Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Huace Global twitter handle just announce that this drama will air on April 29 Here's the link for the trailer https://v.qq.com/x/cover/rjvr8psrvic4567/g0030mdmeqh.html Finally Mr. F and Joey's drama will start........ @themarchioness
  3. @Sejabin ya sometimes the tagging business not working. Dont worry i read ur love letter to Kim Jae Wook muahahhaa.... U change pp also. Glad u found drama that hooked u up My office mate not that happening. So i need to go here to fanning up my hobby . The most they know is c-drama guy Mark Zhao. @triplem @sushilicious i think i graduate from pretty boy lover to more manly guy nowadays. I even love mustache now. Dont know what happen to me lol 872
  4. *** VIP Tickets both for June 7th and 8th for RAIN’s Vancouver FM has been SOLD OUT after it opened in 20 minutes on April 19.
  5. Yes she said she had long time deciding whether to accept WWWSK. But to be honest, unlike HB and SYJ, there was nothing in the media about PPC dating BEFORE WWWSK. What did PMY mean? Maybe rumor around their circle of acquaintances?
  6. I heard that TVB will cut away the front part, and Minmin will appear earlier than Episode 23. Then all the cut scenes will be there. I am not sure how true, from what i know. this is the current rumour
  7. I am going to write about this issue. i think time is the answer. time will solve all problem. looking around the major sites recently, reaction about ppc was changed positively again. before this year. if posting about ppc(pics, video..etc) was uploaded, comments were not good, saying sarcastically. but now it all changed. yesterday, ppc kiss scene ep.13 rerun ver was uploaded again on famous major daum cafe. all comments were positive, saying that they really look good together. seeing this, i thought it's good that ppc admit to being relationship at the end of this year.(yep just my dellu but not yet wedding..ppc are still young to marry.). there is also a possibility that people's reaction will be bad if ppc really admit the relationship(because they denied the dating rumor). but all will be changed positively with time. psj also said in the interview he already knew the dating rumor.
  8. Jo Moon Geun officially tied the knot with his girlfriend! On April 21, the singer married his non-celebrity girlfriend who is four years younger than him at a wedding hall in Seoul. Singer Illac was the MC of the wedding, and the couple is planning to go on a month-long trip to Europe for their honeymoon. […] The post “Superstar K” Runner-Up Jo Moon Geun Gets Married + Shares Plans For Family And New Music appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  9. The film “Birthday” has surpassed 1 million moviegoers in less than three weeks. According to the Korean Film Council, the movie surpassed 1,003,307 moviegoers on April 21 at 7 p.m. KST. The film is about a family who lost their son in the Sewol Ferry disaster on April 16, 2014. It shows the story of how the rest of his […] The post Film “Birthday” About Sewol Ferry Disaster Surpasses 1 Million Moviegoers appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  10. TVN Drama Network: TVN Genre: Romance Episodes: Airdate: second half 2019 Airtime: Director: Lee Jung Hyo, (Romance is a bonus book) Writer: Park Ji Eun (My love from aother star) Story: Cast: Hyu Bin Son Ye Jin 01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. 01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
  11. Translation: Wow ah ah ah really .. every day this is not shooting, but healing...
  12. Actor An Woo Yeon will be enlisting in the military soon. On April 22, a source from his agency JS Pictures confirmed the news and said, “An Woo Yeon will be enlisting on April 30. After going through basic training, he will fulfill his duties as an active-duty soldier.” They added, “He plans to have […] The post An Woo Yeon Announces Military Enlistment Date appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  13. 20190422 on duty. D-03, heard that there were more than 150 girls at Suseo this morning. cr Logo
  14. Upcoming Netflix drama Upcoming TVN drama
  15. A lot of times that they wanted attention from fans by provoking fanwars among groups because of their articles. That is probably their intention too for re- tweeting an old PPC article in the midst of all new publicities about PMY and her new drama partner. They love to provoke fanwars like they always compare two idol groups and made their fans react. Them tweeting the PPC article does not necessarily mean they believe their dating rumor 100% but rather, provoking fanwars and more reactions in the midst of HPL promo. Their action is not good for HPL promo though.
  16. Netflix Drama Human Lessons 인간수업 Episodes: Network: Netflix Genre: Airdate: 2019 - Airtime: Website: Synopsis: “Human Lessons” is a Netflix original series about a model student who commits crime in order to earn money along with his friends and acquaintances who unintentionally get involved in the situation. Kim Dong Hee will play the role of Ji Soo, a high school student who makes a poor decision in order to earn money for college tuition. Jung Da Bin’s character is Min Hee, Ji Soo’s classmate who gets involved in Ji Soo’s criminal act. Park Joo Hyun will take on the role of Gyu Ri, who accidentally finds out about Ji Soo’s crime and joins in. Nam Yoon Soo will play Min Hee’s boyfriend Gi Tae. Choi Min Soo will be Ji Soo’s secret assistant Wang Chul, while Park Hyuk Kwon will be Ji Soo’s homeroom teacher Jin Woo. Kim Yeo Jin is Hae Kyung, a Women’s and Juvenile Affairs Division police officer. Cr. Soompi Cast: Kim Dong Hee Jung Da Bin Nam Yoon Soo 01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. 01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
  17. yep.. keyword is "deliberate". so.. they knew that it will caught attention, thats why they posted it.. it was not a mistake.
  18. AllKPop is definitely more negative than positive in how they write stories. They also re-publish old stories as if they're new, so they cause rumors and reactions again. I agree that it's always deliberate.
  19. then if so, i support too! will patiently await for their 'marriage news' - that cant be kept secret right?? probably incur wrath if they do so ....guessed LDW may agree to ninja mode since his last 'relationship' went haywire after admitting public
  20. Casting has been confirmed for an upcoming original series from Netflix! It was first reported on April 17 that Kim Dong Hee will be starring as the male lead in the drama “Human Lessons” (literal title). On April 22, it was confirmed that Kim Dong Hee along with Jung Da Bin, Park Joo Hyun, and Nam […] The post Kim Dong Hee, Jung Da Bin, Nam Yoon Soo, And More Confirmed To Lead New Netflix Drama appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Announcements