Yoo Gun 유건

Guest xosandy

Guest bichittybich

well he is still new so there is still hope out there. he has the looks and is a great actor so he is gonna become famous sooner or later. i just hope its soon cuz he deserves it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimranovi

hai..hai....

Nice to know that you like him too.

I really like his acting ... and starting to like him... good looking, good actor... can't wait for his next step...

So... let's support him, ok !

And,..... nice to meet you guys !

Guest Wonderland

I suppose like everyone...I've become a fan after watching Hello God.

What a delight YooGun was to watch in that series. Completely underrated but definitely one of my favourite kdramas. I love kdramas but honestly speaking just to pass time...I watch it mostly for the beautiful settings and costume designs. Storyline wise and acting...I never expect much. I guess I'm hard to impress and it takes something unique for me to become attatched to a drama and so it was a pleasant surprise to find that special something in Hello God. There was no hype about this drama but I'm glad I got around to watching it and truthfully enjoyed the characterisations and storylines. YooGun shined as Haru and the chemistry between him and Kim Ok Bin was heartwarming. :) (Wasn't KOB just fantastic too? Haha.)

Guest Guess001

well he is still new so there is still hope out there. he has the looks and is a great actor so he is gonna become famous sooner or later. i just hope its soon cuz he deserves it

he kinda look like Wonbin

Guest wakeywakey

i think ive seen him somewhere around here..hehe i love his facial features..he looks mixed for some reason. but hes definitely a hottie! <3 we need to see more of him around

Guest sushimi

his acting is soooooooooo good in Hello,god!!!

I'm falling for him ^__^

he is too cute ,can't belive he is 1m78 tall,he looks so short in Hello God when he stood next to the doctor

ugunmainbf7.jpg

yes, his acting is so good! i hope to see in many many movies or dramas! i can't believe this guy is real coz he's so handsome and adorable! i would like to kiss him!

Guest MOOVERDOSE

Gosh, I love him in ," Hello Mr. God!"

Holy cow~ is he only 5'10?

I suppose like everyone...I've become a fan after watching Hello God.

What a delight YooGun was to watch in that series. Completely underrated but definitely one of my favourite kdramas. I love kdramas but honestly speaking just to pass time...I watch it mostly for the beautiful settings and costume designs. Storyline wise and acting...I never expect much. I guess I'm hard to impress and it takes something unique for me to become attatched to a drama and so it was a pleasant surprise to find that special something in Hello God. There was no hype about this drama but I'm glad I got around to watching it and truthfully enjoyed the characterisations and storylines. YooGun shined as Haru and the chemistry between him and Kim Ok Bin was heartwarming. :) (Wasn't KOB just fantastic too? Haha.)

You're right, she was great! Ok Bin was so pretty, I loved her crying scenes. There was one part when she told him not to smile, but he did anyways, gosh my heart died.

He's so cute!!

Guest MCYOO<3

hes' gotta be one of the best new actors out there...seriously.

in Hello God, i was amazed by his acting and plus, he's a hottie >__<

i reallyreally want to see him in more dramas and movies, he's so underrated, i'm looking for some dramas and movies he's in right now so i can see themm!!~~~ nad righ tnow, i'm only on episode 11 in hello god, it's sooo sad so far...if he dies, i'm gona be sad for days lol

Guest donchajane

hes' gotta be one of the best new actors out there...seriously.

in Hello God, i was amazed by his acting and plus, he's a hottie >__<

i reallyreally want to see him in more dramas and movies, he's so underrated, i'm looking for some dramas and movies he's in right now so i can see themm!!~~~ nad righ tnow, i'm only on episode 11 in hello god, it's sooo sad so far...if he dies, i'm gona be sad for days lol

the ending will make you sad for sure, whether he lives or dies..... :tears::tears: it was like having a big canteloupe stuck in my throat. that's how good his acting was

Guest MCYOO<3

i loved his character in 안녕하세요 하나님 so touching...i cried in every episode, definately one of the greatest kdramas EVER its' a must see ^^ the ending was sooooooooooooooooooooooo sad, but good at the same time

i reallyyyy watn to see him in more dramas or movies

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

hes hot.. LOL

<3

he looks kinda half.. is he?

I don't think any of us really know. We've been debating about it for a while now. :sweatingbullets:

11673037256401ud1.jpg

2811532772860800030qk7.jpg

2015491672660800030yt1.jpg

Poster for his new movie-"Back To 1994":

20061129173427670002my1.jpg

Presenter at the 2006 Mnet KM Music Festival:

htm_200611251957210204000002040100b61-001.jpg

11644631446491oi9.jpg

20061125222044109711on0.jpg

Guest cmy_185

love those pictures above! i actually just found out about yoo gun at the MKMF awards, then started watching Hello God.. he's so sweet there! and totally hot as well ^^ i like his cheekbones...hehe

Archived