All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Suji's dad and bio mom were one step away from each other at the hospital, but they both looked the other way and had a bad case of tunnel vision.
  3. *** On May 8th, tvN uploaded a pre-release video for “You Quiz on the Block (You Quiz)” on their official channel introducing the guest appearance of Cha Eun-woo. He said, “Last year, there was a…”, then couldn’t let his words out. After holding back tears, he continued, “Oh my… I should say what I want to say. I wanted to say this so badly”. Last year, Moonbin made an extreme choice. The part where Cha Eun-woo burst into tears in this pre-release video was when he recalled that painful experience last year. source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/article/415/0000028100
  4. Here is the ratings for Episode 10! . "Lovely Runner" Remains On Top + "Nothing Uncovered" Ends On Personal Best Ratings tvN’s “Lovely Runner” achieved an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.8 percent, also maintaining its peak rating from the previous episode. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659762wpp/lovely-runner-remains-on-top-nothing-uncovered-ends-on-personal-best-ratings
  5. Here is the ratings for Episode 16 *last episode*! . "Lovely Runner" Remains On Top + "Nothing Uncovered" Ends On Personal Best Ratings “Nothing Uncovered” has ended on a high note! According to Nielsen Korea, the May 7 broadcast of KBS2’s “Nothing Uncovered” returned to its all-time ratings high for its finale, scoring an average nationwide viewership rating of 3.8 percent. https://www.soompi.com/article/1659762wpp/lovely-runner-remains-on-top-nothing-uncovered-ends-on-personal-best-ratings
  6. JTBC’s upcoming drama “She’s Different Day and Night” (literal title) has unveiled its first stills! “She’s Different Day and Night” is a romantic comedy that follows a young job seeker, who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman, and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her all day. The drama… Continue reading Jeong Eun Ji Turns Into Lee Jung Eun When The Sun Rises In New Rom-Com Drama The post Jeong Eun Ji Turns Into Lee Jung Eun When The Sun Rises In New Rom-Com Drama first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  7. 10 stunning looks from 60th Baeksang Awards that stole the show The 60th Baeksang Awards were held on May 7, 2024, and artists from the entire South Korean industry came together to celebrate some of the most excellent movies, shows, and artists. Many awards across various categories were presented to celebrities who outperformed way beyond their capabilities and to the creators who brought unique stories to life. However, beyond the awards, what catches the attention of the audiences are the outfits that artists wore to the show. In any major event, celebrities dress their best to make a fashion statement and stand out from the rest. On the night of glitz and glamour, everyone looks stunning, but only a few manage to impress. Let’s check out some of the best looks at the award show that left everyone awestruck. 2. Park Bo Gum Park Bo Gum was another presenter at the awards show who did a perfect job at making the crowd feel comfortable and at ease. However, it was his looks that grabbed attention from fans. He wore a well-fitted black suit with a bow tie. The details on the jacket made the entire look stand out. For his second look, he went with the classic black and white tux with a black bow tie. https://www.instagram.com/p/C6q8t2LPDB_/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=dd107d9b-a261-4820-b1f6-31e4e8bb1194 source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/bae-suzy-kim-seon-ho-to-bibi-10-stunning-looks-from-60th-baeksang-awards-that-stole-the-show-1303205 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________ *** “Wonderland” has unveiled new stills featuring Suzy and Park Bo Gum! “Wonderland” will hit theaters on June 5. source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/421/0007527317 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Suzy And Park Bo Gum Talk About Their Chemistry In New Film "Wonderland" The highly-anticipated film “Wonderland” has unveiled its new stills featuring Suzy and Park Bo Gum! “Wonderland” tells the story of people who use the Wonderland service, which allows users to reunite with their deceased loved ones through video call by reconstructing them through artificial intelligence. The star-studded cast consists of Tang Wei, Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Jung Yu Mi, and Choi Woo Shik. Suzy takes on the role of Jung In, who reconstructs her boyfriend Tae Joo (Park Bo Gum), who is lying in bed after an unfortunate accident, using the “Wonderland” service, while Park Bo Gum plays Jung In’s boyfriend Tae Joo, who wakes up from unconsciousness. Suzy and Park Bo Gum dished on their experiences of working together in the new film. Suzy shared, “[Park Bo Gum] is a hard-working actor who throughly analyzes his dual roles and delicately portrays them. From the script reading, we shared lots of conversations and concerns together, so I could participate in filming with joy.” Park Bo Gum shared, “[Suzy] was exactly what I imagined Jung In to be when I first read the script. I got a lot of help from her in acting Tae Joo’s character.”
  8. @Unicaunnisansu Yes, tickets will go on sale beginning at noon on May 18 through Ticketnet's website and outlets, though it had yet to publish the prices. LINK here : https://www.ticketnet.com.ph/ @Magician thanks for sharing more photos during the Baeksang event. During the event, I noticed that Kim Soo Hyun continuously kept getting ear splitting screams for each clip they showed of him on the big screen. His fan base is crazy. He gets a lot of new ones from the recent drama. I’m feeling amazed at the popularity of Kim Soo Hyun currently because this is not normal for someone who has been in the entertainment industry for almost many years and has already experienced this level of fame before. Now, he looks so confident and seems to know he belongs at the top. It’s so reassuring to see that. Never change, please! Although, he didn’t win an award for Best Actor, he’s Baeksang’s favorite, after all. What’s the big deal, it’s OK. He gets nominated almost every time he acts.
  9. And so, as the city sleeps, the private detective agency remains vigilant, a silent guardian watching over its streets, ready to answer the call of those in need. For in a world shrouded in secrecy and deceit, there are always truths waiting to be uncovered, and mysteries waiting to be solved.
  10. nice... ****** The Promise, ep 4 Aoi is gloomy and serious but the ML is a slightly brighter then the FL. The mystery about the movie script (both, past and present) is so thrilling. the hug practice....
  11. Today
  12. Kim Soo Hyun will be coming back to the Philippines
  13. *** As of May 8th, according to Netflix, Queen of Tears has amassed an impressive 460 million viewing hours since its release on March 9th, approaching the 500 million mark. While digital clips of the drama have accumulated over 1.76 billion views across various platforms, averaging 100 million views weekly over 15 weeks. This pre and post-broadcast virality helped Queen of Tears dominate the Good Data Corporation’s TV-OTT drama popularity rankings for eight consecutive weeks during its broadcast. source : https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202405080940510310
  14. @maria1983 same here - I hope we could get to hear some good news soon. I missed Kim Rae Won! It's been a while since his last drama. I guess it's time now to do another project.
  15. *** Interestingly, among the scenes that struck my attention during Baeksang Awards was the interaction between Song Joong Ki and Kim Seon Ho. This happened before the start of the ceremony's main event. Kim Seon Ho greeted Song Joong Ki with a hug, while the the latter tapped him on his back. This precious moment was caught on camera. Seeing this interaction, they deserve to headline a K-drama together. As far as I remember, this is not the first time that the two were spotted having a warm exchange at a ceremony. I guess during the Blue Dragon Film Awards, Kim Seon Ho and Song Joong Ki shared the stage together as they accepted an award.
  16. Hi, Hope everyone is fine Have a nice day And i hope for Prince new project soon.
  17. Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, the happiest son's mother in front of food... Still the ‘lovely’ half-moon smile 2024.05.07 [XPORTS NEWS] Actress Son Ye-jin shared her peaceful daily life. On the 7th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo with the text “Great food with great company.” The released photo shows Son Ye-jin, who visited her restaurant, smiling brightly in front of her food. Son Ye-jin, who still boasts her innocence with her long straight hair, captures the attention of viewers by conveying her bright energy with her unique half-moon eye smile. Son Ye-jin, who married Hyun Bin, an actor of the same age born in 1982, with whom she met through the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You' in 2022, received many congratulations for the birth of her son in November of the same year. Since then, she has been communicating with netizens through SNS by sharing various aspects of her daily life, including news of her second wedding anniversary on March 31st. Recently, she met fans at a beauty brand event in Taiwan and shared her thoughts on how she changed after becoming a mother, saying, "I want to take on a role with strong maternal love because I can express my experience through acting." .
  18. The highly-anticipated film “Wonderland” has unveiled its new stills featuring Suzy and Park Bo Gum! “Wonderland” tells the story of people who use the Wonderland service, which allows users to reunite with their deceased loved ones through video call by reconstructing them through artificial intelligence. The star-studded cast consists of Tang Wei, Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Jung Yu… Continue reading Suzy And Park Bo Gum Talk About Their Chemistry In New Film “Wonderland” The post Suzy And Park Bo Gum Talk About Their Chemistry In New Film “Wonderland” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  19. Congrats to Dortmund! We are rooting for them as well. Are you going to root for Bayern or Real Madrid tonight? We absolutely hate Real Madrid (big Barcelona and Messi fans here, at least from Barça's glory days that now feel so long ago) so we'll be rooting for Bayern. But - not sure if we need Bayern to do that well - it would be nice if Dortmund won the whole thing. Can you access Eurovision on TV where you are? It's such a spectacle. @partyon and @joccu: Just saw the results: https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/live-blog/eurovision-2024-live-updates-semifinals-rcna150661 Luxembourg went through! And Australia didn't?! It's been a while since Australia wasn't in the finals. 24
  20. Check out these unmissable ‘enemies-to-lovers’ K-dramas that you shouldn’t miss K-dramas have captivated audiences worldwide with its beautiful and amazing storylines, memorable second leads, and unforgettable romances. One popular trope that never fails to captivate the viewers is the story of enemies to lovers, where two characters start off on opposite sides but eventually find themselves falling for each other against all odds. So if you’re a fan of this trope, here are five must-watch K-dramas that will have you hooked from the very first episode until the end. Our Beloved Summer This drama is a story about growing up and love. It’s about Choi Ung and Kook Yeon-soo, who used to date. They have to meet again when a film from their high school days gets famous. As they deal with old feelings, they start liking each other once more. This show will make you feel warm and happy with its sweet story and lovable characters. source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2024/05/08/check-out-these-unmissable-enemies-to-lovers-k-dramas-that-you-shouldnt-miss/
  21. NCT DOYOUNG and Ive Yujin will appear as star judges on SBS magic audition program 'The Magic Star' and will have its first broadcast in mid June. [INFO] 240508 SM Entertainment Music LINE-UP Preview: 2nd Quarter of 2024 - WayV Mini - MARK Single - NCT DREAM Single (Japanese) - NCT WISH Single (Japanese) 3rd Quarter of 2024 - NCT 127 Album - JAEHYUN Mini - WayV Mini (Japanese) - NCT WISH Mini - NCT DREAM Single (English) - NCT WISH Single *The above is the main line-up as of May 8th and may change later. [INFO] 240508 SM Entertainment Concert LINE-UP Preview: 2024 DOYOUNG CONCERT [ Dear Youth, ] 🗓️ May 25th-26th, June 24th-26th, August 18th - September 21st 📍 Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia NCT WISH : SCHOOL of WISH 🗓️ May 25th - June 22nd 📍 Korea 2024 NCT DREAM WORLD TOUR <THE DREAM SHOW 3 : DREAM( )SCAPE> 🗓️ May 2nd - June 30th 📍 Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore 2024 NCT DREAM WORLD TOUR <THE DREAM SHOW 3 : DREAM( )SCAPE> 🗓️ 3rd Quarter of 2024 📍 Philippines, Columbia, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, US
  22. JTBC has given a sneak peek at their upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “My Sweet Mobster”! Based on a popular webtoon, “My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama that tells the story of Seo Ji Hwan (Uhm Tae Goo), a former gang leader, and Go Eun Ha (Han Sun Hwa), a YouTuber who makes content for kids.… Continue reading Han Sun Hwa Shows Off Her Uhm Tae Goo Doll In “My Sweet Mobster” Posters The post Han Sun Hwa Shows Off Her Uhm Tae Goo Doll In “My Sweet Mobster” Posters first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  23. I've been watching this drama and so far I like it. Not a big fan of the ending theme, maybe it'll grow on me like the one for Secret House did. ML's mother is apparently a mistress. Not a fan of that. That aunt is also pure evil, she basically killed her own sister. The stepmother is gonna be the big bad of this daily. I also missed seeing Lee Seung-Yeon in a drama, I'm glad she's back. Many of the actors I know are here, and I adore Uhm Hyun-Kyung. As for Soo-Jung's dad- he's not coming back, he and the mom's actors were listed as guest performers in the credits. I love the adoptive dad too. I'm wondering if Young-Ae will go after Min Kyung-Hwa for revenge in the future. I'd also like to see the ex-chairman's illegitimate son. Looking forward to the next episodes. Good theory! It's definitely possible. I missed seeing you around chingu.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..