[drama 2007] Kind Woman Baek Il Hong 착한여자 백일홍

Guest huangsy

[KBS] Park So Hyun, Choi Hwan Joon, Lee Shi Hwan, Eom Hyun Kyeong
KBS TV2 morning drama debuts on 1st Oct 2007, 9 am (Seoul time).

Link to info in English by KBS World :

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/tv/program/...htm?pg_code=139

(with info on cast and episode preview and photos)

Neo Matriarchy

Motherly love stems from strong instinct to nurture a life. It is a stronghold against difficulties of everyday life. Motherly love will tend the abandoned and the injured.

The Innocent will focus on the proactive side of motherly love. By raising a child, a woman gains the strength to live day by day and to become a better, more capable person for the child.

Motherly Love to the Rescue

Motherly love stems from strong instinct to nurture a life. It is a stronghold against difficulties of everyday life. Motherly love will tend the abandoned and the injured.

The Innocent will focus on the proactive side of motherly love. By raising a child, a woman gains the strength to live day by day and to become a better, more capable person for the child.

Women vs. the World

Some blame a widow that she is the cause of her husband’s death. Others say she was destined to misfortune. Without thinking twice, people would hurt a poor woman who had just lost her beloved husband. Widows go through terrible pains, but because of the pain, they gain inner strength and an insight to understand the less fortunate better.

The Innocent Woman is the story about a woman who comfort and nurture others despite social prejudices. She forgives and becomes friends with those who hurt her in the past.

Baek Il-hong is a kindred soul. It seems like the macho world is unfit place for her, but she will prove otherwise. Her kindness and generosity will make a difference. People around her will realize the true power of love.

Director : Jin Hyeong-uk

Writer : Ko Bong-hwang

46f3e1cc35d3f.jpg

2007092117315275394_173410_0.jpg

20070921154442384e7_160042_0.jpg

20070921154225382e7_154551_0.jpg

20070921150852270e7_151532_0.jpg

20070921150351268e7_151532_0.jpg

Links to video clips related to press conference held on 21st Sep 2007.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...652&feed=YH

http://kr.srd.yahoo.com/S=12966056/K=%C2%F...380&feed=YH

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0927170816776e0

20070927170816776e0_184039_0.jpg

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Can anyone give the sypnopsis of this drama. Like who is who. I watched it now at KBS World 9am-9.30am Malaysia time on weekdays. The title at KBS World is 'The Innocent Woman'.

From info that I got from TV guide, the drama goes like the woman after her husband dead is struggling to continue her life and also try to helping others.

episode 2 is really funny ... especially the scenes between the 'long lost mother' of il-hong's husband and the rich old 'comatose' married lover(?) of her? when she applied to be his nurse ... :lol:

so does anyone really believe that lady is really her mil? or she has heard about il-hong being kind hearted so she enacts the whole drama about being the mother of the dead husband so she can dump that baby on her while she gallops off to nurse her lover? and is the baby really hers?

so seems like seong-pyo is gonna fall for il-hong eh? instead of the tomboyish girl whose mother is trying to lure him into their company and also targeting him as potential son in law material.

Guest adikkeluangman

Can someone tell the cast name. who is who. I think i hooked on this drama. I will get up every morning to watch this early. Oh my beauty sleep...

Guest adikkeluangman

So the drama is from Monday to Saturday on 9am Malaysia time. Does IlHong already met the handsome man yet. I forgot. I read at KBS World that NamKi had done something to her. So it will continue tomorrow rite?

Guest adikkeluangman

Episode 7 Preview (today)

Il-hong isn’t comfortable with Nam-gi but at the same time she feels attracted to him.

Nam-gi is waiting in front of Il-hong’s office and proposes to her. He wants Il-hong and her daughters to move in with him and live as one big happy family. Il-hong turns him down because she doesn’t want to block the young man’s path to success.

Meanwhile, Yong-chan is trying to sneak out of the hospital with his wife Ok-bun to eat some meat, which the doctors banned from his diet. The couple head into their son-in-law Jun-man, who was on his way to see Yong-chan.

c: KBS Global

-----

I think NamJi will tried to cheat IlHong after this. Poor girl.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

KBSW just updated the preview today for ep. 15.

Il-hong has constant sickness and suspects that she may be pregnant. People around her also seem to know it too. Nevertheless, she sets her worries aside and continues to learn how to design furniture pieces with Jun-man’s help. Mr. Eom sees them together and misinterprets.

Meanwhile, Deok-hi invites Seung-pyo to her house and tries to hook him up with her daughter, Ah-yeong.

In front of the house, Ah-yeong is hovering about because she doesn’t want to run into Seung-pyo.

In the meantime, Mr. Min takes Jin-bong along with him to see Yeong-chan at the hospital. However, Ok-bun is not too happy to hear that one of Il-hong’s friends is at the door.

c: KBSWorld

gosh ... they should do something about the il-hong character. get her to wear a lipstick that looks natural if they want to go for natural look 'coz her lips are bothering me A LOT!!!

the actress ... park so hyun? i've seen her in the flower king & fairy or something drama with lee da hye & kim sung min & she looked way better there. i know she's supposed to be ahjumma & all that in this drama but still ... i think she had something done to her nose 'coz it never bothered me before.

i just can't see her with that seong-pyo guy ... she's probably more suited with kim gap su.

Guest adikkeluangman

The preview only out once in a while and today preview is new episode I think. Poor IlHong again... when will she get everything for her family. Poor JunMan too...

Episode 21 Preview

Il-hong starts a furniture refinishing business at a back storage of an antique shop. Guilt-ridden Gi-cheol helps Il-hong bringing abandoned furniture pieces.

On her way to buy supplies, Il-hong see Jin-bong’s husband with another woman.

Meanwhile, Jun-man is concerned about Il-hong. Deok-hi senses something is going on with her husband. She grilles him but Jun-man snaps back scolding her for evicting innocent Il-hong.

Mun-ja is planning to send her son Yong-chan to a far off nursing home to completely cut off him from Ok-bun.

c: KBS World

wow ... now that Il-hong had made it ... all the leeches are probably gonna appear in droves in her life again ie. 'mother in law' and that gigolo guy nam gi.

lol ... can't believe that aryeong made it through seong-pyo's college as she vowed she would~ i think they will make a cute couple although that seong-pyo is such a snob~ haha

Guest adikkeluangman

^Yeah, I know too. It like 5 sec scene that changed from rags to riches. Her mother-in-law now in the scene too. Wait until NamJi the playboy into the scene. I want SeungPyo with IlHong coz they were so different yet... I guess that the children will get through SeungPyo somehow. :D

I can't wait to know how Mrs. Seo reaction when she know bout IlHong success. I hope that Mr. Seo biz will get through. How come his mother-in-law be so cruel to her son-in-law and his husband too. No wonder his husband can go astray. Kids can say the darndest things. See how they refuse to be close to Ok-Bun coz Ok-bun always ask things but they soften off when she gave presents although the good one goes to Sarang.

I think I saw some behind the scene of this series at Morning Live show or something. I just saw the glimpsed when they (the supporting cast) wishes IlHong success.

Episode Preview (Episode 25)

Seung-pyo cannot believe that Il-hong is the furniture maker. Il-hong is very offended by Seung-pyo’s rudeness and refuses to take his orders.

Nonetheless, the construction company insists on having Il-hong’s furniture pieces. So, Seung-pyo sends Mun-su to check whether Il-hong is the real maker.

Meanwhile, Deok-hi is in agony when the family lawyer suggests her divorce may be the only way to contain the damage of the bankrupt furniture company.

Without telling Il-hong and Jin-bong, Ok-bun is planning to take Sa-rang to a temple where Yong-chan’s memorial tablet is enshrined.

c: KBS World

How many episodes are there in this drama?. Lee SiHwan (SeungPyo) is such a total (stuck-up) jerk! :P . But then he's too hot ;) . I guess SeungPyo will have to collaborate with IlHong. That will be interesting!. Mr Seo is just too soft..(used to see him in big movies and stuff..)yes..i can't wait to see how his wife reacts when she finds out how IlHong has accomplished too. I really love the furnitures in IlHong's shop!.

Is Okbun really Il-hong's step-mother-in-law?

I wonder too ... it's so unbelievable right? Her appearing out of nowhere and there's no one who could dispute it since her husband is death and since he grew up in orphanage there are no other relatives~ :wacko: Besides ... Il-hong's husband look really old too~

I can't believe Jun Man's wife is actually contemplating divorce so her properties are not affected if Jun Nam's company goes down~ So that will leave Jun Man free & eligible then? It's so sweet how he kept up with Il-hong's success from afar without keeping in touch with her as she requested.

I really like the furnitures at Il-hong's shop too~ So pretty.

I wonder how they are going to play this out ... Aryeong can't possibly end up with that senior of hers?

I really like Il-hong's friend ... what's her name already? Jin pong or something? I bet she's gonna end up with the lawyer. Haha.

^ yup ... Sarang is the baby the mother in law left behind. And yes ... she's the daughter of Il-hong's 'mother in law' together with the rich old man (Jun-man's father in law)

Oh my goodness! :o If I were Sarang I would cry if I found out that my mom and dad were adulterers!! Moreover I would shed buckets of tears to see they are old enough to be my grandparents even great-grandparents! Oh poor baby!!!!

Archived