Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 190519 EXO #SUHO, met with Cho Seung Woo X Park Eun Tae from 'Jekyll'.. "Thank you for the great performance"
  3. Hiroshi seems really power hungry, I wonder if him setting Fukada up with YJ is also because of the promise he extracted from Fukada to be on his side when him and YJ needs it. I think he's much more dangerous than Oda and the police chief because unlike the other two, he doesn't make false moves, he goes right in for the kill and he covers his tracks. I think YJ understands his true nature hence why she is somewhat aloof/wary of him at times. YJ is such a complicated and mysterious character, I get why both Fukada and WB are intrigued by her. This is getting more interesting now that Fukada is trying to gain more power in his own way and that he's going to investigate WB. I get why he feels crushed though, that smile YJ showed to WB and her whole demeanor is so different from the YJ he knows, she seems completely relaxed with WB. Oof.
  4. u hv to use ur imagination girl..since PMY wasnt half nekkid like PSJ in the drama, i jst gotta work with what i had lol
  5. Our Ryan Gold updates his IG https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxo-HDhFIHD/?igshid=168b5q823qile
  6. The way you guys praise psj it make like pmy was nothing and only psj make pmy look good..that what i feel when i read the comments..I'm not deny psj popular because he just rising 3 ago..all psj got now pmy already got it first long year ago so no need to mention i already aware ..pmy 14year in industry she doesn't need that kind of popularity anymore..this why pmy doesn't need to be date with popular star cause it's ruin her..the last one lmh..it's trauma enough for her to date that kind of star..even she date psj it's never gonna make they happy at the end..because of this kind of fan who like to compare and make her look nott good..
  7. Just like in dreamkjk caption, Jong Kook said 'I'm sry but Ji hyo and I dislike the word getting off' and Ji hyo said 'I'm really dislike it'. It may be wrong though cuz I just interpreted as I heard.
  8. Yup that definitely looked like a fishing spot kekeke Lmao Val you aren't helping us at all!!! *bangs head on the wall* Girls.. Believe me this is a very innocent gif
  9. @alcides14ahjumma talking about 2009 Go Minam in You're Beautiful. Time flies so fast, isn't it? Back then Shinhye was 20y/o and now she's a woman in her 30. Shinhye crossdressing as GoMinam is highly entertaining. from her clumsy and fish out of the water hijinx, her naivety down to her emotional blows, what a rollercoaster ride for the promising idol, his bandmates and to the kdrama viewers like us. No boredom for a second in YAB. Shinhye looks cool & cute idol in this hairstyle cr: SBS/owner
  10. I also think it will be later but I wonder if there will be a story about a "fake beak up". No wonder In Sook insisted that Tae Joo should move back in her house. As long as Mi Ri and Tae Joo are neighbors, It will be hard for outside people to keep them apart.They could be "officially" apart and "unofficially" together at least for a while, depending of Chaiman`s Han`s spying army efficiency. I laughed when Director Park was sent to spy on Mi Ri and In Sook. He got lucky to find out so quickly that Mi ri is the biological daughter of In Sook. The people who send him the file, had old pictures of them. Damn. How they got these pictures anyway?
  11. @Cheii1416 I'm not Korean but going off of what some others have said on IG it looks like JK was referencing when they were both kicked out of RM. The PD said something like "Are you ready to get out?" and JK said that JH and him don't like that word ("get out"). JH then said something like "I'm still sensitive."
  12. 992 btw I don’t know why but I like wallace huo more in wuxia than modern drama. Why? just finished mopping? Swapping? The floor.. oh gosh.. if I need to buy a house I will make it small. Very small Now I will manage some stuffs in living room while playing some kdramas. I don’t understand why mom is keep buying things she does not need. I will throw them all to the wastebasket
  13. kookminclan, Naye Calzada, minahnoona Well explained and l understand where you are coming from. Just a suspicion on my side and l normally don't ignore any niggling feelings until l find out more. Let's see how this plays out as l am rather curious now. Meanwhile, l will be on the look out for more evidence from this new added perspective. This will make observing both of them more interesting, heheh. Yahoo, detective mode on .....
  14. she meant conceived.. like the baby was formed in her tummy before the wedding.. but was born after the wedding..
  1. Load more activity