All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Baeksang Arts Awards has concluded another successful ceremony! This year’s Baeksang Arts Awards, a celebration of the year’s greatest accomplishments in television, streaming content, and film, was held on May 7 with a variety of major stars in attendance. Following the event, many took to their Instagram accounts to share photos taken together with… Continue reading Stars Pose Together For Adorable Photos At 60th Baeksang Arts Awards The post Stars Pose Together For Adorable Photos At 60th Baeksang Arts Awards first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  3. The upcoming film “Following” has unveiled new thrilling posters! “Following” is a mystery thriller film that follows the story of Koo Jung Tae (Byun Yo Han), a real estate agent who witnesses the death of Han So Ra (Shin Hye Sun), an influencer whom he has been secretly observing. He then starts digging into the… Continue reading Byun Yo Han And Shin Hye Sun Transform Into Voyeur And Deceptive Influencer In “Following” Posters The post Byun Yo Han And Shin Hye Sun Transform Into Voyeur And Deceptive Influencer In “Following” Posters first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  4. Nice, i think next week they could break into 5%. There are so many trending posts about the drama, its definitely buzzing.
  5. He still looks so young @dispatch_style BRAND: Alexander McQueen OUTFIT: Alexander McQueen Carryover Suit JACKET – Large Lapel Tailored Jacket / 3.66 million won PANTS – Tuxedo Pants / 1.65 million won
  6. I'm not a big fan of family daily dramas (I'm more of a revenge daily drama fan) but I do like the FL. She's a 2nd gen idol. I tried awtching her other daily drama, Love Twist. I didn't realy like it.
  7. Boost Your Education with the Multiplyme Video Training Platform With the cutting-edge video training platforms from Multiplyme, explore an infinite world of learning opportunities. Multiplyme provides interactive modules, tailored learning pathways, and seamless content management, all of which are designed to satisfy the varied needs of contemporary learners. Utilize Multiplyme to enhance your company's training programs and unleash the potential of your personnel. Embark on the educational revolution by using Multiplyme right now!
  8. @kboramint are you enjoying this show? The rating is no. 1. The FL was in Love Twist, and I had enjoyed watching it but she was only ok. I don’t think the writer gave her character much chance to show her acting.
  9. Today
  10. Check out these unmissable ‘enemies-to-lovers’ K-dramas that you shouldn’t miss K-dramas have captivated audiences worldwide with its beautiful and amazing storylines, memorable second leads, and unforgettable romances. One popular trope that never fails to captivate the viewers is the story of enemies to lovers, where two characters start off on opposite sides but eventually find themselves falling for each other against all odds. So if you’re a fan of this trope, here are five must-watch K-dramas that will have you hooked from the very first episode until the end. It’s Okay to Not Be Okay This drama tells the story of Moon Gang-tae, who works at a mental health ward, and Ko Moon-young, a well-known writer of kids’ books thought to have a tough personality. At first, they don’t get along, but soon they start feeling a pull towards each other as they face their own deep hurts and begin to heal together. This drama has a gripping plot and layered characters, making it a top pick for those who love seeing foes turn into lovers. source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2024/05/08/check-out-these-unmissable-enemies-to-lovers-k-dramas-that-you-shouldnt-miss/ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 10 stunning looks from 60th Baeksang Awards that stole the show The 60th Baeksang Awards were held on May 7, 2024, and artists from the entire South Korean industry came together to celebrate some of the most excellent movies, shows, and artists. Many awards across various categories were presented to celebrities who outperformed way beyond their capabilities and to the creators who brought unique stories to life. However, beyond the awards, what catches the attention of the audiences are the outfits that artists wore to the show. In any major event, celebrities dress their best to make a fashion statement and stand out from the rest. On the night of glitz and glamour, everyone looks stunning, but only a few manage to impress. Let’s check out some of the best looks at the award show that left everyone awestruck. 9. Kim Soo Hyun Kim Soo Hyun's night was certainly made, as he won the Male Popularity Award for his role in Queen of Tears. However, the actor did not fail to impress with his outfit, as he took the classic road and wore a well-tailored tux. Not everyone can pull off a suit well, but the actor did it effortlessly. source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/bae-suzy-kim-seon-ho-to-bibi-10-stunning-looks-from-60th-baeksang-awards-that-stole-the-show-1303205
  11. SM Entertainment has unveiled updated plans for their artists in the second and third quarter of the year! On May 8, SM Entertainment detailed their plans for the upcoming second and third quarter. Check out the lineup of releases below! Second quarter aespa (May, first full-length album “Armageddon“) EXO’s Suho (June, third mini album “1… Continue reading SM Entertainment Announces Comeback Plans For 2nd And 3rd Quarter Of 2024 The post SM Entertainment Announces Comeback Plans For 2nd And 3rd Quarter Of 2024 first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  12. Suji's dad and bio mom were one step away from each other at the hospital, but they both looked the other way and had a bad case of tunnel vision.
  13. *** On May 8th, tvN uploaded a pre-release video for “You Quiz on the Block (You Quiz)” on their official channel introducing the guest appearance of Cha Eun-woo. He said, “Last year, there was a…”, then couldn’t let his words out. After holding back tears, he continued, “Oh my… I should say what I want to say. I wanted to say this so badly”. Last year, Moonbin made an extreme choice. The part where Cha Eun-woo burst into tears in this pre-release video was when he recalled that painful experience last year. source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/article/415/0000028100
  14. Here is the ratings for Episode 10! . "Lovely Runner" Remains On Top + "Nothing Uncovered" Ends On Personal Best Ratings tvN’s “Lovely Runner” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.8 percent, also maintaining its peak rating from the previous episode. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659762wpp/lovely-runner-remains-on-top-nothing-uncovered-ends-on-personal-best-ratings
  15. Here is the ratings for Episode 16 *last episode*! . "Lovely Runner" Remains On Top + "Nothing Uncovered" Ends On Personal Best Ratings “Nothing Uncovered” has ended on a high note! According to Nielsen Korea, the May 7 broadcast of KBS2’s “Nothing Uncovered” returned to its all-time ratings high for its finale, scoring an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.8 percent. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659762wpp/lovely-runner-remains-on-top-nothing-uncovered-ends-on-personal-best-ratings
  16. JTBC’s upcoming drama “She’s Different Day and Night” (literal title) has unveiled its first stills! “She’s Different Day and Night” is a romantic comedy that follows a young job seeker, who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman, and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her all day. The drama… Continue reading Jeong Eun Ji Turns Into Lee Jung Eun When The Sun Rises In New Rom-Com Drama The post Jeong Eun Ji Turns Into Lee Jung Eun When The Sun Rises In New Rom-Com Drama first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  17. 10 stunning looks from 60th Baeksang Awards that stole the show The 60th Baeksang Awards were held on May 7, 2024, and artists from the entire South Korean industry came together to celebrate some of the most excellent movies, shows, and artists. Many awards across various categories were presented to celebrities who outperformed way beyond their capabilities and to the creators who brought unique stories to life. However, beyond the awards, what catches the attention of the audiences are the outfits that artists wore to the show. In any major event, celebrities dress their best to make a fashion statement and stand out from the rest. On the night of glitz and glamour, everyone looks stunning, but only a few manage to impress. Let’s check out some of the best looks at the award show that left everyone awestruck. 2. Park Bo Gum Park Bo Gum was another presenter at the awards show who did a perfect job at making the crowd feel comfortable and at ease. However, it was his looks that grabbed attention from fans. He wore a well-fitted black suit with a bow tie. The details on the jacket made the entire look stand out. For his second look, he went with the classic black and white tux with a black bow tie. https://www.instagram.com/p/C6q8t2LPDB_/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=dd107d9b-a261-4820-b1f6-31e4e8bb1194 source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/bae-suzy-kim-seon-ho-to-bibi-10-stunning-looks-from-60th-baeksang-awards-that-stole-the-show-1303205 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ *** “Wonderland” has unveiled new stills featuring Suzy and Park Bo Gum! “Wonderland” will hit theaters on June 5. source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/421/0007527317 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Suzy And Park Bo Gum Talk About Their Chemistry In New Film "Wonderland" The highly-anticipated film “Wonderland” has unveiled its new stills featuring Suzy and Park Bo Gum! “Wonderland” tells the story of people who use the Wonderland service, which allows users to reunite with their deceased loved ones through video call by reconstructing them through artificial intelligence. The star-studded cast consists of Tang Wei, Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Jung Yu Mi, and Choi Woo Shik. Suzy takes on the role of Jung In, who reconstructs her boyfriend Tae Joo (Park Bo Gum), who is lying in bed after an unfortunate accident, using the “Wonderland” service, while Park Bo Gum plays Jung In’s boyfriend Tae Joo, who wakes up from unconsciousness. Suzy and Park Bo Gum dished on their experiences of working together in the new film. Suzy shared, “[Park Bo Gum] is a hard-working actor who throughly analyzes his dual roles and delicately portrays them. From the script reading, we shared lots of conversations and concerns together, so I could participate in filming with joy.” Park Bo Gum shared, “[Suzy] was exactly what I imagined Jung In to be when I first read the script. I got a lot of help from her in acting Tae Joo’s character.”
  18. @Unicaunnisansu Yes, tickets will go on sale beginning at noon on May 18 through Ticketnet's website and outlets, though it had yet to publish the prices. LINK here : https://www.ticketnet.com.ph/ @Magician thanks for sharing more photos during the Baeksang event. During the event, I noticed that Kim Soo Hyun continuously kept getting ear splitting screams for each clip they showed of him on the big screen. His fan base is crazy. He gets a lot of new ones from the recent drama. I’m feeling amazed at the popularity of Kim Soo Hyun currently because this is not normal for someone who has been in the entertainment industry for almost many years and has already experienced this level of fame before. Now, he looks so confident and seems to know he belongs at the top. It’s so reassuring to see that. Never change, please! Although, he didn’t win an award for Best Actor, he’s Baeksang’s favorite, after all. What’s the big deal, it’s OK. He gets nominated almost every time he acts.
  19. And so, as the city sleeps, the private detective agency remains vigilant, a silent guardian watching over its streets, ready to answer the call of those in need. For in a world shrouded in secrecy and deceit, there are always truths waiting to be uncovered, and mysteries waiting to be solved.
  20. nice... ****** The Promise, ep 4 Aoi is gloomy and serious but the ML is a slightly brighter then the FL. The mystery about the movie script (both, past and present) is so thrilling. the hug practice....
  21. Kim Soo Hyun will be coming back to the Philippines
  22. *** As of May 8th, according to Netflix, Queen of Tears has amassed an impressive 460 million viewing hours since its release on March 9th, approaching the 500 million mark. While digital clips of the drama have accumulated over 1.76 billion views across various platforms, averaging 100 million views weekly over 15 weeks. This pre and post-broadcast virality helped Queen of Tears dominate the Good Data Corporation’s TV-OTT drama popularity rankings for eight consecutive weeks during its broadcast. source : https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202405080940510310
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..