Detective Conan 2 (japan Special - Winter 2008)

sweetsmile

Guest IchiHime09

xD glad to know that the old casts gonna be there again. DC1 is nice, Shun played the character so well... HE'S KUDO SHUNICHI, REALLY!! This will definitely be a nice one, like the 1st movie :D

*wonders* who's gonna be Edogawa Conan ?

...gotta wait 'til Winter 2008 OMG...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohmylamb.

Kyaaa~

Too many Japanese stuffs to catch come 2008!

1) Deathnote spin-off

2) Hana Yori Dango

And another Detective Conan!

I was just planning to watch the drama! Haven't even watch a glance!

Thanks for the info! ;)

Guest jessica=O

OMG!!!!!!!! i really love Oguri Shun!!!!!!! <3 he's amazing!!! well anywayz i cant wait!! WOOHHHOO and its about time too!!

• 2 weeks later...

^ Yeah, teen would be the magic word there. :D

I think most people seem to forget that it's October; 2008 is like 2 months away.

This SP will most likely to air in the winter, like the Nodame SP? It's not that long of a wait.

http://sushi4ever.livejournal.com/11729.html clip for the 2nd SP XD, there WILL BE CONAN, no anime version XD, i knew they wouldn't make a stupid anime version instead of Conan appearance, there will be Haibara too !!! just hope they'll have some cute kids play the roles. too bad all my fav teen actors are too big for the roles XD

Thanks for the video!

So there are going to be little kids haha

ah, i'm so exited about this!!

the first movie was so good, it's so cool that there will be another movie with oguri!!!

shinichi suits him really really much =)

but the date, i mean winter 2008..that'S so long... =.=

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

oh me oh my! omfg! i loved the first one..i was sad to think thats the end but YAYAYYAYAYAYAY! ugh..another year!!! X__X

Guest shinhaku

The newest issue of FRIDAY magazine reports that actor Shun Oguri and actress Yu Kashii may be romantically involved. According to the article, the two were seen on a late-night date in a Tokyo park in early October, and earlier this month Kashii spent a night at Oguri's apartment.

Oguri and Kashii appear together in the second "Detective Conan" drama special, which is scheduled to air around the end of this year.

Kashii's agency has denied that they are dating.

Source: Tokyograph

ehhhhhh??!?!?! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest kaze_04

awwww...

wow! hahahah I must watch it!

I already watched the first special~

where in mori was kindapped.. wha!

and it's really cool! I really love oguri shun :D

I'm so excited for this!

thank you so much for sharing~

I'll be back to read the updates too

^

^

The last time I heard, he said he had no time for a girlfriend and broke up with one..

There was this show about him and his schedule, and they said his manager/company takes in ALL offers for dramas, CFs, plays, etc. He's really busy he has no time to sleep or something..

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

^ dont he get to refuse an offer if he dont like it???

the company can take in ALL the offer, but i think he have the right to reject the one he doesnt like

or ones he thinks doesnt suit him or something

cant wait for this..

my favorite japanese actor + my favorite manga series = pure love

^ That's what I thought too... But idk.. he seemed really really stressed. What surprised me the most was the fact he really didn't like being an idol. He wants to be known for his good acting.

What he said in the show (it's not word for word):

"Right now, these people (probably talking about fan girls) are going crazy over me, but I know a day will come when all this is over. There was a time I wanted to just betray them instead..."

But seriously after watching the show I felt so bad for him... I wanted to write him a fanletter telling him "Ganbatte" or something..

Archived