All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. "Find Your Adventure: Around the World" sounds like an exciting journey! Are you planning to embark on a global adventure, or is it the title of something you're working on?
  3. I remember the place for the glitz and the palm prints embedded in the sidewalk
  4. yup yup Should we keep it in a spoiler tag ? The stamp is too cute, i dont wanna hide it
  5. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  6. guys! Thank you so much @agenth chingu for the tag! I am always happy to assist you event organizers with forum events! Hope all other chingus will love the passports and stamps I designed myself! And speaking about the event, I guess I might skip this one! I am not as expert as you guys when it comes to the K-dramaland! Ha ha ha.. Don't mind me, anyway... Have fun, everyone! Gonna be back later....
  7. Park Hyeong-sik'Hand heart like a gift on a warm spring day' [Photo & HD] 2024-04-26 19:35:09 [Gimpo Airport = Newsen Reporter Ji Soo-jin] Actor Park Hyung-sik (PARK HYUNG SIK) departed for Japan on the morning of April 26th to attend the Japan visit event commemorating the opening of the official Japanese fan club 'SIKcret JAPAN' via the international flight at Gimpo International Airport in Banghwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul. I'm doing it. copyrightⓒ Newsen. https://naver.me/51ab6viu
  8. Just having someone you can hug when you're having a hard time...🥹 🔗 https://instagram.com/p/C6GFkO_tIdu/
  9. Today
  10. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  11. @4evrkdrama and @Lmangla did you manage to collect the stamp in the corresponding thread? Once you guess the drama, you can find the location in the drama thread
  12. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  13. travel around the world for free? -- sounds like it is time for banana milk dance....
  14. ACGHK Canvas Project 2024 Group 1 and 2 - Social Media きゅるりんってしてみて - YouTube Siamdol「サイアムドル」 - YouTube Ace Mode エースモード (@ace_mode_official) • Instagram photos and videos ^ no youtube only fan recording of their performance sentimental kiss - YouTube Yukari・有栖川縁 - YouTube ChuRiPPu (@chu.rippu_official) • Instagram photos and videos Peer pure Pear【ピア ピュア ピーア】 Official (@pipipi_staff) • Instagram photos and videos ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ ∞ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜs (@infinity_circus) • Instagram photos and videos N♢VΛ (@nova_info_) • Instagram photos and videos M.A.D (@m.a.d_reversi) • Instagram photos and videos 乙女シンドリーム (@otomesyndream) • Instagram photos and videos Euphonie☆Official Account (@euphonie.official) • Instagram photos and videos きゅるりんってしてみて (@kyurushite) • Instagram photos and videos please feel free to support and follow the girls on their upcoming performances.
  15. TV Daily [TD Photo] Park Shin-hye ‘Standing out black rider jacket’ Reporter Song Seon-mi2024. 4. 19. 08:52 TV Daily Photo Actress Park Shin-hye is leaving for Taiwan via Incheon Airport on the morning of the 19th to attend overseas schedules. [ Copyright ⓒ * New Korean wave in the world * TV Dail https://v.daum.net/v/20240419085206244
  16. Just having someone you can hug when you're having a hard time...🥹 🔗 https://instagram.com/p/C6GFkO_tIdu/ pic cr> @PSN11591
  17. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  18. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  19. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  20. 🌟 Are you looking forward to summer, sun and fun? 🌟 Then come and explore the world of drama, and its real-life locations. Click the link below to join the excitement now! Let's dive in and solve the clues together! 🕵️‍♂️✨
  21. Are you a K-Drama enthusiast with a passion for travel? Do you dream of exploring the stunning locations featured in your favorite dramas? Have you had no opportunity to see those cities and countries in which your favourite couples got together? Look no further! Welcome to our event where we turn your love for K-Dramas into an exciting travel adventure! 🎬 The Challenge: Here's how it works: We'll post clues about Kdramas which featured iconic locations all around the world. Your mission? Guess the drama and discover its filming location. From bustling city streets to serene countryside landscapes, each location holds its own unique charm. A clue will have information about the drama and/or filming location, particulars about the story or its country. 🏆 Collect travel passports & stamps: Test your knowledge and compete with other members to see who can guess the most dramas correctly. After solving each clue, it leads you to a drama. Follow the trail to the thread, find the correct post in the first or last pages, and experience a new country. We have detailed a small travel itinerary, the best of the best sights and local dishes to enjoy: in particular you can find @partyon's highlights, thanks for sharing your vast experience! Afterwards you can get your prize and collect a stamp in your virtual passport. Thanks to @gm4queen for creating the wonderful passports! 💡 Share Your Favorites: Have you visited a K-Drama filming location - or the country displayed in a drama? Have you tried the food that they showed? Share your travel experiences, and recommendations with fellow forum members. 🗓️ Event Schedule: New clues will be posted daily, sometimes even twice. Keep an eye out for updates and join the fun at any time! Don't miss this chance to embark on a virtual journey through the captivating world of Korean dramas. Let's turn our love for K-Dramas into unforgettable travel memories! See you later! ✈️ So pack your bag, ready, set go! Your Event Organizers, @partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl tagging: All image / gif credits go to their owners Clue #1 I was banished to the other side of the world: I should feel lucky, since I have sun and beach and surfing to occupy me in this glorious city. Exiled as I was, I still craved the attention of my family that shunned me due to my mum's standing. Back at school, I*'m again at the top, except for my ex best friend who feels betrayed (and dare I say hurt).
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..