[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest walkingintherain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIisGFg5d9s

I saw someone posted on the main thread, so I thought it should be shared here too! Such a beautiful vid! :x

This is the lyrics for the video:

Forgive me for everything

I have only two ways -

From you or to you

I didn't believe in love yesterday

Now I'm willing to seek

Your footprints on the sand.

Forgive that rain has

Washed away the dreams

Where are you and me...

Chorus:

And we are not together anymore

And the rain is pouring...

We've parted,

The home of us is ruined by rain.

We are left alone at night,

And there is a sound in the heart:

We've parted.

Rain will wash away your footsteps

Sorrow... Lost for love

I am between the sky and earth

My soul is burning with fire in my chest

We'll bring the love back

Despite the rain.

Can you hear me?

Rain has washed away the dreams

Where are you and me...

OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!! I'VE LISTEN TO IT LIKE 10 TIMES NOW!!!! The lyeics fits the musiv video really well!!!!

What To Do When "Empress Ki" Ends

This week viewers caught the 46th and 47th episodes of "Empress Ki,' which means there are only two week's worth of episodes to go.

Watching a 51-episode drama is an emotional investment. Viewers have laughed and cried with and worried about the characters in this drama for months now. As the end is in sight, it may be time to start thinking about what you will do when the drama ends.

Here are a few suggestions.

1. Watch other dramas and films with the three main actors, Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook.

Ha Ji Won's most famous previous dramas include "Secret Garden" and "King 2 Hearts,' but she's also in "What Happened in Bali" and "Hwang Jini." And she appears in several films. Her most recent film is "The Huntresses" and this year she will star in "Chronicles of a Blood Merchant."

Joo Jin Mo starred in a drama with Ha Ji Won before. He was in "Fashion 70s," but also "Flowers in Fog" and "Dream." His recent film roles include "Friend 2" and "Gabi" but his most controversial film role was in "Frozen Flower" with Jo In Sung and Song Ji Hyo.

Ji Chang Wook is best known for the dramas "Five Fingers," "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" and "Warrior Baek Dong Soo." His most recent film is "How To Use Guys: Secret Tips."

And if you already miss Baek Jin Hee, the evil empress Tanashiri, she can soon be seen starring in the upcoming drama "Triangle" with Kim Jaejoong, Lee Bum Soo and Im Siwan.

2. If you enjoyed "Empress Ki," you can always watch another historical k-drama. There are plenty of excellent saeguks to choose from but some of our favorites include "Queen Seon Duk," "Jumong" and "Dae Jang Geum," "Damo," "Jeon Woochi," "Chuno," "Ilgimae," "Hong Gil Dong" or "King Gwanggeto." And "The Moon Embracing The Sun," "Faith The Great Doctor" "Merchant Kim Man Doek" and "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" are enjoyable too.

3. Why not learn more about the history of Korea and the Yuan dynasty? Major museums have sections devoted to Korean history and culture. So many saeguks are based on interesting characters from history.

4. Last but not least, there is the do-over. Sometimes there is just no substitute for a k-drama you love. If you really miss Seungnyang, the emperor and King Wang Yoo, you can always watch the series again. At 51 episodes it's too long to marathon in a weekend, but you can do it in a few weekends.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19726/20140416/what-to-do-when-empress-ki-ends.htm

Here's the guide of Ha Ji Won's Films and Dramas (2000-2014)

What to do after EK ends:
If it's good ending, then I'll walk happily and maybe rewatch the whole thing. I'll smile and see the world in positive light

But if it has bad ending, I'll erase from the memories. I'll cry a river or try to sleep to forget it.

I wonder where's the people today, @namyo @soojun??
Last night when I go to sleep the thread is really active.
I wonder if everyone turned to batman
=)) =))

I took a nap today and I dreamt very strange dream.
I dreamed playing video games abt EK. The objective is to make SN become empress.
TH is the one who assisted her. There's 4 level, in level 1 SN has to fight against ED.
It's political one so SN has to win the vote to be empress.
Unfortunately I failed because SN has the same votes with ED.
I wonder who will be her opponent in level 2-4. Bayan, Golta's Batman, @hanaeyes dino?

I might have to contact game developer haha.
:D
Sometimes games are based on film/TV series, right?

@namyo, he can totally "eat" HJW alive on bed.  :):))

op
“SeungNyang, I keep your words close to my heart, that your body is his, and your heart is mine.” -  from the fake letter

I really can't wait to the day that SN finds out about the fake letters and the true face of Golta! I hope I don't have to wait until the last episode to see this problem resolved. TH has been in pain for too long already. However, in the next episode, the next bomb is Maha's real identity. :(( :(:-SS :-SS

The headphone couple! 
8d7384241f2a11e38ff222000a1fb6c5_7.jpg
1797970_802878456407498_935641979_n.jpg

:x :x

Good morning :-h!

@ChelseaS posted this image in the main thread:
10255292_278033495690740_731806541984202

The little boy is Ayu, right?
What if the girl is his sister?!?? OMG 8-}
They were in China for the coronation scene, it's possible there's a time jump and SN and TH have had a daughter, like in History! I would die for this to be true!

I hope there will be a time jump, so that the girl isn't born from that scene, but after SN and TH make up
:-\"
It would make also quite sense to have the coronation scene later... TH was ok, he should recover by then ;)

Guest uctqepe

A LITTLE PRINCESS!!! My wish comes true.. :)) :))
even though they are supposed to hire teenage actor for Ayu 8-|, but nevermind :-*

Good morning my fellow shippers! Good night for some of u, I guess. So, I just saw a new fanmade video done by Celia715 on YouTube and thought I post it here. I love all her TH-SN videos cux they're amazing +she put a lot of effort into them unlike mbc's.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A1AO-tMtU84

video cr: Celia715 (YouTube)

Guest uctqepe

@ChelseaS  :(( :(( :((
i saw pict of concubines with children as well.. please dont tell me that they are Paeha's other children  :(( :((
i know i am being silly, because the real TH might have children he didnt even know 8-| 8-|but this drama is nowhere following the real history!! :(( :(
#overly possessive shipper ;))

@uctqepe:but the children faces r not revealed...maybe juz the staff children  ??but may possible oso paeha children as gt 3 concubines so each bear 1 child?anyway we need the text preview to gt rough ideas ..is paeha condition will be worsen or improved...??

i m sad my master taltal had left me behind .....master..pls bring me with u :(( :((