[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

if not mistaken hjw and OT filming on August first while jcw start filming in September ...i think 12 sept cos on that day he tweets his first day  filming Empress Ki (maybe he filming late cos of his schedule + in August they are still discuss about the actor to take TH role) :-B so they are almost 8 month together ~ i think they will definely miss each other after EK ends ...just imagine morning , night they spend time together ...filming ,laughing, talking ,joke and flirting together ~ if they not miss each other ..i think they are not human  :)) so i think they will :x even now golta in his recently interview hope they can meet with both of them often after EK ends ~

I will miss my best couple(yes, in my book they're mbc best couple not Suzy & LSK)after EK is over :(

@nploan yes that laughing code and head tilting motion is what I was referring too. Did u also spot hand grabbing in another video I mentioned?

@namyo haha..u and ur suspicious mode. No, not that one(u no she wouldnt make it that obvious) hehhe. It's quite funny when u see their spontaneous reaction in those gifs made by nploan. I find it cute the fact that they have a lot of similarities. I esp like the contagious lip-tongue habit. Great job nploan, I have a lot to learn from u. ;);)

@drbigapple‌ are you out to troll me today? Lol. I had to watch the bts again but I'm still half way sleep. I'm at work but my heart is still in that bts.

You are taking advantage I can't make gifs otherwise I would capture that moment.

wow @berrybliss seem to be different today..... why suddenly so supportive :-? :-?   (my suspicion mode on - will it be something related with ayu??) =)) =))
@namyoi need to protect my jiwon unnie :-B :-B after all jcw had declared his ability that he wan to eat  our godness can eat...  3:-O 3:-O 3:-O

@berrybliss‌  Sweetie, please stay away from @namyo . :-w  Song of the day: Against All Odds - Phil Collins Word of the day: Sweet 
@namyo‌ Half asleep while working? Sure, I wouldn't be surprised. 
*in deep low Taltal voice* not a wink all night. :)
@drbigapple‌Today's bts swayed me a bit. JiJi couple getting there....So much love!! :x Binnie ah.. =(( 
 Wait!! How many kiss scenes SeGa had?!? More than 2, right? Ha! *v sign and run away*  >:) :)>-