Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

welcome @pinkhart and @pureheartz to the thread :)  ALWAYS love to see new faces :).  
AND to my old trusted buddies here please forgive me for staying away, I hope you are still talking to me :).  I couldn't watch IOTL last week until Friday so in keeping with my old habit I stayed away until I was up to date.    I just did a marathon watch of IOTL episodes 7-10 and OMG, OMG, OMG!  What a JIS-fest!!  
Please excuse me for posting here and not IOTL thread - but a lot of things in this post are JIS-drool worthy :)
So many things have happened in those episodes and I am not about to dissect everything (it has all been talked about already, I missed the boat!) but if nobody minds I would like to mention few things.  I thought of @timi163 when she said (don't remember on which thread?) that she finds the show "relaxing to watch" - it is so true in so many ways and there are some elements that are quickly resolved.  For example, when Episode 7 started and it shows JY being dragged away, out of sight, by JB and HS leaves the bus stop thinking he rejected her.  I remember thinking to myself "oh bummer, here we go again, like every other typical drama, they will drag this issue out forever - she will think he abandoned her and he will never tell her what happened, typical and frustrating".  I was delighted that I was proved wrong - they resolved this issue in the first 10-15 minutes of the episode - she called him and he told her the truth and they moved on from there!!  It was SOOOO refreshing!  And also in this episode I got to see 2 of my favourite things in the world combined JIS AND Ice Cream lol :)
I enjoy the frank and honest discussions about relationships and sex in the show - even if at times it feels like we're getting a whiplash by the change of emotions all the time BUT I think that's very realistically portrayed as well.  Anyone who has been in a relationship knows that it's never just all happiness all the time and it's never just gloom, it's a bit of both.  Life is like a roller-coaster.  The supporting cast is fantastic, but I especially love the characters of DM and YJ. 
Of course the only thing NOT relaxing to watch is JY's mental decline, I am really, REALLY frightened how Writer Noh plans to resolve it all and leave JY with some dignity (although often dignity is the first thing to go).  However, I am also certain that JIS will very much enjoy this challenge.  
I found the beach scenes in episodes 8/9 beautifully filmed and moving and I did go weak at the knees (am I allowed to say that? lol). I also found the scene on the "morning after" very tender and perfectly executed by both JIS and GHJ.  I liked their honest dialogue and the way HS's voice was breaking when she spoke.  JIS was outstanding as usual.  A definite "lump in the throat" moment for me.  The songs by Davichi and by Wheesung "For You" superbly fitted the scenes.  
I am just enjoying the show without dissecting it too much because otherwise I will go crazy lol... Of course there are some minor flaws but which show doesn't have them? 
@blim0523 you posted the pics of JIS from Episode 10 - may I just say that as much as I love him looking all clean-shaven there was something so very appealing, manly and masculine about him with that stubble!  There is a "delicious" JIS moment in EP10 when he's got the stubble and he's lying on his bed with a little smile and giving "thumbs up" when HS suggests she will turn off the light <sigh>.   @everythingnothing I thought of you because I know that you also like JIS looking all masculine and "primal" :).  
AND Before anybody corrects me and tells me that I'm not supposed to like "JY" looking like that because it's meant to represent JY''s spiralling mental decline - I am aware of that BUT I still can't help myself admiring that this man looks good even when disheveled and with a stubble  :)
Finally, thanks for the posts @willennette and @blim0523 as to the "Ice bucket challenge" - I am SOO Proud of JIS for doing it!  It is a HUGE thing in Australia at the moment too and everybody is doing it to raise funds.  Good on him!

Hallo All

This is my first post in this Forum.

IOTL bring me here..

And I’ve been in love with jo in sung since WHIB.. and continues to TWTB

Thank you all for the lovely pictures and videos..

mood booster for myself in middle of a crowded work

Love IOTL so much….

unlike WHIB and TWTB, it's doesn't give a lot of sad scene.

There is a lot of intimate scene between couple JJY and HS that I love so much.

And give me some energy to love again..

and after watching IOTL, I realize I have obsessive compulsive disorder too..

but not as bad as JJY.. and I’m now trying to cure my disorder..

Jo in sung  is a very talented actor. I adore his acting, regardless of his handsome and cute face and eye.

Since WHIB he has been much more developed..

I think I will be visiting this thread everyday..

so I'm looking forward to see interesting posts from you all…

there are some images that do not appear in my computer,

does anyone know how to display it?

Thank you in advance

"It's Okay, That's Love" preview: Jo In-seong surprises Kong Hyo-jin

photo477724.jpg

Jo In-Seong said something to Kong Hyo-jin and everyone's curious what it is.

Stills of Jang Jae-yeol (Jo In-Seong) and Ji Hae-soo (Kong Hyo-jin) on a date, were revealed from the drama "It's Okay, That's Love".

On the eleventh episode, they are going to have a date in the night duty room and Jae-yeol is going to say something to surprise Hae-soo. Jae-yeol is as romantic as can be when he wants to be, but when he's cold, he's cold. Thus, many wonder what it is he is going to say to her.

Photos of the two show Ji Hae-soo hugging Jae-yeol in happiness. In the last episode, the two of them were fighting over something trivial and made up a rule to spend a night together every Friday. Unlike their plans, they are too busy to meet each other for a decent date and Jae-yeol missed Hae-soo, so he goes to the hospital she works at.

The way Jae-yeol is looking at Hae-soo in a loving way makes everyone's hearts flutter. Hae-soo seems very happy to see him there and she is waving her arms wide towards him.

Meanwhile, SBS "It's Okay, That's Love" is on air on the 27th at 10PM.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

translation  Hancinema

class="content-title"“It’s Okay It’s Love” Ranks As Top Program

“It’s Okay It’s Love” Ranks As Top Program

The romantic comedy SBS Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “It’s Okay It’s Love” is ranked as the top program based on CPI (Content Power Index).

According to the CPI list announced by CJ E&M today, the drama “It’s Okay It’s Love” scored a CPI of 248.3, ranking as the top program for the second week of August. This is an increase from the first week of August, when the drama ranked as the second most popular program.

According to the list, following “It’s Okay It’s Love,” Mnet’s program “EXO 90:2014” ranked second, and SBS variety program “Healing Camp” ranked as the third most popular program.

“It’s Okay It’s Love” is a romantic comedy drama of mystery novelist Jang Jae Yeol, played by actor Jo In Sung, and psychiatrist Ji Hae Soo, played by actress Gong Hyo Jin. In addition to the two main characters, actors Sung Dong Il, Lee Kwang Soo, and D.O of EXO star in the drama.

201408260923772257_53fbd59563e8a

credit ; soompi news

"It's Alright, That's Love" Jo In-seong proposes to Kong Hyo-jin

photo478471.jpg

On the eleventh episode of the SBS drama "It's Alright, That's Love", Jo In-Seong proposed to Kong Hyo-jin.

Jang Jae-yeol (Jo In-Seong) moved into his new house but couldn't see Ji Hae-soo (Kong Hyo-jin) as often as he wanted to. They met once a week but he had to write so they didn't have a proper date and Ji Hae-soo also had other things on her mind.

At the end of this day's episode, Jang Jae-yeol waited for his writing to finish and went by to see Ji Hae-soo. He said, "I don't think we can last long like this".

Ji Hae-soo replied that she was tired and Jang Jae-yeol said, "I'll get you medicine. And let's get married". Ji Hye-soo was shocked and asked again. Jang Jae-yeol repeated he wansted to marry her.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

*** According to Nielsen Korea, "It's Okay, That's Love" rated 9.1% all over the country last night. This is 0.9% lower than the previous episode. So, it dropped............ :(

This Korean Doctor Ranked The 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actors According To The Golden Ratio

On a Korean show, a Cosmetologist doctor named Oh Myungjoon went through 10 different idols and ranked them according to their face structure. He based their rankings off “the ratio that humans consider most beautiful and comfortable (naturally), 1:1.618 Golden Ratio”

Check out the list titled, “10 Most Naturally Beautiful Korean Male Actor Faces Ranked By A Korean Doctor”

(skipped unrelated.....)

9th Place: Jo Insung
Comment: To fans of Jo Insung… it’s just according to the golden ratio…

source : Koreaboo

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Jo In Sung PARKLAND 2014 Fall / Winter

0_zps14ae6bce.jpg
5_zps7e8cd591.jpg

7_zps5cbf39c3.jpg

more. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 08.27.14]

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dramas

1. KBS Joseon Shooter 10.8
2. MBC Fated to Love You9.9
3. SBS It′s Okay, It′s Love 9.1

1. MBC Radio Star 6.3
2. SBS My Sweet City 2.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC / enews

class="content-title"The Best and Worst Remake Dramas Based on Viewer Ratings Revealed

The Best and Worst Remake Dramas Based on Viewer Ratings Revealed

A huge part of the Korean drama industry has been taken over by remakes of foreign dramas and anime. An example of a recent remake would be MBC’s “Fated to Love You,” which is an adaptation of a Taiwanese drama of a similar name. Recently, a list of the Best three and Worst three drama remakes were made:

“It doesn’t get any better than this” Best 3

2014.08.27_drama remake best 3

The top remake of all time is 2009 KBS drama “Boys Over Flowers,” which brought upon a worldwide F4 syndrome with a best rating of 33.5% and an average rating of 28.5%. It started Goo Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon, and Kim Bum. “Boys Over Flowers” was a remake of a Japanese manga of the same name. Just like it gathered an enormous amount of popularity as a manga, the drama adaptation brought much success as well. There were also other television adaptations as well, in Taiwan and in Japan, both of which were hits in their respective countries.

The second in rank is the 2010 KBS drama “God of Study,” starring Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Su Ro, Bae Doo Na, Go Ah Sung, Lee Hyun Woo, and T-ara’s Jiyeon among others. It was an adaptation of Japanese drama “Dragon Zakura,” putting the spotlight on the harshness of the education system. Its best rating was at 25.1% with an average rating of 21.6%.

Third in rank is 2007 MBC drama, “White Tower,” an adaptation of a Japanese drama of the same name. Its best rating was at 20.8%, and brought the lead Kim Myung Min a Top Excellence Acting Award in the MBC Drama Awards later that year. It was a story about the political tension and the fight for power and control behind the setting of a university hospital. A gallery of the drama was also created, and they even used stills of the drama to make a second production.

Some other top remakes were “That Winter the Wind Blows” (SBS) and “God of Workplace” (KBS) among others.

“The depressing record of remakes” Worst 3

2014.08.27_drama remake worst 3

Not all remakes necessarily have the best records. The following are in chronological order:

The first is 2006 SBS drama “101st Proposal,” which was a remake of a 1991 hit Japanese drama of the same name. There was also a previous adaptation in 1993 as a film starring Kim Hee Ae and Moon Sung Keun. Because both the original and the film adaptation were both very successful, this remake garnered much anticipation from fans. However, it ended up having an early termination after 15 episodes due to its low ratings, especially since it aired simultaneously with MBC’s hit drama “Chumong.” It had also been during the time of the 2006 World Cup in Germany. With all of these factors contributing to the low ratings, the drama inevitably came to a quiet ending.

The worst remake drama of all time with the lowest ratings was 2010 MBC drama “Mischievous Kiss,” starring Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min. It had been a remake of the Taiwanese drama of the same name, and recorded its lowest rating at 2.8%, its best at 7.5%, and an average of 4.9%. It was Kim Hyun Joong’s attempt at continuing his popularity from “Boys Over Flowers,” but ended up being unsuccessful due to its overdramatic and childish setup.

A fairly recent drama from 2012, “To the Beautiful You” (SBS) also had similar ratings. It was a remake of popular Japanese drama of the same name that had an average rating of 17.4%. Comparable to the ratings of the original, the Korean adaptation hit its best at 7.3% and a low at 4.1%. The viewer criticism had been that the setup was too unrealistic and that the flow of the drama had been too slow.

What do you guys think? Agree or disagree?

Source: (1) / soompi news

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 08.28.14]

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dramas

1. KBS Joseon Shooter 10.8→11.5 / MBC Fated to Love You 9.9→11.5
2. SBS It′s Okay, It′s Love 9.1→9.7

1. KBS Happy Together 7.0
2. MBC Star Gazing 4.0

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC, KBS / enews

@willenette, thanks for all the posts about the ratings, it's just frustrating the IOIL only has 4 episodes to go but it still hasn't landed in the No. 1 spot though for us viewers ratings are nothing as long as we are entertained but this must be disheartening to the cast and crew of IOIL.

Here are some interesting things about JIS's and GHJ's favorite scenes and fans' choice of fave couples in IOIL which I just screen grabbed. 

Q31MrBN.png

cr: JIS FB

s3zQlXx.png

Btw JIS and DO are also my fave couple kekeke :D

cr: OnLife via IOIL Soompi

Guest timi163

blim0523

said: @willenette, thanks for all the posts about the ratings, it's just frustrating the IOIL only has 4 episodes to go but it still hasn't landed in the No. 1 spot though for us viewers ratings are nothing as long as we are entertained but this must be disheartening to the cast and crew of IOIL.