Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

willenette said: blim0523 said: Isn't he just superb when he kisses. PD Kim even mentioned in a Japan FM that JIS is such a good kisser which made JIS so embarrassed  X_X

after this kiss I think they will even have a bed scene and I expect it to be a steamy one just by judging on what JIS said in this interview  X_X

cr: as labelled

blim0523 said: willenette said: blim0523 said: Isn't he just superb when he kisses. PD Kim even mentioned in a Japan FM that JIS is such a good kisser which made JIS so embarrassed  X_X

after this kiss I think they will even have a bed scene and I expect it to be a steamy one just by judging on what JIS said in this interview  X_X

cr: as labelled

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 08.06.14]

[Ratings: Wed, 08.06.14] ′Joseon Shooter′ Stays No.1 with ′It′s Okay It′s Love′ Chasing Closely

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dramas

1. KBS Joseon Shooter 10.5
2. SBS It′s Okay, It′s Love 10.1
3. MBC Fated to Love You9.9

1. MBC Radio Star 7.1
2. SBS The Laws of the City in New York 3.2

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC / enews

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,@blim0523,thanks for sharing the kiss scenes pics ((Jis and Ghj)),i feel dizzy when i looked theses kiss scenes again & again.. ha.. ha..ha.. 8-} :\"> X_X

@everythingnothing‌,sooo miss u and nice to see come back too.. >:D< :x

"It's Okay, That's Love" Jo In-seong attacked by brother Yang Ik-joon

photo470726.jpg

Jo In-Seong was attacked by Yang Ik-joon.

On the sixth episode of the SBS drama "It's Okay, That's Love", Jang Jae-beom (Yang Ik-joon) terrorized Jang Jae-yeol (Jo In-Seong).

Jo Dong-min (Seong Dong-il) was planning on having an interview to reveal the criminal behind his stepfather's death. However, after reading Jang Jae-beom's files, Jo Dong-min realized Jang Jae-yeol had been attacked by his brother before.

Jang Jae-yeol's friend (Tae Hang-ho) asked Jo Dong-min for help and eventually he went to interview Jang Jae-beom who was headed for Jang Jae-yeol.

Jang Jae-beom hit the back of Jang Jae-yeol's head as he was going to meet Ji Hae-soo (Gong Hyo-jin) and injected him with truth serum.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 08.07.14]

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dramas

1. KBS Joseon Shooter 10.5→12.2
2. MBC Fated to Love You 9.9→10.3
3. SBS It′s Okay, It′s Love 10.1→10.0

1. KBS Happy Together 7.0
2. MBC Star Gazing2.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS / enews

@willenette, thanks so much for the posts. TBH i'm not so much interested in the ratings of a drama as long as it is good, but I feel sad for the cast and production staff of IOIL it must be so frustrating for them to frequently land on the third spot despite their hard work and undoubtedly the excellent quality of IOIL though the low rating maybe attributed to the fact the Koreans are not yet ready for this kind of drama that tackles mental problems brought about by parental and family abuse. JIS's acting is beyond words. he was excellent in TWTWB and I never thought he could still outdo his performance as Oh So but my God he is outstanding. He is an actor who doesn't put the character into himself but rather he puts JIS into his character and what comes out is a genuine and sincere characterization of the roles he plays, it doesn't look contrive but it looks so natural. He gets better with age, i've said this before and I say it again, JIS is like an expensive wine and I think no actor can give justice to the role JJY but JIS.
I don't know if it's just me but haven't you felt the urge of just wanting to hug JJY and reassure him that it's okay i love you no matter who you are, in this scenes:
wks522G.jpg
qDEO8jy.jpg

and finally that funny feeling to just tell him, hey you gorgeous man, forget all about Hae Soo, I'm here. I dream of having babies with you and wouldn't I be so lucky to see you taking care of the babies and my Dad LOL! :D :x :-*dhQmL6N.jpg

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung, infinite shining moments of a brilliant actor

Trans by: luluwannagohome

Link: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002494019

201408050742331112_1_99_20140805075603.j

Actor Jo In Sung has given us some great moments of brilliant acting to enjoy.

Jo In Sung acts as Jang Jae Yeol, a mystery novelist and radio DJ in SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘It’s Ok, That’s Love’. As a representative of romantic guys, Jang Jae Yeol, who possesses perfect appearance and unparalleled eloquence, has captured the hearts of many viewers. Through this role, Jo In Sung has successful transformed and showcased his stunning acting skills to viewers.

The character he portrays this time seems to be self-loving, picky and cold, but also has a side of sensibility and wisdom. And above all, he has a warm heart. With his exquisite acting skills, Jo In Sung has meticulously portrayed this multi-dimensional character, and elevated it to be more vibrant one by introducing his very own color. ‘Jang Jae Yeol has to be played by Jo In Sung!’ Many commented as they were stunned by his irreplaceable acting skills.

This time, Jo In Sung works with scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung and director Kim Kyu Tae once again after TWTWB. As his acting blossoms in this project, he is receiving explosive responses and acclaims.

Director Kim Kyu Tae complimented Jo In Sung, ‘Jo In Sung possesses a very unique power of constantly challenging himself and trying to push his own boundary, thus creating remarkable results. He is calmer than before, and his excellent acting seems to be the result of his hard works. I’m very grateful that he agreed to act out this challenging content without hesitation when we delivered the script to him. I’m very happy and blessed that we can work together again. ’

Scriptwriter Noh Hee Kyung heartily expressed her love and trust towards Jo In Sung as a colleague. ‘Amateur actors need confidence but professional actors need the spirit of doubts. Jo In Sung is a downright professional! He always has doubts in himself. He requested director, scriptwriter and staffs on set to point out his shortcomings at any time. He has never denied or rejected our critics, but accepted them positively. As a colleague, as a fellow human being, I would love to express my heartfelt respect towards Mr. Jo In Sung. And I have tens of thousands of compliments to say for which he deserves all the accolade.’

Conveying the joy, sorrow and subtle emotions of the character through eyes, expressions and line delivery, actor Jo In Sung has been deeply in role and constantly moving us with his powerful acting, and in turn receiving nonstop praise. Bravely breaking away from his past characters, Jo In Sung takes a big leap as an actor with his unique charm, and allowing viewers to anticipate more greatness from him.

‘It’s Ok, That’s Love’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10pm.

@luluwannagohome‌, thanks so much for translating that article. I totally agree with what was said in that article. JIS is one actor who always thinks out of the box, someone who isn't afraid to get out of his comfort zone.

He is deeply dedicated to his profession, he doesn't put his character into himself but rather he puts JIS into the character which results into a very natural characterization of his role. I believe no other actor can vividly portray the multidimensional character of JJY with such depth.

JIS is more than a handsome face.

But what is worthy note is that JIS remains to be humble despite his superior stature as an actor.

Hope to be seeing more of him in other projects.

@everythingnothing I am dying to know what YOUR thoughts are on JIS's performance in IOTL so far? :).  You are always very insightful.

@luluwannagohome what a GREAT article about our JIS, thank you so much for that, it pleases me to no end that he received such positive feedback from his peers!  I'm proud of him for working hard.
@blim0523 - I laughed so hard at so many of your comments, you are so cute  (I just read all the posts I missed!) - and yes, I had a similar thought when JY rescued that poor woman from the river.  AND I did think JIS looked very cute holding a baby, I know he was only acting but I think most of us went "awwww" lol :)
I am also in love with Uncle Jo - what a good hearted character :).  
Now - every drama or a TV series has a "defining moment" (and for each viewer it will be a different scene etc) - and even though so far we have definitely been given lots of cute and memorable scenes - I have just discovered MY favourite "moment" so far in IOTL - the scene in Episode 6 - where HS is tending to JY's wounds in the bathroom (above on this page there is a beautiful pic capture by @Meryxsi).  Until the series progresses this is my heart-stopping moment - such a simple gesture of HS touching his face and JY holding her hand and both of them looking into each other's eyes with a degree of sadness, no dialogue, no music and yet so powerful.  Such a poignant scene.  AND I must say it was the first time I felt a stronger than before connection between the two characters.  Just as actors often say they felt "totally in character" I felt totally in "the moment" while watching that scene.  <sigh> so beautiful :)  

Jo In-seong, so romantic

photo471698.jpg

Jo In-Seong now has the hearts of mothers all around the country.

Stills of Jo In-Seong and "Mother" Cha Hwa-yeon from the SBS drama "It's Okay, That's Love" were released on the 11th. They take on the roles of Jang Jae-yeol and Cha Ok-ja.

In the pictures, the two of them are making eye contact and smiling at each other. Jo In-Seong makes his mom proud and says the nicest things to her in the drama, making him the 'wannabe son'.

Jang Jae-yeol calls his mother Ok-ja and asks about her well-being, plays her music on the phone and even becomes cute and asks if she likes him or his brother more. He agrees with everything she says and even kisses her on the forehead. He frequently tells her he loves her. The scene where he tells his mother, "Have I ever told you I love you?" is enough to have all the mothers in the world in his hands.

"It's Okay, That's Love" sources say Jo In-Seong and Cha Hwa-yeon are always taking care of each other and she treats him like a son.

Meanwhile, "It's Okay, That's Love" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung to be the new model for Vivien
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=032&aid=0002510182
l_2014081101001308700099881_99_201408110

Is it the female lingerie brand? So Ji Sub was the former endorsement model.

class="titleNews"Zo In Sung Gifts ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ Staff Members with Shoes and Hats

Zo In Sung gifted the drama team with walking shoes and hats worth 30 million won.

Currently starring in SBS’s It’s Okay, It’s Love, Zo In Sung decided to gift the staff members with walking shoes and hats from the outdoor brand Black Yak, which he is modeling for.

While filming the drama at a drama set in Icheon, Zo In Sung gave out walking shoes and hats to over 100 staff members, who have been working in the hot weather.

Zo In Sung Gifts ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ Staff Members with Shoes and Hats

Zo In Sung personally checked the shoe size of each of the staff members before he ordered the shoes and handed out the gifts, showing his love for the drama team.

An affiliate of the drama said, “We felt grateful for Zo In Sung, who took care of the staff members working under the hot weather and were able to film hard due to his caring support. He always thinks of and takes care of the staff members, which helps the filming team to work hard.”

Photo credit: GT Entertainment, CJ E&M / enews