[official] Exile Thread

Guest fobbiyo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wondering about 24karats. Is it a clothing line owned by Exile or what? they seem to wear clothes and accessories with 24karats tags on them.

Guest fobbiyo

*DIES* THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE PICTURES YOU GUYS. I wonder why the N is on the bottom for Atsushi's tattoo O_o lol. He's so hot! :w00t::w00t:

Really? they wear tags on their clothes that says that? Hrmm o_o Interesting.

yay for the new single! and it's going to be featured in a movie too! :o is it a ballad? or what? And congrats to Takahiro! Writing yet another song. haha.

qnuy: I think you should wait till they release another album. Because I don't know... I think it's a waste buying the singles if it's going to be on albums anyway. Plus, sometimes their singles aren't as good. :T But their album is always a HIT. haha <3

& HAHAHA. I wonder how it feels on his chest too :rolleyes: It looks mighty fine.

Thanks for the info for Akira Gail!

Guest garnet_moon

Hmm... 24 karats is their partner clothes line.. I'm feeling that Hiro is one of the owners of 24 karats... It has been promoted by EXILE since the Vocal Battle Audition.

Now, I think EXILE is also promoting another clothing line called: COAL BLACK. If you have noticed in EXILE LOVE's pictures + I believe PV, the clothes they were wearing are from COAL BLACK.

Edit: Just heard the preview of You're my Sunshine... Bleah it sounds like another crappy EXILE song :( :( I do hope that this one will be a b-side....

You're my Sunshine Preview

qnuy: I think you should wait till they release another album. Because I don't know... I think it's a waste buying the singles if it's going to be on albums anyway. Plus, sometimes their singles aren't as good. :T But their album is always a HIT. haha <3

hahaha....maybe it's because I'm in Exile fever that I was willling to buy the single even though I know they'll be releasing their best-s this year :sweatingbullets:

& HAHAHA. I wonder how it feels on his chest too :rolleyes: It looks mighty fine.

That thoughts have been in my mind lately :P I must be really in love with Atsushi

Hmm... 24 karats is their partner clothes line.. I'm feeling that Hiro is one of the owners of 24 karats... It has been promoted by EXILE since the Vocal Battle Audition.

Now, I think EXILE is also promoting another clothing line called: COAL BLACK. If you have noticed in EXILE LOVE's pictures + I believe PV, the clothes they were wearing are from COAL BLACK.

they have some business besides Exile ne

Edit: Just heard the preview of You're my Sunshine... Bleah it sounds like another crappy EXILE song :( :( I do hope that this one will be a b-side....

You're my Sunshine Preview

the buffering time really kills me but I managed to listen to the song preview. Hmm...I have to listen to the entire song to give a full comment :rolleyes:

Guest garnet_moon

^ yeah, aside from being in EXILE; Hiro is the president of LDH, the artist management company which manages EXILE, COLOR, Shun, Never Land, Jonte, NaNa, the models etc.... Also Hiro is the owner of EXPG, a professional dancing gym the dancers there were the kids in their concert.

Maybe You're my Sunshine is the B-side

Catchy Best info (sorry to lazy to crosspost again)

Guest fobbiyo

whoa! Hiro is really busy! Is he the only one that runs his own company?

I just heard the song. It's okay-ish. I wish the single would be a good one.

omggg. Are you guys planning on buying their new album?

^^ OMG. I saw the little kids in their concert! No wonder they dance so well. ahahahah. :D Such cute little kids.

Guest fobbiyo

aww! TAKAHIRO! He's so sweet! Hiro is going to retire in the future and will become a full time business man! hahaha. Great :D I bet he's super rich.

omg. HOW COME COLOR'S SONGS FEATURING ATSUSHI ALWAYS SOUND SO GREAT? I love it! When is the full going to be release? I can't wait! I love the song. <3

Guest garnet_moon

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm really pissed off to this youtube user!!!!!!!!!!! (remember lyly???)

The next messages will be in a spoiler tag so highlight it to read. (This is my reply to her message as I have sent one for her to stop ripping videos from hotSUSHI's account in Dailymotion to post it in her Youtube account)

Then are you saying that I have an in-debt of gratitude for you for pointing me where I can find the HQ video of I Believe in Utaban (in which we used to subbed it?).. Well FYI, you also don't own that video. So you have no right to say things as if you have done a large favor for me.

If we are an EXILE monopolist, you won't find me posting infos everywhere as anyway, as I can keep those for myself.

Have you read the copyright section of our blog that we don't own EXILE, the only things we own are our translations, and our domain? We won't establish EX-IT and EXsub (in which I believe, we are the only English EXILE blog that provides the latest info about them, and mind you, those infos are not just laid to us, we translate those things before we post it on our blog)

Another FYI, I don't look at your videos, I have just been alerted by my EX-IT members about the ripped videos... And as an admin of EX-IT, it is my job to cater/solve the problem.

I do not hold a grudge against you, what I am just pointing out is that you have no right to say things like that. We are all fans of EXILE. What you just said was very rude of you.

Before you send another reply to this one, please use your proper English. We are in the internet world, and one word that you misuse will mean a lot to readers. I am not a native English speaker myself, but I do make sure before I send messages in English, that my words will be understood by others. So please do the same when you send one to others.

Sorry for the rants, I really hate people who blurts the stuffs about the good things they have done for me as if I owe them my life. (my parents are the only one who have a right say those stuffs)

Guest fobbiyo

omfg. yay! I can't wait for COLOR's album :) Oh and I found out when EXILE is going to release their new single. -__-

I'm kinda upset because EXILE is releasing THEIR single the same time as Junsu from DBSK. 080227 is the date that they are going to release the new single. :tears:

You probably already know since you stalk those sites. lol. But just to point it out :) Oh yes. Whats the title was the new single called again?

WTHHH! YES I REMEMBER GAIL! Did she take out the videos yet? W-T-F. She should have at least ASKED before she started to take EXILE videos from hotSUSHI. -___- And what was her reply? MANN. I'm mad too. I understand your feelings Gail.

Guest garnet_moon

The title of COLOR's upcoming album is Blue ~tears from the sky~

EXILE's single is still untitled but I'm suspecting that it will be named: "Pure"

The title of the first best album will be Catchy Best.

It is really a big WTF! She won't remove the videos! and accuse us of being "monopolist" :rolleyes: In which I believe it is synonymous to selfish. I was saying to her if we are selfish enough not to care for other fans, she won't find EX-IT and EXsub here in the internet...

We also don't own those videos but hotSUSHI spent a lot of time to cut those videos and upload it in her account.. Also some of her videos there are rips from her EXILE DVDs (a few of it are from the exclusive FanClub DVD in which she spent a lot of money to get those stuffs)

That youtube user still hasn't replied yet or haha she's still in a construction to make some good English sentences

Also that youtube user makes me laugh and pissed off at the same time with her messages <_<

Guest fobbiyo

How come COLOR's stuffs is always with blue? liek.. Blue Sky.... lol. well. thats the only thing I know. But yea. they seem to really like the color blue.....

Pure? Why Pure? o_o Can't wait for the album. wheeee~!

Man. stupid girl. So her English isn't that good? I hope Avex deletes her account o_O lol. Is that a good thing? Whats her username? She's really rude! For not taking out the videos. If it was me. I'll take it out in a second! GOSH!! You guys DO own the SUBS and the SUBS are ON the video. SO she SHOULD take it off. Let's give me a couple more days. <_< OR NOT.

What happened to qnuy? She hasn't been posting in here as often anymore! :o

Guest garnet_moon

actually COLOR's album has always a relation with color... like their first album was entitled: RED and now they are using BLUE... (maybe their 3rd album will be entitled: BLACK) ROFL

Well the good thing is that the videos she has are not the EXsub videos but still she had EXsamurai video (in which I strongly believe that it is from hotSUSHI) plus my Takahiro Zoom-in video from my account in Dailymotion... If I'm not mistaken her present account is her 4th account already in youtube as she is always blocked by youtube... I think this is her account

I haven't seen her around too.. maybe she's busy...

Ohhh yesterday was Takahiro's younger sister, Yuko Tasaki coming of age. (She's 20 this year) lol my sister-in-law

LOL I didn't noticed that you posted this: I'm kinda upset because EXILE is releasing THEIR single the same time as Junsu from DBSK. 080227 is the date that they are going to release the new single.

Gomen... lol but EXILE is really one strong contender now in Oricon... The race to number 1 spot in Oricon will be difficult in that day as NEWS will be also releasing a single in that day

I'm baaaccckkk.....*hugging fobbiyo and Gail* sorry for MIA for a couple of days.

reading of what that youtube user did made me angry too. People should pay more respect to others' hard work. This reminds me of one of my friends (thank God she's not a SMAP or EXILE fan) for making a self-made Japanese artists' stuff and sell it in the internet. My Gosh!!! what was she thinking???!!! That's really rude. I always think that if you love the artist, buy their original stuff. And IF you want to make your own self-made stuff, keep it for yourself, don't make money from it!!!

*taking a deep breath*

btw, I just saw the song list of Catchy Best, and YES it will be in my next shopping list hehehe....

Guest fobbiyo

LOL qnuy! You buy everything! Did you get your single yet? hahaha. Welcome back! Where'd you go? This thread was getting lonely!

GAIL! NEWS TOO??!! POOR JUNSU. [sorry I'm a Junsu fan ;)] mannn. I KNOW EXILE is a strong competition that's why I'm so sad. argg. WHY did AVEX release both singles in one day? and NEWS too? ARG. I hope both sells well. Seriously. I really hope that girl gets deleted! >;(

Happy Birthday to your Sister-in-law. LMFAO! :P You silly girl!

Guest garnet_moon

Really? I'm still thinking of buying Catchy Best though as I really want to buy some other artists albums like FOH and Roma Tanaka

EXILE will be guesting again in Mecha Ike on February 2... ROFL that will be their 4th appearance in that program.

fobbiyo: no, I haven't got the new single yet, not until the end of Feb XD hahaha...I tend to buy stuff from artists that I love most, thank God I only love Exile and Smap. Otherwise I'll be poor for the rest of my life LOL!

I had two gatherings last weekend. I met my friends who are fans of Tamaki hiroshi (like me hehehe...) on Saturday and met my other friends from an Indonesian forum last Sunday. It was really really tiring but I really had fun even though I was dying to go home soon just to be able to watch Exile concert LOL! I miss them so much hahaha....

Gail: wow! I didn't know that Exile had come to Mecha Ike that many. Do you know the exact dates when they appeared in Mecha Ike?

Guest garnet_moon

^ That's why I'm poor and always broke, I love way too many artists :sweatingbullets:

EXILE's appearance dates in Mecha Ike:

10/06/07, 11/10/07, 12/08/07 and 2/2/08

I like also the other version of Choo Choo Train (original by ZOO then covered by Vlidge and then covered again by EXILE but EXILE's version is the most popular version as the signature dance was very well recepted by the public)

Vlidge - Choo Choo Train

Archived