All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @Dhakra @joccu @Ameera Ali @sweetroad @larus @MayanEcho @sadthe1st Some memes from yesterday's Eurovision semi-final. 12
  3. Today
  4. I tried to watch the latest episode raw. Anything could happen. There were so many of them pulling tricks: MIL twin seems particularly sneaky, the doctor, old Yoon, BDE and her sidekick and team HW which has not changed so far. The last scene was HW being chloroformed and shanghaied somewhere. I think BDE and HW are living with the mother in HW’s old home. Where is YG? Not in the same house with BDE who had kidnapped and brainwashed him?
  5. I encountered a recent spoiler/theory saying that HJ may die. Which is possible too... she might redeem herself. I feel like the aunt (HW's aunt) is gonna die next.
  6. May 8, 2024 A huge 'Hangeul wall' will be built at the Korean Cultural Center in New York... Lee Byung-hun and Han Ji-min also participate A huge 22-meter-high 'Hangeul wall' is erected on the Korean Cultural Center's new building in Manhattan, New York, USA. According to the Korean Cultural Center in New York on the 7th (local time), this work is part of the 'Hangeul Wall Project' which involves creating a large mural in the Korean Cultural Center building in colllaboration with world-renowned installation artist Kang Ik-joong. Artist Kang will carefully select 1000 of the shared Hangul phrases and use them to create a large mural of the Cultural Center. So far, actors Han Hyo-joo, Honey Lee, Han Ji-min, Ryu Seung-ryong, and Lee Byung-hun, and other group Boy Next have participated in the writing of the phrase, sympathizing with the purpose and importance of the project. In addition, Korean language learners from Sejong Institutes around the world are also planning to participate in this project. The Hangul wall, which will be produced through various participations, will be released in September. For the month of May, you can create your own Hangul work by visiting the project website (www.hangeulwall.org) anywhere in the world and entering the phrase under the theme of 'The story you want to share with the world'. English users can enter English and automatically convert it to Korean. Source: here
  7. May 8, 2024 Lee Byung Hun IG update Rehearsing for his tribute speech for the 60th Anniversary and veteran actor Lee Soon Jae. With BH family (That phone case looks like it’s made by artist Joon Hoo… since his car is also full of stickers. Lol) 📸 from BH Entertainment IG Team Concrete Utopia at Baeksang 📸 Director Uhm Tae Hwa IG [NEWS] A huge 'Hangeul wall' will be built at the Korean Cultural Center in New York... Lee Byung-hun and Han Ji-min also participate A huge 22-meter-high 'Hangeul wall' is erected on the Korean Cultural Center's new building in Manhattan, New York, USA. According to the Korean Cultural Center in New York on the 7th (local time), this work is part of the 'Hangeul Wall Project' which involves creating a large mural in the Korean Cultural Center building in colllaboration with world-renowned installation artist Kang Ik-joong. Artist Kang will carefully select 1000 of the shared Hangul phrases and use them to create a large mural of the Cultural Center. So far, actors Han Hyo-joo, Honey Lee, Han Ji-min, Ryu Seung-ryong, and Lee Byung-hun, and other group Boy Next have participated in the writing of the phrase, sympathizing with the purpose and importance of the project. In addition, Korean language learners from Sejong Institutes around the world are also planning to participate in this project. The Hangul wall, which will be produced through various participations, will be released in September. For the month of May, you can create your own Hangul work by visiting the project website (www.hangeulwall.org) anywhere in the world and entering the phrase under the theme of 'The story you want to share with the world'. English users can enter English and automatically convert it to Korean. Source: here
  8. Actor Go Gyupil has recently received an offer to star in the drama 'Knock Off' starring Kim Soo Hyun and is currently considering it https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20240507/124824705/2
  9. MK Sports > Park Shin-hye, wearing a punching blouse, “Shooting from Taiwan to Tokyo ~… 'Flower beauty from the morning', let's take a picture of the railroad! Article entered 2024.05.05 11:04:01 Park Shin-hye has been busy since early morning. Actress Park Shin-hye shared some good news with her fans on the 5th, sharing her daily life in Japan on her personal account. Park Shin-hye caught the attention of many people by posting several photos of her with the caption, “Good morning. See you in Tokyo.” Park Shin-hye has been busy since early morning. Photo = Park Shin-hye SNS Park Shin-hye shared good news with her fans by sharing her daily life in Japan on her personal account on the 5th. Photo = Park Shin-hye SNS Park Shin-hye caught the attention of many people by posting several photos with the text, “Good morning. See you in Tokyo.” Photo = Park Shin-hye SNS In the published photo, Park Shin-hye is wearing a white punching blouse, and her innocent yet trendy fashion sense stands out. She created an elegant and charming atmosphere, especially with her wavy hairstyle, making us admire her unchanging beauty and style once again. Despite her early morning, Park Shin-hye charmed her fans with her beautiful appearance and sophisticated fashion sense. Park Shin-hye's Instagram post received numerous comments within a short period of time, confirming the enthusiastic response from her fans. Fans praised her photos, saying things like “Park Shin-hye always shines” and “Style shines even in Tokyo.” Many people are showing support and interest in both Park Shin-hye's continued activities and her life as a family member, and expectations are rising for the various sides she will show in the future.
  10. YA! @agenth and I have only watched until ep 4. No spoilers!
  11. She's probably just busy preparing for the wedding or smth. Once she's back you need to give her a stern talk about how it's not okay to make your brother worry. 16
  12. So true @mjmartinez NY will continue to have the upper hand because of her selfishness. I am a big fan of Eunjung too and have watched most of her films and drama. I personally loved Love Twist just because of Eunjung. Love twist made no sense until the Male lead came back to Korea. He grew up and had a spine finally. Before he was a doormat. I tend to re-watch some scenes when I am in a bad mood or have nothing else to watch. I agree at the beginning it was kind of weird for me too but continued it till the end.
  13. Kim Soo Hyun and IVE’s An Yu-Jin at Don’t Lxxk Up photobooth The fact that they are 15 years different Soo Hyun really an alien
  14. May it happen this year! 🙂 +×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷×+ I want what they're having, hehehe. 18
  15. sll_offical ins update 부모님께 사랑한다 말해주세요💗 사진만 봐도 뭉클 #닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump @phs1116 @ssinz7 【Please tell your parents you love them 💗 I am very touched just by looking at the photo】 https://instagram.com/p/C6tOrn4NHx0/
  16. star Park Shin-hye, satisfied with her older brother's photography skills, "I trained my new sister...thank you for taking long photos of me." 2024.05.05 04:22 http://res.heraldm.com/phpwas/restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=202405041754549013836_20240504175941_01.jpg [Herald POP = Reporter Image] Park Shin-hye expressed satisfaction with the photo taken by her older brother. Actress Park Shin-hye said on the 4th, "My older brother's photography skills were trained by my new sister." She then added, "Thank you for taking the photo." The photo released together this time was taken by Park Shin-hye's older brother. Park Shin-hye is standing on the tracks and smiling brightly. Above all, Park Shin-hye was satisfied with her older brother's photography skills, which were trained by her new sister, and made viewers smile. Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye returned to the small screen this year with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. She also chose the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' as her next project. 'Judge from Hell' is a romance fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where Kang Bit-na, a 'devil from hell' who enters the body of a judge, meets Handa-on Han, a more humane detective than anyone else, in a reality worse than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. popnews@heraldcorp.com http://www.heraldpop.com/view.php?ud=202405041754549013836_1&pos=nave
  17. Again Wook Dongshii? Don't worry too much, everybody has own problem, it's just they don't show it. Same month as last year. https://sbsstar.net/article/N1007225442/lee-dong-wook-admits-to-a-recurring-slump-tells-his-way-of-breaking-out-of-it
  18. NCT DREAM WORLD TOUR <THE DREAM SHOW 3 : DREAM( )SCAPE> 💚LATAM & NORTH AMERICA💚 NCT DREAM WORLD TOUR <THE DREAM SHOW 3 : DREAM( )SCAPE> 💚EUROPE💚
  19. @Anggara Sgtt saw the same information. I don`t know if she is the writer. I searched her filmography. I watched two dramas where she was a co-writer (What`s Wrong With Secretary Kim and Touch Your Heart). Just the usual rom coms but had good reviews. We`ll see if she will be the writer. This time it is a drama with multiple female leads so we don`t know if people will be interested much. I hope for a good drama but I won`t have expectation too high. I wish So yeon in another drama of writer So Hyun Kyung. She had to write The Trauma Center (one of Ju Ji Hoo`s dramas) but she is not listed to the work anymore. I wonder why and when she will have another project. I heard this drama will air in January. Either way, I wish they oficially confirm the cast and we`ll find information about So Yeon`s role. We all want a good partner for So yeon. It won`t be a popular actor but I hope they have chemistry. I even thought that they could offer the role to Sang woo. He has not appeared in a drama lately. But I am too familiar with them as a real life couple to see them in new characters. I prefer a new onscreen couple.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..