[drama 2007] Kind Woman Baek Il Hong 착한여자 백일홍

Guest huangsy

Guest adikkeluangman

inez Not sure how many epi. will be but in godlove3494 CB it looks like it up to ep.71 latest. I watched one drama 30min in kbsw and now it up to 130ep. I think this drama will be like that too.

exupery IlHong friend name is JinBong. She is really kind and protective over IlHong. She try to prevent bad things happen to IlHong. Looks like the lawyer already smitten with JinBong.

gerryg But I think maybe at that time her real mother is like late 40-ish and on today health concious society. They can afford to have children. :blink: Well, to think again that the child is out of wedlock by middle-aged parents. Urgh...

I wonder bout JinSol, the youngest child of IlHong. I thought that child was with her late husband not with NamJi the playboy coz I don't think IlHong had slept with the guy coz they only met and spent time with the kids or maybe I missed it. Well, maybe when the day IlHong agreed to move in with NamJi. Why HyunMyeong always wear school uniform whenever she on aired. She is kind and caring towards her sisters but when OkBun came, it turned ugly coz she know the truth but anyway she just kept it that way. Poor her coz she had hard life unlike her sisters but she doing well. Aw, to see her get smitten by SeungPyo is so cute. Then trying to help SeungPyo to get contract deal by nagging her mother. Sarang is really cute kid. Her real mother always kept buying her stuff and made her little sister jealous coz the little one don't know the truth.

Mrs Seo and family. Duh. This is my first time to hear and know bout divorce paper. So far I only heard bout marriage paper but don't know bout divorce. How come the mother can think bout this think. Selfish and only want to keep the wealth. Then the daugther is on the edge either to follow her mother advice or not but things had been done. JunMan as a man with honour feel so dissapointed and stuff coz he need to do it. But then as the real gentleman he keep it like real coz once divorce it will be real and forever. Looks how he react when the ex-wife want to take care him during his sick. Thank god, his father in law and his daughter on his side althought they don't do much. When he will meet IlHong I wonder that IlHong will try her best to help the factory. Mr.Min the lawyer is smitten with JinBong... ke ke ke... I hope too they will be together.

Now is my fave. IlHong and SeungPyo... ke ke ke... I hope the romance will come. Finally a bit when he tried to catch her when she almost fall. Oh, my he really want IlHong to do the furniture for him and even waited, went to her home. Get wet and cold. He is so smexy when get out of the shower. I even dreamed that IlHong will go to his home when she know that SeungPyo sick or something. Can't wait for next week.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness! :o If I were Sarang I would cry if I found out that my mom and dad were adulterers!! Moreover I would shed buckets of tears to see they are old enough to be my grandparents even great-grandparents! Oh poor baby!!!!

LOLZ

I wonder bout JinSol, the youngest child of IlHong. I thought that child was with her late husband not with NamJi the playboy coz I don't think IlHong had slept with the guy coz they only met and spent time with the kids or maybe I missed it. Well, maybe when the day IlHong agreed to move in with NamJi.

JinSol is definitely NamJin's kid and not her late husband's. That's why ll-hong was embarassed & Jinbong was cursing at NamJin for not only cheating poor widowed woman with 2 kids of money~

Guest adikkeluangman

~Merry Christmas to people that celebrate it. :D~

Anybody saw this drama today. I missed the first part. What IlHong said & did when met JunMan? Urgh... how Mrs. Seo know bout IlHong biz.? Since I love to see more romance btwn IlHongXSeungPyo, SeungPyo acted like lover called IlHong to ask bout the furniture and stuff. I tried to DL from the cb but it not work.

exupery Thanks for the explanation. Althought I still thinking bout it maybe coz IlHong don't want to say just because she not sure coz kept been cut the line when she want to talk with JinBong. nvm.

Hi guys!..

exupery~I keep thinking JinSol is Il Hong's late hubby's child..

adik~ you know i missed that part too(coz i had a guest in the morning!).

gerryg~Do you think Sarang will want to live with her real parents imagine what the Maam will have to say when she finds out her husband has another child!. Riot!!

yeah..i kinda like the chemistry of SeungPyo and IlHong..(LOLs~ coz i like the guy..) tho' Mr Seo is The right man for IlHong..

hi aida!..thanks..i enjoyed 'Here Comes Ajjuma' and 'Destined To Love' too!. All these 'Morning Dramas' are wonderful! :) . Yes..Cha SeungPyo n Baek IlHong hwaitting!! :D

Hi guys!..

exupery~I keep thinking JinSol is Il Hong's late hubby's child..

adik~ you know i missed that part too(coz i had a guest in the morning!).

gerryg~Do you think Sarang will want to live with her real parents imagine what the Maam will have to say when she finds out her husband has another child!. Riot!!

yeah..i kinda like the chemistry of SeungPyo and IlHong..(LOLs~ coz i like the guy..) tho' Mr Seo is The right man for IlHong..

It's hard for me to think about the Maam when all I keep thinking about is what will the child say/think.

As far as Sarang knows her mother is her 'GRAND'-mother. And her father must look like a h*rney old dried-up worm whose always sneaking around her grandmother!

What will she think when she finds out she has a sister older than her mother that kicked them out in the street whose husband is infatuated with her mom and her 'niece' (ie - her daddy's grand-baby) is in love the guy she has picked out to be her mother's husband and new daddy! Poor baby! :tears:

So No, I don't think Sarang would want to live with those two. It's a shame but those two make her whole world become one big lie and shameful one at that!!!!!

hi aida!..thanks..i enjoyed 'Here Comes Ajjuma' and 'Destined To Love' too!. All these 'Morning Dramas' are wonderful! :) . Yes..Cha SeungPyo n Baek IlHong hwaitting!! :D

I also enjoy the morning Dramas. I am watching Here comes Ajumma on veoh and I watched Destined to Love completely raw. The main lead was really cute and his voice is romantic! :sweatingbullets:

Oh, one last thing:

..Cha SeungPyo n Baek IlHong hwaitting!! :D

Guest adikkeluangman

aida_ladida Thanks for the link. Will get thru the registration. Does it have Eng sub as well? Maybe I will resort to CB as I can. But still no moving.

inez Morning dramas is nice although it only 30 min. I hope it will be re-run or something. Does morning drama ever out in DVD?

Well, hope that someone will upload this on Youtube or something. Looks like everyone here rooting for Cha SeungPyo and Baek IlHong. :D They looks cool together. Maybe their age range not that far coz mb IlHong got married after finished high school and then have family as for SeungPyo he went studies abroad and open up his own company. And then all her girls like SeungPyo too but in wrong way. :rolleyes: From today epi, IlHong said that she looks at JunMan as his mentor and father figure. But then maybe IlHong kindness that made JunMan like her. Ergh... so disturbing to watch scene btwn. Mr. Cheon-wife-Mr.Min-Okbun. I agreed with gerryg on this. Bout Sarang wellbeing. Mrs. Seo still act like she still is the wife although Mr. Seo don't think so. Why IlHong take Mrs. Uhm to work with her. She is so double-faced. Hope she know where she stand just because she was a manager before this, she can act like one. Mrs. Seo & her daughter had lunch with SeungPyo and asking bout his contract with IlHong co. Ergh... I hope that the client will admire IlHong works and give them [seungPyo & IlHong co] more jobs. Just to annoy Mrs. Seo.

Why... why... SeungPyo always called IlHong to check and ask her wherebouts. :ph34r: Isn't that this is act of love. I like when IlHong talk back to him. This time who put down the phone first?

Cha SeungPyo & Baek IlHong hwaitting! :rolleyes:

-----

Episode Preview 34 (I think will air on Friday)

In the white birch garden, Il-hong and Jun-man run into Deok-hi. Il-hong steps aside and leave the other two by themselves. Deok-hi presses her ex-husband about his relationship with Il-hong. She tells him that their divorce is only on papers and that he should return to the family. However, Jun-man retorts their divorce is final.

Meanwhile, Yong-chan and Ok-bun long for their time alone. However, Yong-chan’s wife Mun-ja is keeping a close watch over her husband. Mun-ja takes away Yong-chan’s mobile phone. And, Yong-chan cannot get in touch with his flame Ok-bun.

Il-hong hears about her mother-in-law Ok-bun’s affairs with Yong-chan. Il-hong is afraid that the old couple’s affair might cause harm Sa-rang. She urges Ok-bun to stop seeing Yong-chan. However, Ok-bun tells her that she’ll keep quiet about Sarang but asks for understanding for her genuine love with Yong-chan.

Il-hong’s eldest daughter Hyeon-myeong invites the interior designer Seung-pyo to her school’s art exhibition. However, Seung-pyo turns her down. She cries over his cold attitude. Il-hong gets angry at him when she hears about it.

aida_ladida Thanks for the link. Will get thru the registration. Does it have Eng sub as well? Maybe I will resort to CB as I can. But still no moving.

inez Morning dramas is nice although it only 30 min. I hope it will be re-run or something. Does morning drama ever out in DVD?

Well, hope that someone will upload this on Youtube or something. Looks like everyone here rooting for Cha SeungPyo and Baek IlHong. :D They looks cool together. Maybe their age range not that far coz mb IlHong got married after finished high school and then have family as for SeungPyo he went studies abroad and open up his own company. And then all her girls like SeungPyo too but in wrong way. :rolleyes: From today epi, IlHong said that she looks at JunMan as his mentor and father figure. But then maybe IlHong kindness that made JunMan like her. Ergh... so disturbing to watch scene btwn. Mr. Cheon-wife-Mr.Min-Okbun. I agreed with gerryg on this. Bout Sarang wellbeing. Mrs. Seo still act like she still is the wife although Mr. Seo don't think so. Why IlHong take Mrs. Uhm to work with her. She is so double-faced. Hope she know where she stand just because she was a manager before this, she can act like one. Mrs. Seo & her daughter had lunch with SeungPyo and asking bout his contract with IlHong co. Ergh... I hope that the client will admire IlHong works and give them [seungPyo & IlHong co] more jobs. Just to annoy Mrs. Seo.

Why... why... SeungPyo always called IlHong to check and ask her wherebouts. :ph34r: Isn't that this is act of love. I like when IlHong talk back to him. This time who put down the phone first?

Cha SeungPyo & Baek IlHong hwaitting! :rolleyes:

-----

Episode Preview 34 (I think will air on Friday)

In the white birch garden, Il-hong and Jun-man run into Deok-hi. Il-hong steps aside and leave the other two by themselves. Deok-hi presses her ex-husband about his relationship with Il-hong. She tells him that their divorce is only on papers and that he should return to the family. However, Jun-man retorts their divorce is final.

Meanwhile, Yong-chan and Ok-bun long for their time alone. However, Yong-chan's wife Mun-ja is keeping a close watch over her husband. Mun-ja takes away Yong-chan's mobile phone. And, Yong-chan cannot get in touch with his flame Ok-bun.

Il-hong hears about her mother-in-law Ok-bun's affairs with Yong-chan. Il-hong is afraid that the old couple's affair might cause harm Sa-rang. She urges Ok-bun to stop seeing Yong-chan. However, Ok-bun tells her that she'll keep quiet about Sarang but asks for understanding for her genuine love with Yong-chan.

Il-hong's eldest daughter Hyeon-myeong invites the interior designer Seung-pyo to her school's art exhibition. However, Seung-pyo turns her down. She cries over his cold attitude. Il-hong gets angry at him when she hears about it.

Haha terima kasih/thanks for the episode preview adik! I can't wait for tomorrow too!.

Agree with gerry ..Sarang will be so confused to find out her parents are actually some elderly lovebirds..IlHong is such a perfect mom! And i can see JinSol is being loved so much by JinBong too..it's funny when she keeps asking every men she meets her daddy..

I want to think SeungPyo has something for IlHong too..but the gorgeous Ayeong is the right one for him. And i want to pour cold water over his head too..pinch his uber-cute dimples! I will hurry off to Veoh to watch the coming epis! thanks aida! I dont know if they have 'Morning Dramas'on dvds too. Off-topic:P/s: do you guys watch 'Beautiful Days' now showing in the morning?..another awesome TV novel stuff.. great to have fellow fans over this drama!

one to share ..the ultra gorgeous Lee SiHwan...

lsh02.jpg

hottness.. :sweatingbullets:

Off-topic:P/s: do you guys watch 'Beautiful Days' now showing in the morning?..another awesome TV novel stuff.. great to have fellow fans over this drama!

i just found the thread for the drama ... i've been following it since it started on kbs world recently~

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=176938

anyway ... i hope Junman stands strong & refuse to go back to the wife who divorces him instead of standing by him through financial difficulties and who gives him indigestion throughout their marriage. poor man.

whilst i find the whole old adultery couple thing quite funny initially ... they are beginning to bore & annoy me~ :wacko: someone should seriously give them a whack on the head~

personally i like JinBong the best ... she's got a good head on her shoulder and i love how she always stick out for her foolish & naive best friend. gosh ... i'm so dreading the return of Nam-gi the gigolo ... out to leech on Il-hong's kind nature. poor JinBong ... she sure has a lot of things to worry about on behalf of Il-hong~ lol

Exupery, I agree with you, the "oldies" affair is getting very annoying! And someone is knocking on their heads - the adulterer's fierce wive, she's always ahead of them! Nevertheless the 3 of them are becoming very tiresome.

Inez - clubbox is very slow for this series - I guess coz its not popular - so its best to watch online, with no subs - thats what I've been doing, and catching up with subs 2nd time around on KBS world. Missed today's epi though.

Though I agree Junman is more suitable for Ilhong, I'm praying for a SuengPyo and Ilhan ending - I'd like to see a humbling of our arrogant wangja (is that the word for prince); Ayeong can end up with her sombae - the guy who's been helping her alot! Junman's wife be left alone on the shelf, and broke coz her business failed but managed to con Namggi into falling for her. And her mum can go live in sunny Maldives - so she won't get rheumatism during winter. For the adulterous "old"couple - honestly I can't figure out their ending.

Jinbong - i somehow think she'll end up with the lawyer - but then again, the scriptwriter might forget about the supporting casts, and there will be no conclusion.

And for the kids - I'm afraid to imagine the scenarios when Sarang and Jinsol discover their secrets.

off topic - how do you "quote" on replies, and how do you add pics to replies - don't laugh, but i'm really bad with such technicalities.

off topic - how do you "quote" on replies, and how do you add pics to replies - don't laugh, but i'm really bad with such technicalities.

If you only going to reply to just one message just select the "REPLY" button under that message.

If you like to reply to more than one message, select the "QUOTE" under each message you like to reply to and select the "ADDREPLY" button.

Don't forget you can edit the quotes to shorten them and include only what your responding to.

I'm not good with pictures so I will leave that for someone else to answer.

If you only going to reply to just one message just select the "REPLY" button under that message.

If you like to reply to more than one message, select the "QUOTE" under each message you like to reply to and select the "ADDREPLY" button.

Don't forget you can edit the quotes to shorten them and include only what your responding to.

I'm not good with pictures so I will leave that for someone else to answer.

Trying now...Thank you!

Guest adikkeluangman

Though I agree Junman is more suitable for Ilhong, I'm praying for a SuengPyo and Ilhan ending - I'd like to see a humbling of our arrogant wangja (is that the word for prince); Ayeong can end up with her sombae - the guy who's been helping her alot! Junman's wife be left alone on the shelf, and broke coz her business failed but managed to con Namggi into falling for her. And her mum can go live in sunny Maldives - so she won't get rheumatism during winter. For the adulterous "old"couple - honestly I can't figure out their ending.

^I so agreed on this. ROFL.

For past 2 epi, the story seem too much. Everything crumb in one time. Hate that Mrs. Uem. What I thought before is so true. She want to have position in the factory. Lucky Mr.Seo come along. I hate double faced person. She thinks she is so better in everything. The olders are too annoyed. When their scene I just change channel or read newspaper. Looks like Mrs. Seo realized that JunMan do what he said and she tried to get back to him. Well, nothing can be done. Served her right to do that to him. Ayeong also pissed of with IlHong so funny. But then it true what. Bookcase cannot have direct sunlight coz it will made the books yellow in fast time.

Ah, HyungMyeong is smitten with SeungPyo. She even went to the office. IlHong is really caring toward her children and will do anything for them. I know there will be another contract will go when the sanbae told SeungPyo bout it. Looks like Mrs. Seo will try to do something bout it. Ayeong will sure complaint to her mother.

SeungPyo went to art exhibition with 2 mission. ke ke ke.... i can't wait to know what happen next.

My class start nx week. My hostel don't have cabel. maybe only saturday can watch this. hope that someone is kindly enough to make episode summary. thank you.

Guest PrinceSapphire

Extracts from Episode 36:

Episode 36

Seung-pyo comes to see Hyeon-myeong’s art exhibition. Hyeon-myeong gets much attention from her peers thanks to Seung-pyo. She has a good time with him. Hyeon-myeong’s mother Il-hong thanks Seung-pyo. Then, he presents her with a second list of orders for her furniture pieces.

To a certain extent, Seung-pyo is enjoying arguing with Il-hong and getting her teen daughter’s messages.

Meanwhile, Ok-bun meets again with Yong-chan by chance. They are delighted to see each other again. However, Yong-chan starts to ask Ok-bun about Sa-rang whom he suspects to be his daughter out of wedlock.

Jin-bong tells Il-hong that Jun-man is Yong-chan’s son-in-law and that Jun-man’s ex-wife Deok-hi and Sa-rang are half sisters. Il-hong is greatly shocked.

Deok-hi hears the news of her ex-husband taking the office of Il-hong’s Pocheon factory. Deok-hi heads to Il-hong’s studio.

----

Did Jun-Man being employed by Il-hong? Waa~ :unsure::blink:

Looking forward to see Seung-pyo fall in love with Il-hong.. :rolleyes:

Extracts from Episode 36:

----

Did Jun-Man being employed by Il-hong? Waa~ :unsure::blink:

Looking forward to see Seung-pyo fall in love with Il-hong.. :rolleyes:

hehehe..thanks PrinceSapphire..i love this episode especially when SeungPyo came to HeyonMyeong's art exhibition too.. :P . I hope he will end up with IlHong since Deok-Hi still loves JunMan..but i also hope JunMan will stay at the Pocheon factory to help IlHong..

Guest PrinceSapphire

hehehe..thanks PrinceSapphire..i love this episode especially when SeungPyo came to HeyonMyeong's art exhibition too.. :P . I hope he will end up with IlHong since Deok-Hi still loves JunMan..but i also hope JunMan will stay at the Pocheon factory to help IlHong..

I agree with u inez!! Lets hope that will be the ending.. :rolleyes:

Guest adikkeluangman

I only watched one epi today. So many things need to ask and answer.

To a certain extent, Seung-pyo is enjoying arguing with Il-hong and getting her teen daughter’s messages.

Argh... I so want to watched this. I bet that Seung-Pyo was amused with that.

So finally YongChan get to meet Sarang but how and how he ended up at police statipon and IlHong and JinBong were there too. He hugged Sarang and what. What I expected

SeungPyo injured his hand and got bandange. What happen to him? Pity guy but then. when he had dinner with Ayeong the hand don't have bandage. :rolleyes: then after that he had it on again. :P Why he so harsh to IlHong? Ergh...

I saw NamJi... oh no... what will happen? he likes his nuna [ilHong] but how dare he cheated on her. I bet that JinBong will get really mad on him. He learns how to make furniture and will go to Seoul man... i feel that he will workin with SeungPyo or IlHong. I cannot imagine that.

I only watched one epi today. So many things need to ask and answer.

SeungPyo injured his hand and got bandange. What happen to him? Pity guy but then. when he had dinner with Ayeong the hand don't have bandage. :rolleyes: then after that he had it on again. :P Why he so harsh to IlHong? Ergh...

Seung Pyo hurt his hand while trying to protect Il Hong at the Showflat. Il Hong went to say hi to a group of workers who eating and drinking soju whithin the premises and one of the workers grabbed Il Hong's hand and insisted she join them. Seung Pyo threw a fit and went into a scuffle - thats how he got hurt.

LOL I didn't the notice the missing bandage at dinner. Ah Yeong is fast becoming a witch isn't she?

Guys did you notice Seung Pyo's awesome wardrobe - he really look good in them! His outfits are not foppish and he looks like a perfect gentleman.

Archived