Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

class="content-title"Jo In Sung Gifts Walking Shoes and Hats to Entire “It’s Okay, It’s Love” Team

Jo In Sung Gifts Walking Shoes and Hats to Entire “It’s Okay, It’s Love” Team

Recently, Jo In Sung, who is currently starring in the popular drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” gifted the entire staff with Black Yak walking shoes and hats. These were of the brand that he is currently modeling for, and it’s been revealed that the shoes and hats cost approximately 30 million won (approximately $30,000 USD) in total.

Jo In Sung gifted these because he wanted his staff to be comfortable while they worked in hot settings for prolonged periods of time. He wanted them to be at least comfortable while they stood, and wanted to help block the heat with the hats.

2014.08.11_jo in sung gifts drama staff

The staff have been said to be very touched with Jo In Sung’s gesture because he asked around for the shoe size of each and every one of the individual staff members before he gifted them. He also personally handed them out at the Incheon set location, showing his endless love and support for his colleagues.

A staff of the team revealed, “We were so thankful for Jo In Sung’s gifts, especially because we were getting tired from the heat and the schedule. His support gave energy to the rest of the staff and we were able to continue filming happily. We are all grateful because he cares for us so much and constantly thinks about our well being.”

Meanwhile, “It’s Okay, It’s Love” stars Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Sung Dong Il, and EXO’s D.O. It’s a story about how the members of the younger generation experience all kinds of pain and troubles both inside and out, and how they come to deal with these everyday issues. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS.

credit : soompi news

Guest luluwannagohome

Vivien update
6d36d6e7jw1eja4zz9caij20qo0g4juk.jpg
6d36d6e7jw1eja4zym3f2j20hs0hsmz7.jpg

A Vivien staff, more likely a designer updated on her instagram
"I'm someone who has spoken to Mr. Jo In Sung! He doesn't look like your normal super stars. He's upright, charming, with great manners and a very humble man. How could it be possible? "
Cr: as tagged

Guest luluwannagohome

IOTL website updates 'It's ok, It's JJY' 'It's ok, this is he'
6d36d6e7jw1ej9yec0px6j20go0nmwgb.jpg

'Writer nim just put on his glasses, wrote a little, and grabbed his glasses off. Why is he so handsome?'
6d36d6e7jw1ej9yff4h59j20go0nmwgz.jpg

'A body that a little baby feels comfortable to lean on. A representative of a great son-in-law. Why are our hearts melting just looking at him holding a baby?!'
6d36d6e7jw1ej9yort1wzj20go0nm415.jpg

'How can his eyes be so sexy when just drinking water? Oppa is only drinking water for crying out loud! And we fall for him, for just drinking water! He makes our heart flutter when grabbing napkin, or just in a white shirt! Am I the only one thinking like this? '

@luluwannagohome, thanks again for those wonderful updates about JIS. You are not the only who thinks that way, there are a lot of million other girls, including me, who feel that way. His every body movement even just his eye movement exudes soooo much sexiness. Just a thought maybe becoz what we see is the real JIS no pretenses, that's why we immensely adore him :x
he is sexy even if he is bruised:
0TmnGCJ.gifMZZhtym.gif

ooops! sexy even if he is hurting right in the middle LOL!
zRL3C3f.gif
CZuGCLB.gif

sexy even when he is pissed-off 
TlE76jD.gif

sexy as a dutiful nanny :)
PdI7GCe.gif

and oooh sooo sizzling sexy when wet :x :-*
4269261.gif

Sorry guys, I still have to learn how to use the spoiler :)>-
cr: weibo

• Like 1

Guest luluwannagohome

@blim0523
Actually I did not write all those fangirling words, but SBS did, I just translated them, which, I completely agree. lol.

I'm just wondering guys if you have noticed that JIS seems to have tanned a bit in IOTL than he was in TWTWB? Even his hands are not as smooth and fair, like the pic below. But what amazes me is in the close-up shot of their hands, GHJ looks so fair in contrast to JIS but their long shot pic they have the same fair skin and even the hands are of the same fair complexion. Is this an effort to tone down his almost perfect features?
OUQRyc1.png
pK2c5qi.png

Kong Hyo-jin charmingly seduces Jo In-seong in "It's Okay, That's Love"

photo473007.jpg

She's not chic anymore.

A couple of pictures of Kong Hyo-jin from the SBS drama "It's Okay, That's Love" were released on the 13th.

The stills show Ji Hae-soo (Kong Hyo-jin) placing her finger on Jang Jae-yeol's (Jo In-Seong) lips, winking at him, and wiping off the sauce by her mouth in an adorable manner. Jang Jae-yeol seems surprised, but he doesn't seem to resent it.

Previously, Ji Hae-soo called Jang Jae-yeol as she admitted her attraction to him. At the same time, Jang Jae-yeol's brother Jang Jae-beom (Yang Ik-joon) attacked him.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest pinkhart

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie and I'm glad to have come across this site as I see a lot of information and pictures about In Sung oppa.. I'm a newbie and I wish to get along with everyone.. Aneong! :D

Guest pinkhart

I watched WHIB to get to know more about So Ji Sub since his drama Master's Sun but In Sung oppa grabbed my heart. Yayyy! :x :x I knew about WHIB a long time ago, but given the sad ending, I couldn't bring myself to watch the series until recently.

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 08.13.14]

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Fated to Love You11.5
2. KBS Joseon Shooter 11.1
3. SBS It′s Okay, It′s Love 9.8

1. MBC Radio Star 6.8
2. SBS The Laws of the City in New York 3.2

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC / enews

welcome @pinkhart  :-h nice to see you on this thread..
@willenette, thanks for the post though a little frustrating becoz the gap between IOIL even got wider with Joseon Shooter :(  
BTW with regard for this post:Kong Hyo-jin charmingly seduces Jo In-seong in "It's Okay, That's Love"
It may only be me but I don't find the cheesiness amusing, for me the push and pull seduction is a little bit off :( considering HS's supposed level of maturity and profession

blim0523 said:
@willenette, thanks for the post though a little frustrating becoz the gap between IOIL even got wider with Joseon Shooter :(  
BTW with regard for this post:Kong Hyo-jin charmingly seduces Jo In-seong in "It's Okay, That's Love"
It may only be me but I don't find the cheesiness amusing, for me the push and pull seduction is a little bit off :( considering HS's supposed level of maturity and profession

Guest pureheartz

hi guys im new in this thread. ..may I come in? hehehehe I just want to meet some JIS Fans..hope I can get along..→→→im just getting hooked I his drama gosh I think im getting a heart attack. .BTW im from Philippines. .anybody here from PH?

class="titleNews"Zo In Sung Back Hugs Kong Hyo Jin During Their Trip to Okinawa

Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin will be taking a trip to Okiwana, Japan.

SBS’s It’s Okay, It’s Love released a set of still cuts featuring Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin’s trip to Okiwana on August 14.

The episode featuring their trip to Okinawa will show a climax in their relationship as they struggle with the difference in their personalities and make up, as their love and understanding deepens towards each other.

Zo In Sung Back Hugs Kong Hyo Jin During Their Trip to Okinawa

The Okinawa shoot took place in some of the major attractions in the prefecture, including in Murasaki-mura, Cape Manza, Ryukumura village, Apogama and American village, capturing some of Jae Yeol (Zo In Sung) and Hae Soo (Kong Hyo Jin)’s romantic moments against the beautiful scenery.

The Okinawa trip will be aired through the 8th episode of It’s Okay, It’s Love airing on August 14.

Photo credit: GT Entertainment, CJ E&M / enews

class="post-title"Jo In Sung is generous and kind

jo in sung

Jo In Sung spent approximately 30 million Won (around $ 30,000 USD) to buy gifts for all the crew of his drama It’s Okay, It’s Love.

He picked walking shoes and hats, which is very perfect to wear in the middle of hot summer.

Beside his generosity, Jo In Sung was very humble and caring as he asked the shoes’ size of all the crew one by one all by himself before he gave the gift at the drama’s Incheon location.

His sincere attention got feed back as the crews were thankful for his gifts, they said that they were so thankful and grateful  because they were indeed getting tired with the summer heat and crazy filming schedule and now Jo In Sung gave them another support to continue filming happily.

Great to hear that !

source : koreanvibe

Guest beckieisback

Man... i don't know why Koreans don't love IOIL that much....i guess it is because of the subject (mental ilness, sex & whatnot, not exactly conservative people cup of tea, i guess). But remember this is Jo Insung, he doesn't choose usual script.. ahemm
Coming from a (bias) fan i do enjoy his subtle acting here, i thought he won't surprise me again but he does. GHJ is super charming as usual, and the top of it i really love the banter between JIS & GHJ character.
The plot till 8 epi...there are flaws here & there, some scenes raise my eyebrows, but it is dramaland so it's forgiven....lol.