[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@hanaseyesArgg, the writers thought they can handle a 50 ep saguek but ooppss... too bad we as fans are constantly being fished!!! We complained but still follow the drama... tsk tsk tsk...
I can't quit the drama although it is painful to watch sometimes, JCW too good, just too good... :x
EditedA unreadable woman is always a guy killer...

@hanaseyesCruella may just tell them Maha is in critcal condition.I think Paeha will not know about Maha... idk, watched the preview but it is always misleading so I'll just wait for the episode to be aired.
Btw, will they air ep48 tomorrow?

The preview is so sad.... when TH comes into the hall, SN as an anticipation face, but I suppose something bad will happen. TH is disappointed or indifferent, and Ayu with Bayan. This will break my heart :((

But maybe chingus, that will be a plan :-bd Writers like to joke and to make us a fool, so my hopes are still there [-O<

Happy easter to everyone!!!

Guest uctqepe

what is it exactly the writers want to achieve when at one time they made the green team being so heroic not wanting Gwibi Mama becoming sad over Maha's death (gosh spare me the tears) but also making sure they slipped out every lil secret in the world.. am i really that stupid that the writers are expecting me to blame old cruela to run her mouth?? i dont think soo.. intention without action is a curse!! it's their fault, the xoxo gossip boys!! 

#anyone don't tell me to calm! this is me being calm! LOOOLL

@petriaLast Ta Hwan weekly? :(But if you change your mind please write it again, will ya? (WILL YA!!)They might fix their bipolarity soon and everything will be sane soon.... ha ha, me in denial... #-o
Oh, how do you want me to punish that name-shall-not-to-be-mention being? Cut off his err, ahem ahem,... pony tail? I almost forgot he is a eunuch... they have already punished him as a man >:)

i figuring out wat should i prepare for tomorrow madness?should i stay livestream cos i afraid i might smash my laptop  8-} 8-} 8-}
and i wonder how ahjumma /ahjussi reaction  when they  watch tis drama .??!dont they get heart attacks?stroke?insomnia?gastritis?spontaneous intracranial bleeding??writers nim ..should had alerted the mbc to put the notice -this drama is oni suitable for those abv 18 and below 45 or they will get sued... 
:)] :)]

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes where is the picture dino? i want something funny  :(( :((
@drbigapple or they can make it clear at the beginning of every episode "This drama is sponsored by XXXX, Anxiety Relief Pills"  Get your discount! :-c :-c

tucci said: The preview is so sad.... when TH comes into the hall, SN as an anticipation face, but I suppose something bad will happen. TH is disappointed or indifferent, and Ayu with Bayan. This will break my heart :((

But maybe chingus, that will be a plan :-bd Writers like to joke and to make us a fool, so my hopes are still there [-O<

Happy easter to everyone!!!

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes  =)) =)) it's funny to see that was how ET and Golta reacted to each other and now the writers want us to believe that Golta has been helping him the whole time?? HA HA HA HA 

Guys, I came across this awesome work from Baidu EK forum and thanks to @qwenli for asking the owner for permission to post it here.
So, which type of student are/were you, chingus?
The hard working type...
6effdb31-3270-4919-a699-f7ad2d35b84c_zps
credits to 我爱Update
The Lazy Type

9716dc28-132b-48a7-ac3e-2cf0ce50f824_zps

The Average Type

4d5cdb61-99e2-43af-b70e-b02917d23685_zps

To be continued....

omo if @namyo casted as lady ki...she will creatively add her own scene :-O :-O :-O she gonna show her spanish tongue @-) @-) @-) and the ek slot time gotta change to after midnite :-B :-B and no more northcape cf..but birth control product cf  =)) =)) =))