Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @sushilicious haha i watched god quiz. S1 and S5. Lol. Why not S2/S3/S4 u ask me? The oppa not my cup of tea. Lol. So not much motivation. But i was in need for some crime to watch. In S5 they already like old married couple the lead. Lol. 710
  3. I love the part at the end when they were running away from the metal rod wielding baboons... And Prosecutor Park was pulling Hae Il's hair as they were running away. I wonder if this was ad-libbed.
  4. Wahh.. I like ur analysis.. delulu mode on.. @Caramel machiato yes i agree with all of ur thoughts.. that "famous" jajangmyeon" banter surely has hit ldw with her deep stare.. lols.. after that ldw didnt question anything more and go with her flow.. maybe there's evidence if yin ever mention that she likes spicy foods?? It will be a solid evidence tho..hahaha.. And ur analysis about american too.. i am a coffee drinker but i cant drink americano..its too bitter for me..hahaha..and what yin said that she only can drink something taste like coffee then its a solid evidence she just match d answer with ldw.. For romance than action.. i think yes ldw guess yin wont choose action right? So he choose d safest answer.. and they were to starred in a romcom, how come he answer action? It will be weird.. Hardcore fans of yin n ldw will know right away that they answer was their real peference or not.. but for me, i think if u know ur gf or bf eventho d preference was different, that's show that u really knew/understand ur partner so well.. i think many couple did have many different preference but d point is how u will considerate with it then ur relationship will stay stronger.. I wanna add 1 thing.. their 8 matched answer had awarded 2 dools from mc right? Ldw give it to yin was like telling "this is ur price for ur hardwork honey.." hahaha..
  5. Just as i said. I'm actually don't like to be confused about timing... wow, i just realized that we actually can figure it out how long Met lived with Thun. Because Ching Ming festival is 5th of April and Thun's birthday is 23th of July (they show us calendar in ep.4) So it makes about 3,5 months.
  6. @Erafera1 The pics with his parents, he looked very much like his dad and his mom looked beautiful too!! I think this is his movie...wonder when it'll be out?
  7. @stroppyse thanks loads . I’m hoping for a cameo. I’m really enjoying the drama . This could possibly be one of SiWon’s best roles and you can tell he’s very committed to it . i laughed so hard when they showed the 3 candidates discussing their campaign strategies. There’s the veteran politician with his smear campaign who knows that the most effective way to bring your opponents down is to dig dirt on them. Then there’s the clean rookie politician with his Idealism & people centric policies - he should really be voted in , but unfortunately in the dirty world of politics, people vote on sentiments . Finally there’s our Team Con ( or should I sat team dumb & dumber ) who’s first agenda was ordering food . Funnily their strategy of letting people here what they want to hear may actually win this election ! I was also excited to see the introduction of Park’s older sis . There’s going to be an internal battle there. So do you guys think that sis no 3 is mi young ? https://www.soompi.com/article/1318928wpp/3-personas-that-describe-super-juniors-choi-siwon-in-my-fellow-citizens 3 Personas That Describe Super Junior’s Choi Siwon In “My Fellow Citizens” Apr 20, 2019 by L. Kim Super Junior’s Choi Siwon is showing a new image with his diverse character in “My Fellow Citizens”! “My Fellow Citizens” is about the conman Yang Jung Guk (played by Super Junior’s Choi Siwon), who gets swept up in various incidents and finds himself running for a seat in the National Assembly, and his wife Kim Mi Young (played by Lee Yoo Young), who is a police officer. Here are three key roles his character plays in the drama: Veteran Swindler Yang Jung Guk is a man with an extraordinary mind, lots of guts, proficient speaking skills, and a clean-cut appearance. He looks like a man who has everything, when in fact he’s nothing but a skillful conman. He successfully swindled Park Sang Pil (Kim Jong Gu), the godfather of the private loan business, out of a whopping 6 billion won (approximately $5.3 million). It made viewers wonder how on earth this third-generation swindler, who naturally entered the con world and had never been caught by the police, ended up running for the National Assembly. Sweet Lover What happens when a swindler falls in love? Will he show off his ability to win other people’s hearts easily, or is his love as superficial as a fraud? However, before the drama started, Choi Siwon said of his character, “He is a professional at swindling, but when he loves someone, he loves them in the exact opposite way of his professional characteristics. He is someone who can do anything for the person he loves.” Although he failed to reveal his real job to his wife, he willingly entered the campaign in order to protect her. Public Sentiment Hunter Not only is Yang Jung Guk a swindler and a lover, but also a “courageous citizen” and “real hero of this era.” Through two absurd coincidences, he caught a serial killer and rescued citizens who were at risk of getting into car a car accident. In order to win votes for the National Assembly, he needs to win public sentiment, and it looks like he’s on the right path, despite the fact that he doesn’t have political knowledge or a clear plan like the other candidates.
  8. LAst Gxxod Instam.. This last was in Japan
  9. I don't know if it's just me but I always notice that the second episode of the week is the one with more juicy bits- like they know they're giving us 1 week of torture and so they placate us with more lovey bits between TJ and MR in the second episode....It's going to be so hard for poor TJ to be torn between fake mom and lady of his heart....ironic that a 4 year old crying TJ would break IS's heart when a 6 year old abandoned crying MR who is her own biological daughter didn't do anything to her. What a poor excuse for a human being
  10. I think it's about her acting rehearsal style. She usually rehearse with object (photo, doll, recorder, or mirror something that might help) (you can check at goblin Presscon and TYH commentary). So, it's more comfortable for her to rehearse in person and try to know him better and building chemistry. Otherwise, LDW's style is just read the script repeatedly (thanks to his 20 years debut) until he understands and feel the character in the script. Maybe they wasn't keep in touch after MAMA, So it's understandable if they were awkward at first.
  11. I think the handkerchief means so much...War peace, freedom, carefree, where to find her, the two doves can mean for them together traveling around the world, and happiness together...as long as he chooses the right path with clear mind. ZM once told WJ about her dream in ep 43 or 44 i think. Simple things but represent so much meaning behind. Smart ZM!
  12. After watching the teaser, there was a feeling that there was not a comedy waiting for us, but a real drama ... Well, maybe with elements of a romcom. But the couple looks charming. Very nice!
  13. I saw the birds on the handkerchief too when first viewed and I thought MM means war peace because it look like a two doves to me.
  14. Great idea! They really should have... just have Park stand there first instaed of Kim so Hae Mi can make the grand entrance. 708
  15. Man, after watching this MV I just realized MM went thru so many murders attempted from wudong's uncles, grandfather, uncle, ex fiancee, ex fiancee admire, Ming Cult's brothers, to WBB just for falling for ZMJ. Imagine WJ wasn't the top martial artist in wulin, she probably die so many times already. MM is it worth it to love WJ? Wait, didn't WJ himself threatened to killed her multiple times too. yikes!
  16. @Meinehappiness yes, her soompi account is @pichicouple. Btw, I have random thoughts about Jajangmyon things in Live Chat. The question was to test their chemistry, if they have same answers, then their chemistry is good. Their first answer wasn't same, then they got 8 same answers straight. I've observed there are 3 suspicious answers. First, of course jajangmyon and jjampong. Like what we discussed before, LDW knew that YIN like jjampong. The thing is, YIN knew that LDW like jajangmyon, then she answered that. (because they first answer wasn't match, then YIN tried to match the next question. Second, about Americano or coffee mix. If you watch Sundabang first ep, she said that she only drink light taste coffee like water with coffee taste (you can check the video below at 0:57) İt's clear that she just matched what LDW would say, which is Americano (Americano wasn't weak taste coffee at all, right?) Once again, it proves her LDW's insight, hehehe. LDW didn't complain her (why choose Americano) because he would get that suspicious stare from YIN if he did that. Third, about action or romance. From what I knew, YIN like romance, she said that she usually watch Pride and Prejudice in her free time. But, in live chat, she was like waiting LDW's answer. Maybe she knew, he like action? (In Goblin Special Episode, LDW watched boy's anime, I forgot what, then Gong Yoo suggested him to watch Dragon Ball). My delulu mind feel that LDW answered 'romance' because he knew she like romance. Trying to understand her, like what YIN did before. Yeah, that was my observation, do you girls have anything to add? Here are the questions if you are interested to observe as well. 1. Sweet and sour pork (dipping or mixing) 2. Cold Noodles or Cold Buckwheat Noodles 3. Jajangmyon or Jjampong 4. Summer or autumn 5. Call or text 6. Americano or coffee mix 7. Action or romance 8. Oh Jung See or Lee Joon Hyuk 9. Prosecutor or attorney 10. Oh Yoon SEO or Oh Jin Sim
  17. Same! I am even more excited for their relationship now i know they are childhood best friends. Hahaha! She looks so cute when he squishes her face. Like an adorable grumpy kitten Thanks so much for the subs @adqu
  1. Load more activity

Announcements