All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The members of ASTRO showed their support for Billlie’s Moon Sua at her first-ever fan concert! On May 4, Billlie held their first fan-con “Your B, I’m B (Belllie’ve You)” at Myunghwa Live Hall in Seoul—and all of the ASTRO members turned up to show love for Moon Sua, who is the younger sister of… Continue reading ASTRO Members Show Love For Moon Sua At Billlie’s Fan-Con The post ASTRO Members Show Love For Moon Sua At Billlie’s Fan-Con first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  3. economy Modern House selects ‘French Nice Market’ as the 2024 summer theme Donga Economy Updated 2024-05-03 09:00May 3, 2024 09:00 Photo provided by Modern House Korea's leading living & lifestyle brand 'Modern House' selected 'French Nice Market' as this year's summer theme. Modern House, which chose the slogan 'Modern House where the new summer comes first', will present three concepts this summer with the motif of Saleya Market in Nice, a resort city in southern France. It consists of the 'Mediterranean Summer Hotel' with the refreshing Mediterranean breeze blowing through the window, the 'Private Summer Beach' with cool colors and cheerful striped patterns resembling the sea, and the 'Summer Garden Cafe' with the colorful freshness of summer fruits. The 2024 Summer Market will be held at 12 concept stores across the country, starting with the Gangnam branch on April 24, and ending with the Gangseo branch, Times Square branch, and AK Plaza Sejong branch. Also, starting in May, we plan to further expand the summer theme through TVC advertisements, official malls, Instagram, etc. with model Park Shin-hye. Every May, Modern House plans to develop a variety of summer themes by selecting the summer market in a specific region of Europe as its concept. In addition, Modern House plans to express its gratitude through various benefits and events from May 4th to 6th to celebrate its 28th anniversary. In addition to a discount event for all items, we are holding a coupon event worth 10 billion won where 5,000 won coupons are given to 2 million members, a gift event, and a lucky box event. Event contents and schedules may vary depending on the store. A Modern House official said, “We hope you can experience the excitement and happiness of the upcoming summer vacation in advance by visiting the Modern House store, where you can feel the romance of the warm southern city of France. We were able to celebrate our 28th anniversary thanks to the continued interest and love of our customers. To reward this, we have prepared various events and abundant benefits. “We will continue to offer a variety of lifestyles that can enrich our customers’ daily lives,” he said. He added, "Modern House has recorded an average annual growth rate of 38% in online sales over the past three years. We plan to introduce a wider variety of products through an exclusive licensing agreement with Disney Home in the second half of this year." https://www.instagram.com/p/C4uM1JavHmg/
  4. A star-studded new drama has joined the battle for weekend viewership ratings! On May 4, JTBC’s “The Atypical Family”—a new fantasy romance starring Jang Ki Yong, Chun Woo Hee, and Claudia Kim—aired its first episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama premiered to an average nationwide rating of 3.3 percent. Meanwhile, MBC’s “Chief Detective 1958”… Continue reading “Chief Detective 1958” Earns Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + “The Atypical Family” Premieres The post “Chief Detective 1958” Earns Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + “The Atypical Family” Premieres first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  5. Today
  6. According to 'YouTube Music Charts and Statistics', Kim Soo Hyun, (G)I-DLE's Yuqi, and GFRIEND newly entered the domestic YouTube popular song chart for the 17th week (April 26 to May 2) Queen Of Tears Special Episode Part 1 Ratings Nationwide - 5.027% Metropolitan - 5.586%
  7. Kill both her own sister and the father of her husband? There's a twist I could see this drama trying
  8. Hi @willenette For his Asia Tour yes it was after My Love from the Star, However, He had several Fan Meetings in the Philippines. First he went here for Samsung private event. He had Fan meeting with Bench last June 10, 2022 and another Fan Meeting with Dunkin January 17, 2023. He has fan meeting also for You Beauty in other country.
  9. She'd ally with Chairman Romeo if it benefitted her. Random plot idea: she teams up with Chairman Romeo to kill Hye-Ji, then betrays him after Hye-Ji dies and kills him too. She gets YJ Group. Kicks out Crazy Aunt. The end.
  10. 良い朝です。東京で会いましょう❣️ 明日、皆さんに会えると思うと嬉しくてドキドキします。 明日の夜6時に会いましょう #memoryofangels #in_tokyo It's a nice morning. See you in Tokyo❣️ I'm excited and excited thinking that I'll be able to meet you all tomorrow. Let's meet tomorrow night at 6pm https://instagram.com/p/C6kN-PgyDfO
  11. 良い朝です。東京で会いましょう❣️ 明日、皆さんに会えると思うと嬉しくてドキドキします。 明日の夜6時に会いましょう #memoryofangels #in_tokyo It's a nice morning. See you in Tokyo❣️ I'm excited and excited thinking that I'll be able to meet you all tomorrow. Let's meet tomorrow night at 6pm https://instagram.com/p/C6kN-PgyDfO economy Modern House selects ‘French Nice Market’ as the 2024 summer theme Donga Economy Updated 2024-05-03 09:00May 3, 2024 09:00 Photo provided by Modern House Korea's leading living & lifestyle brand 'Modern House' selected 'French Nice Market' as this year's summer theme. Modern House, which chose the slogan 'Modern House where the new summer comes first', will present three concepts this summer with the motif of Saleya Market in Nice, a resort city in southern France. It consists of the 'Mediterranean Summer Hotel' with the refreshing Mediterranean breeze blowing through the window, the 'Private Summer Beach' with cool colors and cheerful striped patterns resembling the sea, and the 'Summer Garden Cafe' with the colorful freshness of summer fruits. The 2024 Summer Market will be held at 12 concept stores across the country, starting with the Gangnam branch on April 24, and ending with the Gangseo branch, Times Square branch, and AK Plaza Sejong branch.
  12. “The Roundup: Punishment” continues to draw crowds at the box office! According to the Korean Film Council, as of 7 p.m. KST on May 4, “The Roundup: Punishment” had officially surpassed a total of 7 million moviegoers. “The Roundup: Punishment” is now the fastest Korean film released in 2024 to hit the 7 million mark,… Continue reading “The Roundup: Punishment” Becomes Fastest Film Of 2024 To Surpass 7 Million Moviegoers The post “The Roundup: Punishment” Becomes Fastest Film Of 2024 To Surpass 7 Million Moviegoers first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  13. LUCA is able to shut down cellular reception and internet. Just give it self awareness and it becomes SKYNET. If I were the writer, I would had transfered Dami's conciousness into LUCA and make her the AI. Haha.
  14. And now she's playing nice and offering redemption to Chairman Romeo ... who plotted to kill Hye Ji - WTOD - if JC failed to kill her Chairman Romeo had given the paperwork to Chad Oppa, but it hadn't been approved by the court when Hye Ji left the country
  15. “Lovely Runner” is reaching the end of its first half on an almost epic note, surprising and impressing everyone with what has happened in the story of lovely Im Sol (Kim Hye Yoon) and charming Ryu Sun Jae (Byeon Woo Seok) so far. In this week’s episodes, we are back once again with this couple… Continue reading 3 Things That Changed The Future & 3 Things That Didn’t In Episodes 7-8 Of “Lovely Runner” The post 3 Things That Changed The Future & 3 Things That Didn’t In Episodes 7-8 Of “Lovely Runner” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  16. She was part of the old lady’s lie about JC’s death, so she’s not that good. I can’t say, I like anyone. I don’t like HJ. She’s just unscrupulous. Didn’t she get parental rights in the last episode?
  17. Oh, I had not noticed that! We had that conversation earlier after Ep 11, and I see that "words I didn't mean" was exactly what I had suggested for the translation. But, like I said then, the subbers are under instruction to be brief and they sometimes mess things up, overdoing it.
  18. The is KBS, man. We don't have 120 episodes like the dailies on MBC, we need to wrap this all up by Episode 100.
  19. Hi all, Hoping some old-school soompiers/1st gen kpop fans will see this. It's been over a decade since I last visited these forums, and almost 20 years since I first joined in 2005 (yes I'm 32 now!). I wanted to visit some threads of my favorite bands/singers back in the day, but they had all been archived =(...so, I'm starting a new thread for an old school/1st gen soompiers & kpop fans to chat and share pics/memories of old artists from the 90's to early 2000's. I'll start...my favorite back in the day was Danny/Taebin of 1tym 😃 For 1tym fans - here's the old archived threads: 1TYM thread: https://forums.soompi.com/topic/153-the-official-1tym-원타임-thread Taebin thread: https://forums.soompi.com/topic/2681-official-taebin-thread/ Anyone remember Tae7en couple?! I have more pics if people want 🙂
  20. Come on now, not every darkening the face and skin would have something to do with "black face". 😑 https://www.kbizoom.com/famous-idol-actor-under-fire-for-wearing-blackface-in-upcoming-movie/ Who likes Wang Yibo? @rocat? ctto Fortunately there are netizens who aren't taking the accusations of discrimination and mockery lying down, and are ready to put these uneducated Karens and Kevins into their right place. Best comment in FB: 142
  21. ROSÉ with Blake Lively ROSÉ with Rosalía and Ayo Edebiri ROSÉ with Pharell Williams
  22. Yesterday
  23. I am not impressed by HW’s ability to lead. She’s had lawyer Baek in her corner and now Chase. In the last episode, she was begging HJ to help her son. Each time I watched, she was threatening HJ with dire consequences but HJ seemed to not care.
  24. And another absurd complete reversal - it took 40 days to change Yong Ki to Andy, yet it takes only 1 day/episode to change him back Why isn't our supposed "heroine" on fire about the doctor himself? Hye Ji didn't alter Yong Ki's memories on her own. Does the doctor get a pass on the abuse charge leveled at Hye Ji? Nevermind the legal argument, even if Hye Won got custody back in the interim, it doesn't change the fact that Hye Ji/Chairman Romeo had legal custody (which Hye Won AGREED TO) before she left. The never ending twists are about the only thing this drama has left - With 3/4 of the drama complete, it seems clear that the writers are simply going to playout the Hye Won = Good vs Hye Ji = Bad storyline Hye Won, with exceptions and redemption for every wrong do-er except the little sister she spent the first part of the drama looking for ... ( ... but at least its better than Elegant Empire )
  25. Saw this thread randomly since it's an artist I recognize from early 2000s and I just want to say OP you are an amazing fan keeping this thread alive for nearly 20 years (I wanted to post in the old threads of my favorite singers but they are all archived now because nobody posted in it for years:☹️) It's so great to see Chae yeon doing well, she still looks beautiful 🙂
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..