bits etc.etc. If you guys don't mind the low quality due to conversion - from vob. to mpg1 and then finally avi - will upload Eng sub ones wherever possible.

Thats an interesting analysis of their ages. Things are really spicing up for SeungPyo and Il Hong - man, I really need to catch up on this week's epis.

Heres more download links

Epi 41 raw

Epi 42 raw

Epi 43 raw

Epi 44 ESub TV Cap

Epi 45 raw

Epi 46 raw

Epi 47 raw

Epi 48 raw

Epi 49 raw

Epi 50 raw

I'm trying to convert the tv caps with Eng subs - but am having a tough time - audio synching, missing bits etc.etc. If you guys don't mind the low quality due to conversion - from vob. to mpg1 and then finally avi - will upload Eng sub ones wherever possible.

I don't mind. Thank you in advance.

Question: Isn't mpg1 any good? Is it the same as mpg?

Guest adikkeluangman

cazzia thanks for the tudou links again hope it will be more kbsw vid there. now i understand more coz got some epi that i missed.

aida thanks to you too for all the links. i will wait patiently for the eng sub caps one. i don't mind. and really grateful for this too.

This is happen in today episode. I lost track for the numbering.

What did happen yesterday actually? i'm so shocked to see that deokhui slapped ilhong face. she so defenceless. to hear every word that deokhui ambush her and then seungpyo went it and try to smooth the thing. he tried to cover up and said that they together to model house and stuff and he want to return her scarf because it was left in the car. i think it really made ilhong looks bad coz deokhui said how ilhong was so cheap n stuff and then deoukhui appologized coz she misunderstood of seungpyo wrongdoing (i don't know what happen actually). after deoukhui left, he ask y ilhong don't said anything to protect herself. the ilhong said that everything actually was her wrong and blame herself. like she should not help SP when he got drunk and stuff. she was crying at that time and SP tried to wipe off her tears but she push off his hand and asked he to leave. seungpyo got baffled. he knows that he also messed it up. then ilhong went back and get console by jinbong.

next day, ilhong at home do some knitting. apprently she want to send those knitted to the childcare center and then she called the factory and gicheol pickup said that he will send the furniture to the child care and ask to speak to junman. she talk to him whether he can be the replacement to discuss about design with ace design. he don't want ask further and just do what his boss asked. he went to ace design and been greated by aryeong and he went to the office. i guess that seungpyo had prepared his speech to talk to ilhong but then junman came instead of her. seungpyo surprised to see him and junman told him that he will be incharge of the project now on, seungpyo asked him y she cannot came and junman told him that she got important thing to do. seungpyo baffled think that what is more important matter than him. (this is only my imagination). junman told him to be affirm on his feeling. it hurt junman to see how his daughter clingin on seungpyo without any decision and if he really likes ilhong please don't hurt ilhong anymore. it made seungpyo off balance. looks like junman give his blessing to seungpyo bout ilhong.

seungpyo at office and asked aryeong to have dinner with him. she agreed happily. it is dinner but when i look at the scene more to lunch. seungpyo asked she that he want to postpone marriage coz he don't prepare to get married at the moment. and then she said she will wait and how bout they go with engagement first. he decline and said he want to cancel everything. hu hu hu. the witch get angry and asked whether everything is because ilhong. the end. not kids scene today. i want to see them.

A big thank you to aida for taking time to download the videos. If not, I won't be able to catch sniplets of the drama. I've tried downloading from clubbox but to no avail. Don't know what's wrong.

Thanks to addikeluangman for your comprehensive reviews which pieces puzzles of the episodes together.

The only thing I can contribute is to browse other sites and post links of any downloads / news of the drama.

Found Episode 53 with ENG subs.

Part 1 - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gYYxL8ARNuw/

Part 2 - http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3L31xWJncgk/

I don't mind. Thank you in advance.

Question: Isn't mpg1 any good? Is it the same as mpg?

It is the same extension .mpg but VCD quality. File is big - as much as 300+ mb, hence am compressing it to avi format. Done up to 64, but need to redo 56 & 57 due to audio sync issues.

Off topic :- Good news! Was on Hate You, But Its Find thread. THANKS TO DRAMAOK who gave a link to watch kdrama online, I found Kind Woman Baek Il Hong there - up to current episode 108, but unsubbed of course.

Here's the link Pandora tv link

Here's image of how to search. Please insert this title 착한여자.백일홍 in search field, as shown in image.

Guide to watch Pandora TV

Here's a gif of our SeungPyo's dimple - my 1st effort. D is for Dimple!

It is the same extension .mpg but VCD quality. File is big - as much as 300+ mb, hence am compressing it to avi format. Done up to 64, but need to redo 56 & 57 due to audio sync issues.

Oh my goodness I can't wait to watch this. I watch the raw episodes and then read the thread to find out what happenED. (the raws are way ahead of the subbed version so I find out at least a month later what I saw.... but who'se complaining.... I'm not!!!!!)

THANKS!!!!!!

Hi guys! Finally updated myself with the episodes, except for todays' I gut cut out midway, during the commercial break. Did Seungpyo get to meet Ilhong (since she wanted to break their contract already)?

I'm just so frustrated with Ilhong. It's one thing to be nice, but why didn't she defend herself when Ayeong was telling her that she took her dad away from them? Her silence meant that it was true, when in fact it was her mom and grandma who pushed her dad away!

And I just love Jinbong, she right away sensed that Seungpyo likes Ilhong!

aida: thanks so much for the links and looking forward to the others! Nice dimples!!!

cazzia: thanks too for the link! I missed that eppie :)

Is it really OK for Ilhong's girl to go off with whom ever they please. Each time I see her girls freely going without notice/permission with 'grown men' it gives me stomach pangs.

"Here comes Ajumma" consistently left a infant alone behind close doors on a unsecured bed and this one has little girls blindly following grown men.

I think KBS should think just a little bit about the message they are sending regarding child saftey. Currently it's definitely the wrong message. :ph34r:

Guest adikkeluangman

what happen in monday 65th episode. (hope i get it rite).

aryeong went to ilhong shop and she asked her to forget bout seungpyo coz he will get married soon. even aryeong cried some more then ilhong agreed that to stay away from seungpyo. *no andwae*. in seungpyo ofc, munsu asked seungpyo bout another company interested with ilhong furniture n also bout their contract. as usual he want to call it, he called ilhong first using mobile but she don't pick up after saw the caller id. then he tried again using office phone and she pick up. he want to meet her at office but she decline big time and said that she don't want to do anything with him anymore and even will pay the damages. but he still insist. then later jinbong came in and told her about what happen with namji and okbun. when ilhong heard bout it, she called namji to tell the truth. he came and namji told the truth (a bit) then she want to fire him and he begged like mad. (i just wish that seungpyo will come in that moment) but no him. later junman came in and try to smooth thing and she told him that she already fire namji and pls kick him out of the factory. since ilhong looks very upset, junman calm down her and bring namji back to the factory.

ilhong get home. later seungpyo came to the shop and want to meet her but got jinbong instead. she talk to him bout ilhong and please don't hurt her friends and so on. then he left for ilhong house.

that old witch went to ilhong house when she get know that her husband bought house under sarang name. ilhong were at home at that time with the kids and she been attack by that wretch witch. the old hag asked bout okbun and sarang and the apartment under sarang name. everybody were so scared with the situation.

Poor ilhong. she just should sue the family for damages and libel or anything at all.

I am feeling good over today's episode.. :D

First..SeungPyo spent great time with IlHong's kids over pizza and birthday cake n candles..How sweet..he also is showing his affection towards them..later he took them home and the kids had great time with him. (All these happened when Munja came attacking IlHong 's home.....The kids were running away from the monstrous 'scarry granny' and SeungPyo happened to come over to meet IlHong..)

Ayeong 's family were all dressed up to her very important engagement ..She looked like a perfect bride already..the engagement went perfectly well until SeungPyo turned up in a dashing white suit only to announce he's calling off the engagement..How cool is that..!!! :P

Note: i skipped scenes of elderlies and Total Jerk NamGi..

adikkeluangman: thanks for the recap. So it was Jinbong who told Seungpyo to back off, I was wondering why he was sounding that way in today's episode.

inez: me too! Just finished watching it and can't help but smile. I also skipped the part of Namgi and the grannies, hahaha! I liked Ilhong's answer when Seungpyo was persuading her to continue the contract, and that he'll promise that it will be purely business. It's not because of him but because she can't trust herself that she will act cold around him because she's only human. Best statement so far I've heard from her.

And my, Seungpyo looked like a prince in that white suit!

Guest adikkeluangman

Is it really OK for Ilhong's girl to go off with whom ever they please. Each time I see her girls freely going without notice/permission with 'grown men' it gives me stomach pangs.

i think that previously hyunmyeong used to know namji during children and she felt that it ok to be with him so her sisters also think that way too. since their mother never talked bad bout namji or prevent them during his around them and with seungpyo maybe coz they have met him with their mother and how hyunmyeong got crushed on him so they just get along.

This is in today [Tueday] episode.

it started from yesterday. that granny witch went in the house and threatened the family. ilhong and kids were at home at that time were shocked and scared to death. at this time i screamed palli seungpyo go n rescue them. LOL. since the witch want to know y sarang on the contract house name she want to know whose daugther sarang is. ilhong don't want the kids to get into this so she send them out of house and will called them when the witch gone. they scooted off and just outside the gate they meet with seungpyo :rolleyes:. he asked them where their mother was and y they looked so scared. the kids explain that they got situation in the home and ilhong asked them to leave for awhile and will called them back. they mention bout the granny witch and stuff. i really think that seungpyo should just go in the house and save ilhong but not. :blink: then seungpyo asked them where are they going and hyunmyeong tell him that they will go to park and play and then jinsol told her sister that she was hungry. seungpyo told them that he will treat them pizza. but then, hyunmyeong nicely decline because her mother told them not to disturb him anymore. but then since they not wearing jacket to go play and hyunmyeong cannot resist jinsol request so they followed him to restaurant. before that hyunmyeong called jinbong at office and told her bout the situation.

jinbong arrived at home and defend her dearest friend. the witch talking bout the apartment, okbun and threatened the family. then ilhong declared that sarang is her daughter and she really gave birth to sarang. witch want to stay for okbun but they lied to her that okbun no longer stay with them. she don't believe but finally gave up.

at restaurant they eat spaghetti (where is the pizza) LOL. :blink: at nearest table got one family celebrate birthday with the waiters bring cakes, singing and took pictures and they saw it too. bluntly jinsol said that she want to celebrate her birthday too with ppl singing and stuff. but her sisters said that her birthday not around yet. seungpyo said that well they can do that too. so he asked those waiter to do same thing for jinsol. they have cake, singing birhday song and even took pictures together. just like a true family minus the mother. hyunmyeong called home to asked whether they can go back home or not but ilhong said not yet. that seungpyo suggest that they go to his house instead. wah, they agreed and so hapy to go.

at seungpyo home, showed that he just made jinsol sleep on the bed, sarang played with model house and hyunmyeong sketching. then he gave some pointer to hyunmyeong. after that when situation at home cleared, ilhong called hyunmyeong and asked bout their wherebout. she told her mother that they were at seungpyo home. hu hu hu ilhong surprise to hear that and said she will come to fetch them. when realize that hyunmyeong was talking to her mother, he asked to speak to her. and told her that he will bring the kids home instead. arrived home, ilhong were waiting outside and told her kids why disturb seungpyo. then hyunmyeong told the truth to her mom and said that he want to see ilhong and asked her to talk to seungpyo. they went to park and talk. he asked y she cancel the contract and pls don't do that coz after this he will do only stricly biz with her. she want to cut all tie between them. then she said that she only human and they cannot continue with this thing coz sooner or later she will/already had feeling at him. seungpyo said that he will cancel the wedding and cut ties with his mother as long as ilhong will be at his side. oh man, i'm so sad to see they at this situation. since ilhong really value family. she told him that he couldn't do that and please just forget her and the kids. and she ran off after that. seungpyo called her name and... OMG. I think that he should chase and kissed her on the spot and also said sarang haeyo. that it will settle everything. the woman need to hear the magic word ok. *smack seungpyo head*.

as other ppl had mention bout the engagement. omg. when he open the door he looked so handsome and suave. i'm so drooling. he is really the wangja and but he wore black pants. why.. should wear white instead. and then with his stuck up face, he annouced that he want to canel. i feel want to throw confetti already. LOL.

sorry for long spoiler. i love to saw them [kids+seungpyo+ilhong] happy together. so i try not to missed any details. ke ke ke.

Thanks, aida for the precious link to Pandora's TV. This is an interesting drama, but I wonder why it is so underrated and there's lack of publicity or news on it. I suspect that apart from it being a morning drama, it must also be that the leads are not yet popular. Yet the lead actress has won an SBS 2007 award.

Seungpyo is so cute. His dimples! And his dress sense too.

Guest adikkeluangman

today wednesday episode not much actually more on the other family.

seungpyo announced that he want to cancel the wedding. everybody shocked. then he left to room. hu hu hu. he went straight to meet ilhong at the shop. she in the workshop at that time went seungpyo dashed in. i wonder if everyone know the date of engagement. coz she asked y he here not at the engagement. seungpyo said that he cancel it and want to be with ilhong. he said that he was not a good father to her kids and so on. [this is where he should kiss her] if she on his side he will made sure everything is ok and so on. it left ilhong speechless. then jinbong came in and seungpyo left.

seungpyo at home when his mother came. they talked bout the past thing and he want to pursue his happiness without mother interuptions and how his mother blame on him bout her exhibition and stuff. ergh... what a mother.

on next day, junman met ilhong at workshop and she feel sorry bout what happen. junman said that it doesn't matter and aryeong can cope. i forgot what else they talk. then at seungpyo ofc, OMG. He never wear pink or light colour before and he looks so handsome and suave. I kept drooling at most time. deoukhui coming and talk bout the cancel engagement. he said that he don't like the plan since early. oh man then you do you go along and don't object at all. smack his head again.

okbun want to move out and she asked ilhong whether she can sleep with sarang for one night. ilhong agreed so later that night when the kids say goodnight to the elders. ilhong stop sarang and asked her to sleep with okbun. she agreed. then when they lie down, okbun asked who that sarang like most. without hesitate the kid said her omma [ilhong], imo and her sisters. ke ke ke.

the granny witch went to ilhong house. b4 that okbun had been tipped off earlier by yongchan and she get sarang and went out b4 things get ugly. after while at home, sarang not back yet. she supposed been to piano class or something n jinbong and her sisters are worried and searching everywhere. the kids speculate that maybe the granny wtich had abduted sarang and she just ran off to search or get ilhong. just at the gate she stumbled with the granny witch and demand wherebout sarang. hu hu hu. the granny furios bout it. jinbong arrived at workshop and told ilhong bout missing sarang.

---the drama continues--- i still want to see kiss scene btwn seungpyo n ilhong. :crazy:

I hope SeungPyo will keep his word and it's good he's against his mom. God, i can't stand that woman's sense of dressing either!. :crazy: Yes adik, i know he will get to kiss IlHong.. soon.. :P Do you guys know that this drama is in the most watched list ?..So happy that the cast are popular now..i know JinBong, OkBun, YeonChan and JunMan are very popular drama stars already..I hope Lee SiHwan will be in another KBS drama again ..

Thanks, adikkeluangman for the daily updates. Since I am in southern California and we are WWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYY behind, I look forward to reading your updates. Thanks again.

新年快樂!

Okbun took Sarang and ran off to the new apartment.. IlHong was worried sick and again it's her real protector JinBong that managed to find where the secret lovenest is. How she got Lawyer Min drunk just to reveal it..super cool babe she is!. As IlHong was about to go fetch Sarang..Prince SeungPyo appeared..coz he had brought some lovely stuff for her kids..He insisted to go along seeing how 'unstable' IlHong was..Her strong love for her kids made SeungPyo even more protective towards her..They brought Sarang back safely and at IlHong's kids request..he fixed up the lovely Christmas tree he had bought specially for them...The ending scene was the sweetest ever!!..Ilhong's kids decorated the tree with SeungPyo and together they lit it up. The kids were thrilled and the happy smiles on IlHong and SeungPyo were priceless... :) ..

Again..i am skipping the parts on NamGi, DeokHui, MunJa ...

Archived