Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest beckieisback

The result after i voted again today
Thank you for voting!The Heirs (SBS) 21.98%  (19,470 votes)  The Master’s Sun (SBS) 13.03%  (11,545 votes)  I Hear Your Voice (SBS) 7.22%  (6,398 votes)  I Miss You (MBC) 6.65%  (5,895 votes)  Secret (KBS2) 5.82%  (5,152 votes)  Good Doctor (KBS2) 4.71%  (4,175 votes)  That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.31%  (2,930 votes)  Flower Boy Next Door (tvN) 3.2%  (2,839 votes) 

Guest luluwannagohome

Parkland New CF 30s id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"PARKLAND 30초 광고 영상

*Swoon*

Guest Marie Marie

aww! TWTWB is at 8th spot and left behind! :( yesterday it was on the 7th place.

as of the moment: That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.29% (3,160 votes)

keep voting guys! convice o2 shippers to leggo votes!

Pls vote for TWTWB AS THE BEST KDRAMA OF 2013! votr here --> http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509

voting for the top 8 will be until Nov 30. next will be voting for the ultimate 1st place for the best kdrama.

1 vote / day could mean a lot to put our beloved O2's krama on top! pls do so guys

Guest Marie Marie

O2 shippers! Have you already have your everyday dose of voting? If not pls do so today :)) Update : Cheongdamdong Alice (SBS) 3.48% (3,698 votes) That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.33% (3,540 votes) Still on 8th spot is TWTWB. Let us put TWTWB on top, PLS do vote TWTwB as the Best Kdrama of 2013 as it truly deserves to be one with power cast, best acting prowess beautifully done by the actors especially the O2 couple! VOTE ON THIS LINK --- http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509 17 days to go and the Top 8 will be revealed! Starting December, the Top 8 are going to battle it out to get the Best Kdrama of 2013 award so that means all scores will be back to zero. EVERY SINGLE VOTE COUNTS! We can do this shippers!

Guest beckieisback

So there's no new news or update besides Parkland new video? ok then :D
He's playful here with Song Ji Hyo during one of press junket of A Frozen Flower. Jo Jin Moo is adorkable too.
Oh and yes, i adore Song Ji Hyo. She's got a dark mysterious look on her face. Absolutely stunning.

I actually just re-watched That Winter, The Wind Blows and finished A Frozen Flower, Madeleine & The Classic. Specially, the last two movies (Madeleine & The Classic) out of curiosity because i saw some comments online stating his acting was terrible in those two. So i'm trying to give my opinions on his movies that i've watched.
I liked the premise in The Classic, but i disappointed his character was underwritten. To be honest, it was unfair to say his acting was terrible. It wasn't totally his fault because the movie itself didn't allow him to explore the character. However, i admit that he couldn't act crying in one scene. LOL. I think he was green in acting at that time. I also do think he and Son Ye Jin didn't really match in terms of chemistry.
In Madeleine, he totally nailed the part. I really believed that he was an awkward - twenty something virgin - nerd. But the movie sucked! Sorry, but it's true. Though there are some funny scenes that made me laugh (pun intended). The story actually reminded me with Blue Valentine (the girl had a baby with the ex bf, troubled family, etc) but with the bad script. I also think the director could have done it better, really but yeah, it was average at best. I loved Insung & Shin Min Ah pairing though. They were cute together.

Guest Marie Marie

Still on the 8th spot! That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.36% (5,021 votes) Hurry up the race for Koreandrama's Best Kdramaof 2013 15 days to go to unveil the 8th then rematch again for the top 8 so scores automatically go back to zero starting this December. Its never too late just vote on this site http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509 Rules are posted on how to vote! 1 vote per day!

Guest Marie Marie

oh my!!! Twtwb still holds onto the 8th spot for Best Korean drama of 2013! Its a neck to neck with the Flower Boy Next Door! :( if we might not able to do power votes, TWTWB will be dropped anytime soon from the Top 8 and wouldn't advance to the next round. vote! Vote! Vote! Only 14 days left before the next round. Update : Cheongdamdong Alice (SBS) 3.85% (6,586 votes) That Winter, The Wind Blows (SBS) 3.37% (5,777 votes) Flower Boy Next Door (tvN) 3.33% (5,706 votes) Please vote for 02 TWTWB on this link http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=30509 1 vote per day would make a lot So start voting Now. :)))

@beckieisback  I adore Song Jihyo too.

I agree with what you said.

Insung has been trying to improve everything he does. He knew everything that anties or people said about him, he himself said it.  (before his fans knew LOL)

His acting shone after What Happened in Bali and these days he became one of the best actors in Korea that PDs want to work with. Many people in this industry always say something good about Insung, I'm proud of him.

Guest luluwannagohome

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fellow Colleagues Reveal that Jo In Sung Was a Model Soldierjun2yng November 17, 2013 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/17/fellow-colleagues-reveal-that-jo-in-sung-was-a-model-soldier/#.UomVVJGIR8y

jo-in-sung.jpg

It was recently revealed that actor Jo In Sung was a model soldier. 

On the November 17 episode of “Quiz Show: The Four Musketeers,” the air force band was featured as a guest. The host, Kim Jun Ho, asked about Jo In Sung, who had previously served with the band. Lieutenant colonel Yoon Young Sam said, highly praising the actor, “He faithfully carried out his responsibilities. I think saying that he’s a model for others is a fit description.”

Master sergeant Lee Hye Joo added, “When I used to see Jo In Sung at the base, because I’m his senior, I couldn’t let it show that I liked him.”

Jo In Sung served in the air force from April, 2009 to May, 2011. He most recently appeared in the SBS drama, “That Winter, the Wind Blows.

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung will be attending a Fan Signing Event at Yangsan (a city west of Pusan) on Nov 25th for the opening of a new Outback steakhouse in an Outlet there.The details about locations will be revealed soon.I'll keep an eye on it.
bffbf217gw1eaozf37xg6j20cx062mxi.jpg
Cr: Daum via insungchina

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung, Star in Stocks
(this piece was back on the 4th of Nov. Sorry for the late trans)trans by: luluwannagohome@ Soompi.comhttp://news.nate.com/view/20131104n11594

In domestic stock market, actor Jo In Sung has been acting as a strong force. Winix, the brand he endorses, has recently reached its highest stock value.
Winix, the leader in dehumidifiers, has been enjoying the 'Jo In Sung Effect'. This year, Winix's stock value has increased by 234%. The importance of dehumidifier was once again highlighted during this summer, which was the longest humid summer ever in record. The market of dehumidifiers has been growing fast, leading to strong competition between the producers. However, Winix succeeds with its unstoppable investment in TV advertisement and its leading technology. In places like Lotte Market and other department stores, customers are constantly asking for 'Jo In Sung Humidifier'. Winix's gross revenue in the first half of year was 14.74 billion Won, a 38% increase from last year. Its profit at the same period of time had reached 1.3 billion Won, an increase of 114% from last year. High expectation has been given to Winix's revenue in the second half of year, since the sales peak was reached in the most humid July and August.

Guest luluwannagohome

I really hope he can at least appear at SBS Award at the end of the year.He deserves some awards for his excellent performance, and we deserve to see his beautiful face and figure after such a long wait.
Congrats to SHK for the Daesang!^^

Thanks to luluwannagohome for translation.

This is for Black Yak     20131030004526_0.jpg  http://www.segye.com/content/html/2013/10/30/20131030005465.html

Outdoor brands market competition is so high in Korea.

Female side is Kim Yuna.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/17/jo-in-sung-gets-praised-for-his-impressive-manners/ Soompi translated it.

Not only does Jo In Sung make a lasting impression with his stunning looks, but seems like he also makes girls go weak at their knees with his good manners.

Previous reporter of MBC “Section TV EntertainmentKim Sae Rom participated in filming the special 700th episode of the show, and she recalled a memorable interview from the past. “Jo In Sung is one of the leading handsome actors. I expected him to act in an informal manner and not respond to the questions well,” the reporter shared.

“My expectations were crushed immediately. He was very affectionate towards me right from the beginning. He greeted me with a 90 degree bow, cutting that tall body into half. Actually, reporters are supposed to make the stars laugh. However, I don’t know if he also prepared jokes beforehand, but Jo In Sung did all the work. It was a total surprise,” Kim Sae Rom revealed how she came to see the actor in a new light.