Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

as it is the 17th in Korea as of this moment, I just wanted to post this. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SWEETEST, KINDEST, MOST HARD WORKING, LOVEABLE, ABSOLUTELY A HANDSOME GEM! Yoo Seung Ho, you've worked hard this year! Having to lose weight, gain weight and go through so much in your still growing newfound adult acting career. It may seem like nothing to him and he just values being able to work in something he loves but I hope that your amazing talent and charms can be KNOWN more widely. Grab new opportunities that you've never done before and do it! Being a fan of his since Master Of Study, has really taught me a lot about him. It also feels great to know that I'll always be learning more about him (: Happy birthday!!!! (: 

• Like 3

then, this is where many found him........... he changed the definition of villain............... i think i started here.. but i wasnt sure...
i drop him there (unfaithful huh)...............

eacf413d4d7af3a780f917a521153564--yoo-se

and the icon face of bromance.

ef749ce3af21cc7d51aeaf90fc4b11c2--yoo-se

Yoon-ah..................... (surprised i didnt see Ji chang wook there, at all.)

and......i know Berou liked this> huh, not shipping, but she found this comfortable. (am i right?)
imgLoad67.jpg

....................(part 2/3)

• Like 3

he started oozing manly charms here.............. swoony kisses scene.
b1.png

and of coz Jeonha won lots of 'crown princess' (yoopies) thru
to be honest, Jeonha on horseback with KSH, was one of my best oozing sexiness scene, i must say "Ruler" not my best YSH drama, but his image of long mane, and swoony Sun-Moon images was beautiful.. yes, his pony tail Jeonha, is my most beautiful YSH drama character.>
ruler11-12-00080.jpg

everyone want to take this hand... that night.

(finally me................) people who knows me well, know what happened to me, know what is "Jin-woo" to me..  13 times crying over the same 2 eps, a record in my life. i dont ship him with In-ah, because PMY is JCW's, but the tale of Jinwoo and In-ah, agonised me, leaved me a deep impact about ... the subject of memories. i know he has many other project after this... but i shall stop here. .

40b4d8ea67d671f6ac83417954e86494.jpg
(i may ship JCW with PMY... but individually, this is the one...........i counted as in acting skill, he is the one, won my respect.) am amongs the youngest of yoopies, alhought i am already a noona.. but this noona is not ashamed to call,
i am a yoopies.

Yoopies, and Proud.

Happy Birthday, May God bless you, with a better script, better project.
may God bless you with harmony and family and friends that always suport you, understand all your difficulies to spend times with him.
may God find you a One True Love, and she is faithful to you, love you as much as you to her.. com'on, your well of emotion, unleash on her, bring out your best kiss scene and swoon us soon.. ... woahahah. so speak the pervy noona.

sorry, i am still praying... back to holy mood... "may God grant you a Baeksang, Best Award for Actor."
may God grant you salvation, this is personal from my heart. God bless eternal life to you. Bro Yoo Seung ho.

oops, i still missed by 15mins. was trying to post at 12:00.. nevermind.
God Bless you,  God Bless YOO.

.....(part 3/3)

• Like 3

Berou, so true. hope a good script find him.. i was marathon the Rebel, Ruler, 7 dayQueen, and now the King Loves... i really hope he will be given a good script writer, a good director, a good casting crews, to find him a good set of co-leads. win a Baeksang. boost his morale. the boy worked so hard. and we see so many dramas with some role here some role there, so suitable for him, but acted by others....
eg. right now, the King Loves, there is another role actually suit him so well...... ok, nuff said.
now is almost 1am midnight. Pa stared dagger again. good nite yoopies, good nite Yoo, go find some friend and chat all night, okay.

• Like 3

Happy Yoo Seung Ho day... Wish him all the best... It's been an honour to know someone like him who despite young can be my role model particularly for his work ethic and integrity. I admire him more... Hope he'll never change... Happy b'day YSH...

Note: and also Happy 72nd independence day to all fellow Indonesian (if there any)

• Like 2

what the Baidu fans did was very touching. hope someone amongs them translate and put in Eng Sub/ better even if Korean Sub and send him. it nice we all can write the wordings. but it even more meaning he reads it. I loved the part of flipping pages of a sepia shaded book pages by pages, stages of his life or drama characters shown and swiftly freeze and captured into the pages as part of the book... like turning pages and pages of history book of his life...
a walk thru his public life......... very meaningful.. a visual memorabilia book of Yoo.
and he is just 24. Wow, really like a younger brother, to me.
he indeed has history, proud history of a humble man.
after Rulers's fame, he still didnt succumb and make social account. clap clap clap. salute him again.

• Like 2

I'm in Thailand right now so I have to be brief: just wanted to join in and wish Yoo Seung-ho an almost belated happy birthday and wish for him he can find someone who will treasure him as much as his fans do. May he stay healthy and enjoy the long acting career he, and his fans, hope for. 

요승호 생일 축하해요 !

• Like 4

belate Happy Birthday wish for our Yoo Seung Ho but still...Happy Birthday to you and wish and pray for you to have a great live full of happiness and success personally and in profetionnal aspect!! and may God bless you with more love from everyone wh gets to know you and keep you safe and sound and healthy!! :heart: 

so loved the videos made by Baidu :wub: and Yoo Seung Ho's smile is always healing :heart: 

Spoiler

I'm late to give my wishes but sadly my grandmother has passed away this monday and only now I started going back to soompi/internet world...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

belate Happy Birthday wish for our Yoo Seung Ho but still...Happy Birthday to you and wish and pray for you to have a great live full of happiness and success personally and in profetionnal aspect!! and may God bless you with more love from everyone wh gets to know you and keep you safe and sound and healthy!! :heart: 

so loved the videos made by Baidu :wub: and Yoo Seung Ho's smile is always healing :heart: 

Hide contents

I'm late to give my wishes but sadly my grandmother has passed away this monday and only now I started going back to soompi/internet world...

I loved the videos too.

Just now, WoozyPrincess said:

Spoiler

My condolences to you and your family

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Hide contents

My condolences to you and your family

thank you so much chingu!! :wub: 

:wub: 

cr: macel_aquino69

@Berou thank you so much chingu!! :wub: 

Spoiler

I missed you all here and Yoo Seung Ho :tongue: but still need more time to go back to my old "crazy" self that you all used to see from me...but it will be back for sure!! :) 

we all knew this day will come sooner or later since my grandmother was bedsick for 8 months till last monday not able to walk nor sit on her own only for few times when she gets better for a short time before going back to her old condition, nor could she talk much nor recognise us much (she had alzhaimer) but still could feel our love and felt happy with it and she spent the last 7 months at our home having good and less good days but last couple weeks we could see her condition getting worst more and more...it's mercy for her but we still feel awkward feeling her absence in our lives though she didn't do anything being sick and almost asleep all the time but we still feel smething missing having spent last 7 months taking care of her with my mother, checking on her everytime we walk pass the bedroom, kissing her and talking to her even if she can't hear nor talk back to us...I still remember how I was the last one who felt her breath on me while helping my mother to change for her after sunset only for couple hours later for that breath to end...all we can do is pray God to accept her with his blessings...

• Like 2

I just finish watch Precious Family, a family drama whera YSH acted as an autist child in 2004. He is just 11 yo at that time and he potrayed the role perfectly. I can say it's perfect because my niece is also autist. This drama also makes me cry watching the family strugle and also happiness. Daemok played YSH father on this drama. Just like Ruler, I like this drama and all the cast. I would like YSH to meet again with the actress who played his mom on this drama.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hyania said:

I just finish watch Precious Family, a family drama whera YSH acted as an autist child in 2004. He is just 11 yo at that time and he potrayed the role perfectly. I can say it's perfect because my niece is also autist. This drama also makes me cry watching the family strugle and also happiness. Daemok played YSH father on this drama. Just like Ruler, I like this drama and all the cast. I would like YSH to meet again with the actress who played his mom on this drama.

I'm sorry for your niece and hope she's having a "normal" life as much as that's possible!!...and thank you for your words eaelier chingu!! :wub: 

I loved Dea Mok with Yoo Seung Ho scenes together despite them being a life sworn ennemies and always wished and still wish for them to reuinite again, but not as enemies again :tongue: hhhh and the mother in Ruler is too kind sadly we didn't see much of her love for her son since she died at the begenning but still we could see her love to him so having her reunite with him again would be lovely :) I don't want her to have a hateful role with him like the one Lee Seon's mother had with him in Remember: I HATED HER THERE!! :unamused: 

:wub: 

Spoiler

I'm envious of those who can read and understand japanese now... :tongue:

cr: owner

• Like 3

@sakura2016 Thanks chingu... My niece has a pretty 'normal' life. She has all the family to support her and we're not ashamed of her but treat her like normal child and proudly introduce her to others. It's really tough for our family esp my brother and his wife but she's a blessing for us.

Sorry chingu, I mean YSH mother in drama Precious Family. In PF the actor who played Daemok was YSH father. The mother-son chemistry between YSH and the actress was amazing. The father-son chemi was also good

• Like 1