Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. yea, they don't know it and so it helps to explain the logic. once people understand why some of these rules exist, they are lot more understanding and realize that mods are not there to ruin the mood for the others. 848
  3. Korean? Cause I have both a movie and drama named the priest. 850
  4. Actually, they don't like the truth. They just jealous about PPC. Most of them are another shipper. Let them be. As long as PPC are neighbour, we shouldn't worry anymore.
  5. LOL... here's the gif from @Ameera Ali ... you can re-watch a kiss, a hug, a caress... how does one re-watch this without giggling??? https://forums.soompi.com/topic/427272-current-drama-2019-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-i-love-you-from-the-beginning-초면에-사랑합니다-mon-tue-2200-kst/?do=findComment&comment=21497098
  6. 848 @triplem oh yes, he will be paired with the girlband Gugudan right. Btw he's also in The Priest. Hooorrorrr... i dont even want to try it. My love not that deep for him.
  7. I would like to add. #2 - Memory loss due to a certain accident or trauma. #3 - Annoying prospective mother in law who tries to break up the couple. #4 - Annoying 2nd leads (be it male or female) who tries to break up the couple. #5 - Bad boy turn good cos of the girl. #6 - Love at first sight.
  8. C drama pros - How is Well Intended Love ? I saw it on Netflix .. 848 Lol, this kind of question, you gotta ask Angie . She’s been here Long time . I never questioned its logic @Lmangla i agree with the too many pics bit . People don’t realise why we have to put many pics in spoilers , cuz they don’t experience slow internet speed like some of us here .
  9. @triplem gonna throw a ball at you. Isn’t legend technically immortal already? How can you be a legend when you are still alive? (Okay maybe) but legends typically goes through a span of a few hundreds or thousand years, that’s why it’s called a legend...Hm..something is wrong here @Lmangla mine right, because it’s crime and we always have that mysterious bosses. So we tend to discuss and wonder who is the murderer. Which is very intriguing to me. I have to say, I burnt up hundreds of brain cells while I was on my first Drama thread. I’m proud Occasionally I will translate articles for them to read, then find out that people take it to twitter and repost my translate. Haha post some pics here and there. I never posted pic for a month or two in Cause I didn’t know how to upload haha 842
  10. must have been bad especially if it was one of your first threads... but yea, I did peek in as I was wondering whether to watch and decided not to watch because of the thread... That's what happens when there is a big fanbase of the leads. Both ML and FL have their own fanbase and every single picture of them shooting or BTS will usually be uploaded to the thread. It gets tiring I agree when we want to focus on the story. 806 @nohamahamoud2002 @ktcjdrama ~ maybe because I was new but in the first year at soompi, in one thread, I actually complained!! hahahah... they were initially surprised at why I was complaining but I told them that too many pics means soompi keeps crashing at my end and I wanted to chat about how good the actors are and the drama was -- I actually was enjoying the drama. but strangely enough, the fan base listened and actually started commenting, putting pics in spoilers and so it ended up becoming pleasant. actually became fun. so yea, different experiences with fan bases. some have a good sense of humour. especially if it is a comedy drama and so they are able to separate the actor from the character. in that case, the entire thread ends up having a ball. in some, yea, you have to remind them that it is a criticism of the character and the actor is actually doing a good job if we are hating him/her. so then they are sort of reluctantly okay.. but in some cases, better to exit the thread!!!! 842
  11. I like the song. It has a nice melody to it. Wooyoung should listen “I will be your star. Baby you will be my sun...baby you will always be my love...” Are the only bits of the lyrics I can catch on. I wonder if it’s available on iTune
  12. Shin Sung-rok finds his muse in Go Won-hee on KBS Perfume by tccolb Another batch of promo have been released for upcoming KBS drama Perfume, including new posters and a new video teaser. Based on the ideas of living like there’s no tomorrow and the miracle of second chances, the story is a fantasy rom-com with an odd couple at center stage. Namely, a gifted designer plagued by a creative slump and a suspicious fashion model who just came back from hell. Playing the gifted designer is Shin Sung-rok (An Empress’ Dignity), who’s character’s name is Seo Yi-do. And Go Won-hee (Your House Helper plays the role of the suspicious fashion model, named Min Ye-rin. The first poster features the two leads embracing each other amidst a cloud of cotton candy pink and sparkly swirls. In English, the caption reads: “We are meant to be.” In the second poster, the lead characters are shown with the main supporting cast: Cha Ye-ryun (Dazzling Temptation), Kim Min-kyu (Because This Life Is Our First), and Ha Jae-sook (My Absolute Boyfriend) who plays Min Jae-hee. In the newly released teaser, we see hints of the mysterious connection between Ha Jae-sook’s and Go Won-hee’s characters – who both share the same last name. The video starts with Shin Sung-rok placing a vinyl record on a turntable and turning on a dramatic classical piece which plays in the background. Throughout the teaser, the shots alternate between Shin Sung-rok in the present and dream-like shots, possibly from a flashback or from Shin’s imagination. Shin Sung-rok works in a shadowy and dark green room, prepares a large sheet of red silk, touches up a drawing of red dress design, and begins cutting the fabric. In between, we see Go Won-hee wearing a similar-looking red dress, smiling brightly in the sunlight, and dancing with Shin Sung-rok while both are dressed in formal attire. more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/shin-sung-rok-finds-his-muse-in-go-won-hee-on-kbs-perfume/
  13. 844 I just start watching HPL ep 13 at salon? Parlor? Now.. xuxuxuxu I am taking pedicures treatment and foot massage. And now I am waiting for my food order xuxuxuxu this is heaven btw I love it whenever cindy mom called him “mister gold..” hahahahha if he was here I will called him too “mister gold..”
  14. Superhuman - NCT127 / 190524 뮤직뱅크 직캠(풀캠ver) (4k)
  15. DH make up tutorial. https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ce8ad3d000000000603bb7a?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1558761411 Additional video from March Fashion Show
  16. 844 @cenching Im a long timer Wallace Huo fans. Below are his drama character that i loved. I watched some other too, but above are what left me with deep impression . Oh haha u love Prof Bo, i watched some but dropped it half way. The Master Bai Zi Hua also so so for me actually. I didnt watched Changsa, Ruyi, and some that no translation and some just too makjang. I thought sejabini crazy about WH, so it was you cenching lol.... Did you also watch all my fav list above?
  17. Ups.. i just aware that jung kyung ho was in happy ending once again drama but paired with jang nara.. i think yin must be known him already b4 tyh casting right? But then i still curious why he suddenly been replaced with ldw, mostly if he already accepted d role.. hmm do u think its fishy?
  18. Song Joong Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ji Won, And More Reveal Their Innermost Desires In “Arthdal Chronicles” Character Posters tvN’s upcoming drama “Arthdal Chronicles” has unveiled striking new character posters of its four leads! “Arthdal Chronicles” is a new fantasy drama set in the mythical and ancient land of Arth, where legends will be written by heroes brought together by fate. On May 25, the highly-anticipated drama introduced its four main characters through a set of stunning posters, each of which highlights the unique traits of the featured character. Jang Dong Gun will star in the drama as Ta Gon, an accomplished warrior and the son of a tribal leader. HIs poster shows the character ready for battle, looking solemn with his sword in hand. The poster also reveals Ta Gon’s ambition and thirst for power, with the caption describing him as “Arthdal’s ruler, who dreams the toughest dream that exists beneath the skies.” Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki will star as Eun Seom, the brave progeny of a human mother and a Neanderthal, who lives amongst the members of the Wahan tribe and fights to save them from external threats. In his poster, Eun Seom wears traditional Wahan face paint and a look of determination as he runs through a forest. The caption introduces him as “an outsider to Arthdal, who dreams the greatest dream that exists beneath the skies.” Kim Ji Won will play the role of Tan Ya, a shaman and a descendant of the Wahan clan mother. Her poster shows the character emitting a radiant glow and smiling innocently at the camera, hinting at her positive energy and inner beauty. The caption describes Tan Ya, who is also wearing Wahan face point, as “a child of prophecy, who dreams the most luminous dream that exists beneath the skies.” Finally, Kim Ok Bin will appear in the drama as Tae Al Ha, the fierce and ambitious daughter of a tribal leader from a far-off land, whose tribe has mastered the use of bronze. In her poster, Tae Al Ha has a fierce glint in her eyes as she gazes confidently into the camera. The caption introduces her as “an ambitious politician, who dreams the most dangerous dream that exists beneath the skies.” The producers of the drama commented, “The character posters for ‘Arthdal Chronicles’ have harmoniously woven together the epic tales of Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin, who are swept up in a fateful maelstrom in their attempts to conquer the ancient land of Arth.” They added, “Please pay close attention to the legendary stories of Jang Dong Gun, Song Joong Ki, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Ok Bin, who will be creating Korea’s first ancient fantasy [drama] in ‘Arthdal Chronicles.'” “Arthdal Chronicles” is scheduled to premiere on June 1 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teasers for the drama here! https://www.soompi.com/article/1327237wpp/song-joong-ki-jang-dong-gun-kim-ji-won-and-more-reveal-their-innermost-desires-in-arthdal-chronicles-character-posters
  19. Agreed , agreed , agreed . Congrats on immortality! Hmmm that thread . Nightmare ! Keep posting here , we help you reach 2000! @Lawyerh ahh it was extended ! No wonder . But I will finish it . By the way I saw his first stills / BTS for his new drama in August . 842
  20. lets hope Wang Wei brings MR over to her co.. which should be a good progress to MR’s career prospect than stuck in Hansung Apparel where IS is plotting to send her to US and Chairman Han who cannot accept her dating with TJ.. the scene with MR at the airport with her luggage, maybe she is off for a site inspection trip with Wang Wei? and, that Jung Soo Yi has yet to reappear in the story plot since the event.. i hope she comes out soon, at least we can guess what is going to happen next then being left in suspense. IS is drinking whiskey in every epi.. soon one of our chingus’ wish is going to come true.. her liver might collapse before her.. btw, Yoo Sun (MS) has a movie.. which she is advertising a lot on her IG
  21. that’s a first haha.  LOL... it was... saw the stills before I saw the episode as am behind...and assumed that it was accidental. like she trips and falls on him and ends up on this awkward position where her hands are under his arm pits. but no, he places it there! LOL... and it is even not hypothermia/frost bite cold. and her heart is going dugun dugun. if it was some of us like me and @triplem (excluding @thistle here LOL) , this would be our faces.
  22. 'Beautiful World' foreshadowed the last truth and last chance. Especially at the end of the video, Park Soo-ho (Kim Hwan-hee) said to his favorite ", "Oh Jun-suk is deliberately pushing you?", And Ji-seok came to the police department saying, "I have something to say." In anticipation of the remaining two unpredictable developments, the production team said, "There is still a shocking truth to be revealed at the 15th and 16th episodes. There is a final chance to confess the truth to the perpetrators involved in the accident of preference and return to their place. I want them to see what kind of road they will be going through. " https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2019/05/347113/ **** Beautiful world 'Kim Hwanhee, the last script
  23. Looks like starting from tonight’s episode, it's going to be real good. YJ going in full mode in her espionage journey and everyone else getting connected to the story.
  1. Load more activity