[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@hanaseyesI don't know about you, Dino but I think most of us belong to the superstitious type for this drama!! :))
Always pray for the best to happen and cry after each episode!! =))
Oh namyo got something to do? Hmmm...EATING?!! :))

This is from a TH shipper point of view so forgive me in advance if it may sound biased.

I really don't get why Nyang said this on ep 45: "You don't know my greatest fear. That you'll be done with me."
TH, whether she's present or not, no matter who is badmouthing her, always defends her. And he has always been vocal on how much he loves her.
Before the oohlala on ep 34: "The only person who can move me is you, Nyang."
After 5yrs of constantly receiving those "love letters", on ep. 43: "There's no one else for me. Only you, Nyang."
Before that 'R' scene on ep 45: "I'll never be done with you. No, never."

I know some people think that his craziness roots from his insecurity, and I agree. He's insecure, big time. But I also believe that LK is not doing enough to assuage his fears. He once told her how he can't stand her and WY being linked, he even pleaded her not to defend him on him.
On ep. 44, asking how she managed to get the Governors on her side to clear WY's name, this is what LK said: "I funded their positions using WY's money."
While horseback riding on ep 47: "I used the fund provided by WY."
No wonder Paeha felt she didn't trust him and that those letters are true.

I know that Ki loves him, I really do. But unless she quits talking to herself, or to someone sleeping, Paeha won't know or believe. But then I remember what @soojun said about a woman being from the East. That trait is not working on her favor, though.

@sakura29angel:
i oso hoping u r rite abt th expression..(mama i m not the supersitious type)
in view i m hardworking type.. i believe No Pain No Gain.... but in ek drama(writers motto) -No Makjang No Torture No Fun...
 paeha expression(in the preview) may shown his disappointment/sadness (instead of concern)tat lady ki really used him as a tool as wat Bayan/golta warned him...
juz like his face expression when our lady ki so straightforward told him, she working with wy behind his back  to protect ayu    :((  :((
so if tis indeed happen...the writers may even continue made th siding the wrong side against lady ki till the end(before coronation) when taltal n green team siding her...sorri to say tis chinggus...tis made him as a foolish and pathetic husband(which i m absolutely sad to use tis adjectives on paeha)
and tis will  correlate with the coronation scene... will th insecurity persist forever??
i knw th will never be a great empreror..but at least writers should made him a great husband and father....

@berrybliss: lady ki tot becos she had all the meetings with  wy oni meant  business...so she can innocently  pointed out wy name tis and tat without thinking of paeha feelings...yea...she seem like forgotten her hubby is a jealous type..hhahhhaha..but our writers oso had amnesia cos sometimes they made lady ki too emotional for a man who is oni business deal btwn them??
it is ok...why crack our heads to think abt logic in tis drama when even the actors/actress gt confuse with their characters 
=)) =))

@berrybliss
Awesome post! Love it. I don't have to worry about missing Ta Hwan weekly already :P ... *jump off the cliff*
I think Ki made it worse when she mentioned the money was from another man... his rival... That sure crushed a man's ego! To the max!!Imagine telling your boyfriend or husband about using your ex's money.... writers are making Ki a woman who know nothing about a man's ego... Money is a sensitive issue to men... tsk tsk tsk...

i gt a bit shock why @berrybliss suddenly start to write insightful post....
:-/ :-/ :-/ everything started after the ava changed..no longer  cutie ayu 
:-? :-?

@hanaseyes:
everyone is sad becos of today preview:
sn shipper-cos their lady continue being framed up and hubby didnt protect her...  
th-sn shipper: sad cos th still not back to 100%normal,paeha still doubting ki and siding bayan (even letting him carry ayu   #-o  ) n golta
wy-sn shipper/ wy shipper : no APPEARANCE of green man at all in the preview!! even eunuch bang made a short appearance  ...omo,why!!??

Guest uctqepe

because you guys are so mean to me and @namyo, so this is our version: 
NO BULLSHEET TYPE

tumblr_n4bvz6QK4R1txqz2wo1_1280.jpg

>:)
edited:@soojun i bet you're happy now, NO? NO?

You know why I changed my avatar, @drbigapple :-w
But I bet you can still find a way to ruin it  X_X

But in all seriousness, I changed it because I really miss our old, genuine TH - especially his smiles.

Edit:
It's @hanaseyes who ruined it this time  :((
I beg you not to add more insult to injury, @drbigapple :((
But then, isn't he the cutest when he's daydreaming?  :x

I feel the same way, @sakura29angel :))

By the way @drbigapple, your TT is leaving? I think I know why.
It's not because people in the palace failed to live by Sun Tzu's book
It's because he's looking for someone who'll produce a sequel for FF  >:)

hmm.. so our fight still goes on chinggu @berrybliss??i tot forget abt revenge since u  had change to a happy sweet paeha ava...(and i miss him looking like tat too)but seem we r fated to have a real duel....
>:) >:) >:)
i take a look at rival thread(i had learn by heart sun tzu book) it seems my master completed his scene as prime minister after killed bayan...hmm..mayb bayan will die in  episode 49?? 

Guest walkingintherain

I took a look into the wangnyang thread and realise that both this and that thread have something in common, we both give nicknames for WY and they for TH, I could die laughing when reading their posts =))