[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

mama @soojun.. we need to stay together...as nowadays @namyo had alot supporters dy...she not easily defeated....tats why i x wan @berrybliss go to her side as well  >:) >:) >:) yo @berrybliss come back to us....i will even kidnap ayu for u..juz to make sure u join us   :ar! :ar!

Aishhh @drbigapple‌ , @berrybliss needs a father-in-law and a mother-in-law together so she can show off to the world.

@soojun but we definitely got tongue in that kiss if not I'll make it up and say yes :P

Wow I didnt read the thread for a day and a half and pages flew by!!
@hanaseyes
I dont mind the moustache on the bottom left, but all the rest, yep doesnt suit uri paeha.
Oh that BTS, they are absolutely flirting with each other!
Its amazing how they are filming this intense, serious, sad story and in the BTS they are all laughing and having fun. I hope they have a celebratory dinner at the end, we will have a lot of fun seeing those pictures.
Have a great weekend everybody!!

Guest bebeshein

OMG! what's with all the flirting JCW? omo! omo! omo! and I know it's Good Friday but your body gesture - moving so close to HJW - before saying I can eat.. means something else to me.. totally.. sorry for my pervy thought.. i just can't help it. that bts video just makes my day! :)

@drbigapple actually i cant denied the chemistry that shown by jyh /master taltal ...the way he look at hjw just like have something blink blink in his eyes (dunno if he use contact lens or wat ) ~  :))  and sometimes he look like >>>  =P~ while talking to hjw( i mean onscreen ) in some scene he looks quite handsome acually !!!..  but only if the scene with hjw in it   :)) well about master taltal plays more as a stronger rival to jcw/paeha on or off screen than jjm/green man ...i agree!!!  all thanks to hjw cos she always make all her partner/co star look the best and shine  :x

but i x like jcw flirting behaviour because he may flirt with other young girls/women too( its some kind of dangerous gun that may shoot everywhere :-S :-S ) so he need to control it and cannot simply use it everywhere without perfect/suitable target ( this is the reason why he is now have dating 6 times in his life !..*serious mode*)   :))  maybe his flirting behaviour = the way how he shows how much friendly he is but it may makes other girl that he flirt with misunderstood (if he flirt ways x mean anything at all and just to make fun ) so he need to control that gun and only aim it toward hjw...after identified the perfect timing just shoot it>>>>HJW.. . without any hesitation  :x  8->   well i hope the way he flirting with hjw have that ''kind'' of meaning in it and only with hjw   :x however it is ...our jiji couple is the BEST   :x

@namyo‌  Our couple just laughed and enjoyed their own jokes as if the people working at the set were invisible.... You can stop dreaming about JCW already. ;) No chance. No chance.
@JacquelinQYou forgot the add in the word ' young' for HJW's co stars. :D

@sakura29angel a lot of kisses in Sega indeed. BUT! Haven't u heard of "less is more" I don't know, to me too many kisses kinda ruin it for me.(mayb I'm the only looney who thinks that)

@jacquelinQ I agree! JCW needs to take relationship seriously- if he wants to capture uri HJW. ;;)