Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I’m coming in late in the game...hehehe. I just started watching the drama not long ago. The first time TW confessed her love to XXF was at his hotel room when he threatened to abandon the project to return to US. I rem almost falling off the chair when she cried out “I like you” as he was about to leave the hotel room. Where did that come from?? She likes him? Like since when?? Honestly I didn’t see it coming at all. I guess I find XXF is like this annoying little twit and spoilt brat almost menacing at times that no older and more mature woman will ever fall for. That’s why when the other lady professed her love to him, I was 100% sure she was pulling his leg or scamming him. But she wasn’t!! Wth?! It’s so nonsensical that these power house matured, highly intelligent, worldly wise, strong and sensible ladies will fall for an annoying, childish and ego inflated twit like XXF! Esp the other lady coz XXF has been nothing but Super mean to her. I know the drama justifies the unbelievable phenomenon with XXF’s dreams and aspirations, his kindness and intelligence but these traits are not very often portrayed and is secondary to his character. I can totally imagine it if little girls like TW’s cousin or the young female negotiator or the young lady lawyer would fall head over heels in love with XXF but definitely not the older ladies. Be that as it may, I think HZT is an excellent actor and portrayed XXF’s character really well. He can make such an annoying character quite likeable at times which is not easy. YM too plays her part as a cool level headed intelligent and matured career woman extremely convincingly. So I think the problem is with the storyline really. If I were to extremify the problem to better explain my point, imagine a love story between a young teenager and a 70 year old grandma. No matter how well the actors (portraying these 2) act they will not be able to convince the audience that they love each other. Get my point? Oopsie. Pardon the big font. Don’t know what happened three.
  3. @sushilicious , @Lawyerh @triplem & @ktcjdrama girls on behalf of Pervy Ahjummas I get ready nurses all this blood need our attention
  4. Let pmy doing romcom for a while..this kind of grence make her feeling easy and build up happy mood..for sure she will not do romcom for third time in roll..she well know as actress for serious and melo grence..it's a good thing she doing hpl..from hpl she will know better about her fan and how dating rumor mean toward fan..she don't care about rating..this drama for idol fan and hpl got a lot of attention from idol fan around the world..this drama success cause their target audience is idol fan..don't aspect older and adult will hook to watch this kind of drama..
  5. @samzz and bonus, we saw wookie on the 19th and special participation of donghae city lol. Of course the influence of having so active or maybe some posts were from the social media addict, remember they need a job so that people will not forget them.
  6. I'm satisfied with the ending. I was expecting just a little more of sweet moments after they reunited, though. So, what I'm doing now is to enjoy every second out of the last scene by making endless gifs. lol
  7. Another cut from the show. Cute!!!! Waiting till 21st for this show to air. Cr: as tagged
  8. Did you know that the guesthouse they're using is actually a coffee shop? It's quite amazing how they turned it that way. It is easy to locate the place and a lot of fans dropped by to have coffee there. Can you guess which areas do they use? Place: 8810 Ristretto Bar Address: 서울 마포구 연남동 월드컵북로 6길 88-10 (Yeongnam-do, World Cup(?) Buk-ro 6-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea) They're taking a break from shooting Waikiki 2 tomorrow and apologized to the fans who are scheduled to visit there. T.T They're renting the place until May. Ahh, I want to visit there. T.T You can check their IG here: and you can check more of the pics using #8810리스트레토바 ^^ More pics: here
  9. April 17, 2019 Just out on DVD Korean Movies "The Dude in Me", "Dark Figure of Crime" and "Keys to the Heart" "Keys to the Heart" (2017) Directed by Choi Seong-hyeon With Lee Byung-hun, Youn Yuh-jung, Park Jung-min, Han Ji-min, Kim Sung-ryung, Choi Ri.. Started filming : 2017/06/06 Wrapped up filming : 2017/08/27 Synopsis "Keys to the Heart" is the story of a boxer and his brother, who is a brilliant pianist with mental disabilities, reconciling through their mother. DVD 2-Disc with English subtitles
  10. @Ameera Ali, since I don;t understand the language and checked the clips, looks like the evil Mother/Son are on the move purging everyone in their way to rule AURA Chairman doubts about NJ. Preview: OSH and Mom seem to stir the pot about the pendant, LSH thrown out of office but managed to find VC aka snow white/sleeping beauty
  11. Oh Arthur..,, why are you so cute.... “what” written just like a boy to his mom/friend
  12. Did u all manage to see the gif move? https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351619988709019
  13. Credit whiterose8989 ---- It's been a while since the last time I posted in SJK's thread. I know there's a lot pics. /news to be updated here but I'll try my best to catch up and post updates. Good luck to Ki's upcoming drama and movie!
  14. He is looking great in black close-up pic. His old cooking show in 2017. Cr: as tagged
  15. I thought the first two episodes were a bit shaky, however the 3rd hit all the right notes for me, solidifying my interest in the drama. No matter how much I enjoy the privilege of seeing KJW as the lead in a rom-com for the first time, I can’t commit to a horribly shallow tv show till the end just for his sake. Some of my observations: PMY’s whole “I’m your lady” sequence (including the spazzing afterwards at the cafe) was hi-lar-ious. I applaud her for showcasing all the emotions a fan feels at the chance to meet her favourite artist. She was looking at the elevator screen as if her life depended on it haha! I thought her forgiving the egg throwers was in character (her receiving the gifted umbrella meant for someone else and beating up Eun Gi defending the girl’s feelings ties in with this), though I don’t agree with her decision. They were firing with spring pistols I believe, and those things can make you lose an eye if not careful. This is no joke. I hope she learns that her safety is more important in this particular instance. KJW’s portrayal of prickly Ryan is not overly cold and tyrannical. He definitely comes off as a sensible guy beneath the surface, and has difficulty showing affection due to his past trauma. The way he stood up for DM against the previous director was one of his shining points for me. In all their interactions he wasn’t macho, there was no manly possessiveness shown towards DM -something I hate in K-dramas. He’s liberal-minded about LGBT issues, saves DM from her work friends’ pestering with the good intention of helping out a closeted person keep their privacy. He knows how to apologise and doesn’t beat around the bush in an endeavour to maintain his ego. Umm excuse me, but the guy is awesome. I hope the signs of SA’s being Ryan’s brother are false and no more than a red herring to fool us. Come on, don’t turn this into a melodrama. Whoever styles KJW is doing a fab job, well done! I’d like to see a bit more of the bff’s family dynamics crashing with her idol obsession. I have a suspicion the husband will riot in the coming episodes. What’s with the barista constantly dropping cups?
  16. [NYLON TV KOREA] NCT 재민의 호불호 빙고 (JAEMIN) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfhikJRXm8w&feature=youtu.be
  1. Load more activity

Announcements