[drama 2007] Kind Woman Baek Il Hong 착한여자 백일홍

Guest huangsy

inez - thanks so much for the recap of yesterday's episode. It seems both Ilhong and Seungpyo are acting "confused" for the past 2 weeks already! :lol: Good thing I was able to watch today's epi, I thought there will be no Seungpyo, and as usual, there he was at the last 5 minutes of the epi. Yes, that hug scene was sweet. I hope Ilhong won't push him away harshly tomorrow.

Weird though, seems the past few episodes have been going in circles! First it was the daughter witch, then the granny witch who came over to Ilhong's workshop. Then it was Seungpyo who saw them, and then afterwards wanting to comfort Ilhong. Then this week, it was his mom (uhhh, I really wonder why they described her as fashionable :crazy: ) going over at Ilhong and then it was Junman who saw it and then offered to comfort Ilhong. Oh please, I hope the story will move forward soon!

exupery- you're right! Much as the only reason I slave over this drama is Seungpyo, its his fault that the 4 witches are trampling over Ilhong. Yes Seungpyo, you need to save Ilhong from all the witches and sleezeballs around her!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

All latest episode made me want to go back home to watch. I've no tv here and the connection is suck if i try to DL any episode.

why seungpyo never kiss ilhong in this drama. usually, in other drama there will a forced kiss scene.

seungpyo never mention that he interested in the wedding at first rite. it all just in the withes mind actually since after aryeong finished studies at the state. the only fashionable in this drama are seungpyo and sarang. so far the kids conflict with the elder hyunmyeong rite. after this sure be sarang and jinsol.

gracious: me too watched this drama coz of seungpyo + ilhong and the kids. not too forget jinbong.

I don't understand why SeungPyo needs this marriage anyway..if it's for money, he seems pretty rich to me too..And what's his uncle got to do with his dad?.. we're told his dad is a world class casanova who lives elsewhere..

Haha..very funny his own life is run by his mom.. :wacko:

I wonder what will happen to Sarang ..i read she's pretty much in the picture later..(and she won Best Child Actor for this drama too..) maybe it's still a long way to go?..aisshhh..Then there's Jinsol..NamGi's daughter..i sure hope IlHong will not end up with him!! :crazy: ..

Yeah..i'm watching this solely for Lee (my love..) SiHwan eventho' he looks spaced-out at times but who cares...i want more topless SeungPyo...(*lusty laughs..*..and make sure he wears anything below his sexy navel..*) ;):P

Guest hoang2000

Wow,, I like this drama,,,

Today,,,the best scene is SP and IH hug,,,

I’m so sad,,,because tomorrow I can’t see it,,,

I hope, anybody help me to sharing this drama,,,,

I think tomorrow,,,this drama is episode 61,,,,,,,

Sorry, my English is bad,,,,

Hey hoang2000 good to know you like this drama too.. :)

We will try to fill up on missing episodes but i may not be very good in writing reviews myself. :P

yes..! SeungPyo and IlHong hwaitting!!

why seungpyo never kiss ilhong in this drama. usually, in other drama there will a forced kiss scene.

gracious: me too watched this drama coz of seungpyo + ilhong and the kids. not too forget jinbong.

]

Since we had the hug today, maybe after 40 episodes, we'll have the kiss! :lol:

yeah, i sure hope jinbong will discover that they're all ganging up on her.

Yeah..i'm watching this solely for Lee (my love..) SiHwan eventho' he looks spaced-out at times but who cares...i want more topless SeungPyo...(*lusty laughs..*..and make sure he wears anything below his sexy navel..*) ;):P

inez... bullseye! I guess the writers know that as long as they make him topless every 2 weeks, it can make up for all the wacko characters :lol:

BTW, Is this his first drama?

Wow,, I like this drama,,,

Today,,,the best scene is SP and IH hug,,,

I’m so sad,,,because tomorrow I can’t see it,,,

I hope, anybody help me to sharing this drama,,,,

I think tomorrow,,,this drama is episode 61,,,,,,,

Sorry, my English is bad,,,,

Hi hoang2000! Yup, it was a good episode today. Hopefully more scenes between the 2 in the coming episodes!

gracious..this is SiHwan's second..i saw him first in 'Hwang Jini'..as Ha JiWon protector/bodyguard..

awesome flyingkicks n stuff... :sweatingbullets: ..

Guest hoang2000

I missing this drama (episode),every Wednesday coz I have morning class,,

the early episode,,I like Jang Namgi,,,

Now,,,I like Lee Sihwan (SP),,,

he's very handsome,,,,ha,,,ha,,,,,

-----

Hey fans of IlHong n SeungPyo!!

Ok..as expected..SeungPyo confessed his feelings for IlHong..he wanted to hold her much longer, IlHong

thought it was wrong of him to love her as she doesn't deserve his love..SeungPyo said his love is what matters most..and getting married to Ayeong is all wrong..(man..i got all weak at the knees when he looked at her like that...*sighs*)..

The kids (Sarang n Jinsol) were all looking forward to meet NamGi and that made the folks nervous knowing they have become very affectionate towards him..

Ayeong was ready to meet SeungPyo since he wasn't feeling too well to feed him some porridge..But all she got was cold rejections (yes!) from him. SeungPyo told his mom he's having second thoughts about the engagement and would probably cancel the wedding (double yes!!). When IlHong and JunMan were working together, JunMan noticed she made similar mistakes and he asked her what was in her mind and he's all there to listen to her..IlHong finally asked him if it's wrong for a woman with kids to fall in love again....JunMan gave , somehow a broken look (he always has this sad look anyway..)..IlHong is in love....!!!!

err..as you all know i skipped the oldies parts..especially MunJa n OkBun..now i dread Pretty , her scheming con-b/f NamGi and Ayeong..

Hi all...i am new in this thread...been watching this drama...good gracious seungpyo is so fine...and omg cant stand the other characters except ilhong, seungpyo the kids and ilhong best friend...the rest especially Aeyong grandma is such a pain in the neck no wonder her husband had another woman...hahaha lol the family is so topsy turvy....and there is seungpyo mum...my goodness how can the son respect her when she's behaving like that her hair is an eyesore...she's trying to prevent nature take its own course by acting young with her dressing....i would have run away if my mom in law like her.....how can Aeyong wants to marry Seungpyo when he keeps rejecting him does she not have any dignity??? i think its all comes down to money she needs his uncle support to reclaim the family business....wonder is it still in the practise of arrange marriage in Korea especially for the rich...i think it will be fun to see what will happen to Ilhong and Seungpyo relationship will they end up together? i hope so...i am ilhong and seungpyo shipper...

i am watching from kbs world and its only episode 60 plus is it can't remember the episode no. but in korea it has reached 100 plus episode how many episode is this drama??? anyone know...and i am just curious how old is Ilhong and Seungpyo in the character..?? this drama reminds me of another kbs daily drama "Here comes Ahjumma" previously aired also have a young man falling for a divorcee with a child....

:) Hey..hi there Asianspirit ..good to have another fan of Morning Drama!

I watch this on KBS World too..i think 'Here Comes Ajjuma' had 160 over episodes..the last one 'Destined To Love' (another one of single parent with child)was a little shorter tho'.

This is another usual 'wealthy family against single parent family' kind of drama..must say we love the furnitures and the single hottie who's in love with a mom of three..! ;)

OK. So I came to this thread to see if Il Hong would be worth watching. I am in Southern California so we are way behind of what's being posted here.

Although I've only skimmed some of the post, from what I have read, I should pay more attention and keep watching. Thanks to all who posted previews and recaps. I appreciate it.

Hey there Tushka..glad to have you here..!

Are you from LA?..is that Hyun Bin in your avie? :)

Anyway..i think this is just a simple drama..the usual feel good stuff..we're all hoping for a IlHong/ SeungPyo ending.. :D

gracious..this is SiHwan's second..i saw him first in 'Hwang Jini'..as Ha JiWon protector/bodyguard..

inez:really? I never knew that to think I was half watching HwangJini when it was shown here on our local channel. I should take a look then again on this series.

Yes!!! he finally had the guts to say he's not going through with the engagement. Seems we are slooowly getting there! And Ilhong didn't say she does not like him. It was because she considers him half-married already etc etc.

I just have to say, Ayeong really irritates me. I don't know if its the character or the actress, hehe.

Hi tushka and asianspirit! As you can read, we all watch this for the love of Seungpyo, and ok Ilhong and Jinbong and the kids. Yes, this is almost in the same mold of here comes ajumma but for me, ilhong looks more ajumma :lol: I also wonder how much older Ilhong is from Seungpyo.

Gasp! No wonder I thought he looked familiar! I did notice Jini's cute bodyguard and was wondering what his name was. Glad that he managed to clinch a good role after Hwang Jini.

Hey there Tushka..glad to have you here..!

Are you from LA?..is that Hyun Bin in your avie? :)

Hello. Thanks for for the warm welcome. Yes, I'm in LA. And, yes, that is Binnie Baby. It's just something about him. :blush:

Hello. Thanks for for the warm welcome. Yes, I'm in LA. And, yes, that is Binnie Baby. It's just something about him. :blush:

:P ..Oh there's alot of yummy things about sexy Binnie indeed!!.... ;) ..

Aaargh.. i feel like strangling NamGi once and for all!!..Today he's threatening YongChan and Okbun about Sarang..OkBun gave him a couple of slaps to my delight..

When SeungPyo confessed to IlHong, she told him he's definitely not the right one for her. Infact..he's not a MAN to her.. :huh: ..Things would never work out for both of them..She said he's too cold and he would never fit in as he must accept and love not only her but her three kids as well. SeungPyo was so dejected when IlHong would not listen and that he will try..With that, he went along with Ayeong to get stuff for the wedding..Today's episode is heavenly for the The Three Witches..*pukes*..

Oh did JunMan thinks IlHong meant he's the one IlHong is in love with?..i kinda feel that way..Anyway..SeungPyo still has IlHong in his mind..the last scene we see they went to the Pension's(?) Model house together. He's back to his cold self..and would not help IlHong when she slipped on the icy pathway..IlHong was cool about it and said she's ok..But on their way back..SeungPyo locked the car doors and took her off somewhere instead...GO!! elope you two!!!

Guest noel_zambie

hola...

currently watching this drama in KBS World, thanks for hoang2000 who kinda "introduce" me to this :w00t:

and after I saw SP I think this must be worth watching :lol:

...But on their way back..SeungPyo locked the car doors and took her off somewhere instead...GO!! elope you two!!!

hohohoho... exactly what I have in my mind :w00t:

can't wait to see tomorrow epi B)

Good to have another SP fan..hahaha..welcome noel_zambie! :D

yeah..what do you think they will do..???..i don't mind getting stuck with him in his Land Rover for sure.. :P

Stop pretending IlHong!!..you know you love him too..!!

Archived