Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest beckieisback

@everythingnothing, i guess a fan recognized him and then snapped some pics? i dunno, lol
9873449355_cac08ff46e_o.jpg

and then i saw some pics in which he wore blue shirt (i guess) and tryna hid himself when somebody took his pics (sorry can't find the photos)

Guest shey428

OOooooohhh

JIS OPPA! Shower me with your love.!!!

5D8136C8-971A-45FA-9CBC-73979DC08EEA-1392-00000219C694DCC2_zps1ea7cc87.jpg

@luluwannagohome and @kisseye thanks for th pics!

Im thirsty for him for the past few weeks! These will recharge me again. Gumapta chinggus.

:x

Guest timi163

one of my old Insung favorite vid.,.before he joined the military look..  HOTNESS personified..:)

Cr: SidusHQ /YT uploader

Guest beckieisback

Re. the SidusHQ video that @timi163 just posted im just feeling this emotion that the awkward moment when you see Jo Insung is prettier than you.
tumblr_inline_molzw85eTq1qz4rgp.gif

In other topic, when are we gonna get new scoop of Insung's upcoming movies? Since the news about Kwon Bob was dropped broke out there is nada information about it.
The news about Kwon Bob is a bummer.. i'm pretty sure he's bummed as well since he had waited for this movie for about three years....? He's been too carefully to choose his project am I the only one who feels it takes years to see him on a big screen? i hope not, lol

Guest asliinda

I really am very picky to play a series of films and feature films. However, this situation is causing us to wait for the years to come. "Spring Days" series, but after 8 years, a number of new films. Soldiers took part in the return of other actors in the new projects now. Jo In Sung, but waited until the second year. I hope that this time, "That winter the wind blows" to give a break sequence does not think like that then. I want to see more of her television or cinema screens.td4zc.jpg

Guest timi163

@jjsweeter0211 that picture of Insung hugging all three girls is just too adorable, shows the kind of guy that he is..:) He could've just stand there and smile but I noticed that he usually put his arms around a fan/fans  everytime his pics are taken with them.  so lovable ..that's how he is..:)

Guest beckieisback

So i'm legit spending my free time at work searching and reading In Sung past interviews, lol
Here's some interesting hilarious things involving his fans i found.
when he is asked the craziest fan momentWhat is your craziest fan moment?
Jo In Sung: My craziest fan moment was when one of the fans gave me an iguana. I couldn't took care of it so I gave it to another person as they could take care of it better.

Can you imagine him having an iguana as one of his pets? His face probably gon like this tumblr_mr3is9Tqrg1qbs1pto6_250.jpg lmao

we need to find this lady phone number and prank call her because how dare she hugs him like this?IMG_4949%20copy.png

And his shocked face when he sees the dude kisses the girl he's like " holy crap they really did it!" 
IMG_4911%20copy.png
=))