[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@sakura29angel hope so~ nothing more than that  [-O<  and x who is she ...i think she is from China and wat info i found about her ..she is under training (korean training student ) debut as girl group/model.. maybe ?  what makes me more worried is jcw is cancer and she is scorpio ...both horoscope sign 100% well match  :-S  hope x is nothing between this two~

@JacquelinQ‌ hahaha...i agree with u ... But jcw his ideal type should be those frm girls group.. or maybe models...and if they wan their relationship develop into romance ..they wouldnt show so obvious their flirting especially at the set?? Sometimes i think their gesture is juz as very close friends..or hjw treats jcw like her brother..??but no one cn deny that friendship.cn blossom into love :D and x forget the gal we r now talking abt is godness hjw...so it is not easy to capture her heart B-)

jcw film should be start on May ...but there is some news/rumor in baidu that the film might postponed to second half of year maybe sept /oct...dunno when it is ~ so if it is true...he might be free that time but also x confirm he can go to Taiwan with hjw if hjw confirm go to promote EK too  :-B

@drbigapple‌ *whispering* I'm hiding and doing this illegaly I'm not supposed to use the computer for this stuff. But I couldn't hold it. I had to do it. Otherwise I would be exploding if I don't share my thoughts with you all.

@JaquelinQ I'm trying not te get excited so I will no have a melt down. Should we do a prayer circle?

@drbigapple  kinda agree that their closeness is like a noona-dongsaeng relationship. Sometimes i feel jcw is just a cute little brother for hjw. but sometimes he is the man that can make her heart fluttered. and with the bts released today, he seems like cute highschooler flirting with his crush...
 i think i need more bts to decide.. cave, cpr, olala bts where are u?  lol

Guest uctqepe

@namyo that's exactly what's in my mind when i read "i can eat"... was doubtful to say it here, afraid that there were several underage children  ;)) thanks for breaking it  >:) 
if he did mean food, why do you think he had to come near to Gwibi mama and whisper it?! [-X [-X
so children, pervy lesson number one: When uri Paeha says "eat", it doesn't always mean food..araso?!  :-*

@drbigapple ya ...honestly ..i feel the same too~ although we love to see their closeness in a set (offscreen ) and i ship them in real life but  obviously showing their closeness and flirting side at the set was something hard to aspect more between tis two and its more possibility that shown there is x nothing between them cos if there is "something"  they will try to hide their closeness and affectionate  toward each other in public (staff ,with camera still on..i mean bts and fans )  :-B but nothing is impossible ~ cos we dunno how they mix around with each other even x at a set ...maybe same with how we saw it and maybe not ...just both of them know actually their feeling and what kind of feeling they had toward each other ~maybe jcw like hjw  (one sided love ) or both like each other or the feeling is just brother and sister  :-? ....anything is possible ~*about his  ideal type ...it makes me confused ..what kind of girl actually was his ideal type   :-/ cos in his cass interview the way he choose is very weird (x honest ans i think) ..sexy girl but choose plump over slim? sexy girl but cute young girl ?   @-) and he mentioned actually he prefer girl that he can communicate well/comfortable with and i think he mentioned code too in the interview ~ another interview was in ideal type world cup (his trip to singapore)he choose song hye gyo over yoona ...so i think the fact his ideal type should be in those girl group/ model ...not really !  ~ and it can change anytime especially when u had found pp that u like ~well i think all the "type" hjw had it ...she can be cute+aegyo , sexy ,slim ,plump...etc at a same time ..she have more than that (package)---GODNESS HJW    :x