Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

@willenette‌, yup I read too that Kyo brought a food truck to the set becoz as you said they are the same ppl she worked with in TWTB. The cast may have been pleasantly surprise with that visit becoz as we all know Kyo is busy with the promo of her upcoming movie yet she made time to visit them. that bond they have maybe so special. It must have been a really happy reunion judging from their smiles. Even PD Kim was flashing the "V" sign:) JIS seems to have missed Kyo that much he even placed his chin on Kyo's head :x

I definitely agree Kyo looks so beautiful and youthful even without make-up, it's her beautiful heart that radiates in her face.

Guest luluwannagohome

Sean has named In Sung after finishing his 'Ice Bucket Challenge'. Wonder if In Sung will respond in the following 24 hours. It gives me a bit goose bump seeing In Sung being connected to ALS both on screen and in real life.201408181619339610_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201408181619339610

class="content-title"Jo In Sung Joins Worldwide Ice Bucket Challenge

Jo In Sung Joins Worldwide Ice Bucket Challenge

Actor Jo In Sung has joined the worldwide movement after hearing about the ice bucket challenge for a good cause from YG Entertainment singer and executive Sean. 

On August 18, Jo In Sung’s agency, IOK Company, released a video on its official YouTube account featuring the “It’s Okay, It’s Love” actor who was ready to take on the challenge in order to spread awareness for the neurodegenerative illness ALS.

“It is my honor to join this meaningful campaign. I hope that those who suffer from Lou Gehrig’s disease and also those who suffer from physical and emotional pain get strength from this campaign,” said Jo In Sung in the video.

Prior to getting doused with ice cold water, Jo In Sung said that he wanted to invite his co-actor Lee Kwangsoo, Im Joo Hwan, and the baseball player who is his namesake, Cho In Sung, to join the campaign as well.

After naming the next challengers, Jo In Sung got himself ready to get drenched in cold water while seated on the tub that is used in his drama, “It’s Okay, It’s Love.” With a tub of ice cold water, Lee Kwangsoo, who was holding himself from laughing, walked behind the actor and proceeded to pour the iced water on Jo In Sung’s head.

Jo In Sung tried his best to coolly take on the challenge and even crossed his arms over his chest but the coldness of the water proved to be very powerful and the actor couldn’t contain his surprise and smiled widely while the iced water was being poured over his head and body. Jo In Sung needed some moment to recover from the icey shock and Lee Kwangsoo even helped him regain some body heat by rubbing his chest.

After gaining his composure, Jo In Sung brightly smiled towards the camera and bid the viewers goodbye.

The “Ice Bucket Challenge” is fast becoming a trend among celebrities and well-known personalities primarily in the United States. The challenge requires participants to film themselves while a bucket of ice water is poured on their head. The participants then have to challenge three other friends who would take on the challenge, or donate $100 to the ALS foundation, and upload the video to a social media site.

credit ; soompi news

*** Watch this Eng subbed video where JIS was drenched by Lee Kwang Soo for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Despite of his busy filming schedule he made the time to do it.

cr - dramafever

According to the ALS Association's website, "Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's Disease," is a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord. Motor neurons reach from the brain to the spinal cord and from the spinal cord to the muscles throughout the body. The progressive degeneration of the motor neurons in ALS eventually leads to their death. When the motor neurons die, the ability of the brain to initiate and control muscle movement is lost. With voluntary muscle action progressively affected, patients in the later stages of the disease may become totally paralyzed."

The ALS Association said on August 19 that the Ice Bucket Challenge has raised over $22.9 million in donations.(Source: via)

I am very happy that JIS has accepted this role. The writer is truly amazing. I wonder if she was thinking of him when she wrote this script.
In her dramas, not just romance, not only tears, not only laughter. It's all like in real life and their dialogues are so natural and real.
Justo
as an actor as JIS.
JIS usually projecting that kind of character, in which all sexuality is included. Not those characters who have no desire, with false innocence.
I remember in Shoot for the star, the scene following the race on the street, when he realizes that he loves Soo Ra. They are very intense minutes; in WhiB, also in Spring Days when he goes to live with the girl (Lee So Yeon),  beats in sensuality to scenes with Ko Hyun Jung.

In Piano, although I was very young, he knew how to do those scenes with great intensity. You could believe what was the character as a whole being: with kindness, violence, desire, love, resentment, sadness ...
Now IOTL is fuller of those scenes and each chapter, also filmed with great skill.
Good for you Jo In Sung

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thrus, 08.21.14] Ratings Rise with No Change in Order

While ratings have significantly risen on Thursday night, the only problem is they rose for all three primetime dramas.

KBS Joseon Shooter went from 11.1 to 11.7 percent overnight, keeping its place on top. MBC′s Fated to Love You climbed from 10.6 to 11.1 percent. SBS′ It′s Okay, It′s Love showed a difference of 0.3, going from 9.7 to 10.0, continuing to flirt with double digits.

With all three dramas having around the same number of episodes left in the game, it doesn′t really appear that a change in order will be happening any time soon.

[Ratings: Thrus, 08.21.14] Ratings Rise with No Change in Order

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dramas

1. KBS Joseon Shooter 11.1→11.7
2. MBC Fated to Love You 10.6→11.1
3. SBS It′s Okay, It′s Love 9.7→10.0

1. KBS Happy Together 6.7
2. MBC Stargazing 4.1

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC, SBS / enews