[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Haha. Thank you for your post, @Olga2010Ans! You make ChangMin shipping so fun and infectious. It reminds me of our JoU shipping days before receiving our heartbreaking news. lol. I agree with what you said about ChangMin and I'm really glad I made my way here. :D They are one beautiful couple, both on and off-screen!

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

I think its a good news for everyone that in South Korea ADULTERY is not a crime..

Who wants to be the other woman of our JCWssi??? hahahha just kidding..

WOW.. writer Nim forsee that PMY will be love by women after HEALER and i think not just love but want to be like her..

I love PMY..

Guest blossomnagr

Congratulations everyone for Shipper Contest. Now final round, ChangMin Fighting! here is some news 

[News Photos] Feb 27, 2015 
# Park Min Young # ISPLUS interview

cre: kamlp weibo

11021230_798172350229898_78335112927460510393150_1546024125650814_13784681368219

11018780_1546024138984146_242661127854478939_1546024122317481_221817449026658437

latest news: JCW will be attending an event in Hongkong on March 5th. its for a certain retail brand which is not specified yet.

so we will be seeing him soon again!
Credit : qwenli via Ji Chang Wook soompi thread

Missing him so much :* Can't wait for 5th March. It's one day after ParkMinYoung birthday :*

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

@Erinlokanata yes its good news. He will attending to meet pmy first on her birthday then going to Hongkong ;) =))

Guest princesscinderella

Hi everyone! I'm new in this thread.. And like all of you I'm a also a die-hard Changmin shipper! =)I posted this in the Healer thread and I'll to share it here as requested by @charliew
SSTV interview : PMY's ideal type.. :)
"He should look sharp in appearance,stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if he is humorous!" Here's what i figured out..
1. Healer looks sharp in appearance and He is reliable2. Junghoo is modest3. Bongsoo is humorousHealer+JH+BS= JI CHANG WOOK :xand then IN REAL LIFE...
k_zpsortabw13.jpg

k.o_zps8mowezkz.jpg

kk_zpsvfwitnd2.jpg

JCW has sharp features ( perfect nose and pointed chin..:\"> ), He is actually shy but still funny..Of course we all know that he's modest and reliable... (based on the comments of SJN and his co-stars)LOL! Sorry, I'm such a fan girl.. I'm just so happy because at least JCW is close to PMY's ideal type in real life...

Guest naya_empty

@ charile @ apy @ youngshin @ swcheeks I agree with you guys, mostly opposite attracts, and it adds to life and excitement to the relationship.. 
Our changmin doesnt only search/look for their ideal partner, as pmy said it just an ideal and jcw doesnt set this criteria too..
Because they are looking for "TRUE LOVE"  that will walk with their path, to be beside each other and being able to communicate well and being happy together.
For now I enjoy their friendship, i enjoy how they compliment each other..I enjoy how honest they are...
I love this couple, this is the first time that I join this kind of shipping. 
Thank for this thread i really enjoy every post from here... 

FemaleQuixote said: IG & twitter picture update from our radiant PMY-ssi in Barcelona

@celyw, my dear half-troll, are these the pics you wanted to post? I can't see them in your post. yes my darling dear half-troll, but I thought you are meta shipper or whatever? :))

Anyway, I just wanted to comment on the fact that I still think PMY and JCW are very different. Like she enjoys cultural Europe, and he, the Bangkok's night life....hmmm, IMO, they have different tastes when it comes to leisure and distractions. All I see is a matured young lady and a youth hungry for easy pleasure. Of course, they share a passion for the craft of acting and they both seem really nice persons, but for now, I can't see their relationship having a continuation other than friendship. I love them madly onscreen as YS and JH, so this is why I still have a hard time letting them go in any form, real or reel. Aigoo aigoo, when is this going to give my pre-Healer life back...someone take my phone and ipad to stop me coming on soompi....and definitely don't let me order the Healer DVD!!!  :-t :-t  *this is the female Quixote speaking when the scotch mist of her academic euphoria dispersed and found herself unable to go delulu for Changmin* I'm such a party poopper, forgive me.I love all the the delulu posts here though, keep them coming.  :)>- 8-} Oh my half troll sister, I have to disagree with you for once. From my own personal experience, opposite does attracts. My the other half really different taste from me. Don't ask me why I fall for him  :-?? All I have to say is though our taste and likes are different (I am a night owl and he is a chirpy morning bird) but we share the same beliefs and values in life. I think that's most important for a couple. :x

• Like 1

PMY Interview: http://isplus.joins.com/article/390/17239390.html?cloc=

[취중토크①]박민영↔지창욱, 대체 키스신을 리드한 건 누구

Park Min Young ↔ Ji Chang Wook, actually who leads the kiss scene
- How was deep kiss scene with JCW
"It was kiss scene in 4 years (*kiss scene I had after 4 years*). Since there was many affectionate scene, people around me asked if it's okay. Since JCW leads well and I follow, there was not really a burden. Fortunately when filmed kiss scene I wore beanie and it covered (half of) my face so I could hide the emotion."
(But JCW in interview said thanks PMY because she lead)

- There was bed scene"It seems like bed scene but not bed scene. That time it was very hard for me (*because it was very cold and she was sick*), staffs who knew it spread electric mat inside the bed. Slowly I fell asleep. The full-shot showing I was sleeping but I was really sleeping. (laugh) until the director was about to say "Youngshin, you have to stop sleeping" I slept well.
Credit : OO1230 - Healer Soompi Thread

This two
:)) :)) :))
Can you just stop playing with us? :)) :)) :))
  • Like 1

Guest treasure51

that was a beautiful bed scene i have ever seen.
 So PMY-sii u just follow the script, slept and let JCW lead the scene... too comfy... thts to much..
So thats why JCW's eyes looked full of love, admire.. and perhaps when she woke up (she really woke up from her deep sleep) she looked embarassed when she found JCW still looked at her.. thats not act, u two just be yourself at that moment..
[-( [-(

congrats.. for the team.. healer couple go to final round!!

=D> =D> =D> =D>

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Park Min Young Is Afraid to Get Back in class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"
class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"PMY-, “I have a lot of fear about starting [a relationship]. It’s been a while since I dated, and the thought of starting again makes me fearful.”
JCW-ILL EMBRACE EVEN YOUR PAINFUL WOUNDS B-1rk17UIAApDnE.jpg

• Like 1

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

@rachelpark26‌ Isanghae..isanghae...

It's seems they both really teasing us. Or maybe both of them afraid media and all fan getting knew and more suspicious about them both. Well, PMY~ssi don't be afraid, like JCW~ssi have been told you, he will embrace your painful wounds. And he already said he really good dating secretly.

We will waiting patienty until ready tell to media =))

Guest juncandy

ISTG these 2 aegi goms are playing with our hearts! They sound like they are describing each other everytime they answered questions about ideal types ((pretty sure im not the only one feeling this right guys)) :))

And I have a confession to make. I love ji chang wook and ha ji won ((individually of course)) but i can't seem to rewatch empress ki even though i miss my baby emperor. I don't know why i just can't see our otp being comfy and cuddly with other guys/girls. im just childish like that. ;)) I BLAME CHANGMIN COUPLE FOR LOOKING TOO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. Do you guys get this kind of feeling too? =))

I guess im just going to rewatch healer for the upteenth time that's it i shall accept my fate :D 

hey my chingu changmin shippers..:-h
i wanna share something with you all.....thanks to @olga2010Ans as she encourage me to do so..

i have noticed few things which wanna share with you all.......all just make more convinced about #changmin love ...
1) when i watch epi 8 , i felt so strongly that our handsome  JCW when kissed our beautiful goddess  PMY, he has cute smile  like he is finally kissing the girl he love as she reciprocated his love with her equalB0Cif you have noticed in BTS it was our beautiful PMY who first initiate kiss..?ui=2&ik=78f5784eee&view=att&th=14bc5031check BTS pic .
2) when i noticed the timing of IG  post of our handsome JCW over I PROTECT YOU Song., even if you have noticed the day he posted pic same day late night PMY was online on IG too....so it means when JCW posted that song pic saying he will protect her from world negativity  , she was there to witness it.. even you remember few days back from OST 6 there was an IV of PMY where whe was questioned about her love affairs & PMY just twisted the ans saying playing CYS makes her feel more happy as its about knowing world, i guess PMY was hurt because people are again trying to pulling her into her past & JCW WORDS "I WILL PROTECT YOU" are just make her feel warm that she can trust on him , he is there with her now. & I am seriously glad that our  beautiful PMY got JCW as her Partner for life...
3) beautiful  PMY IG post. i dont know but i just felt why she didnt posted her selca like before why she posted that pic with shopping bags. Than i thought may be just to give a sign to JCW that he dont have to be worry about her , she is really enjoying & all the negativity of haters fans is not affecting her now as she has now love of life our handsome JCW.B-reXb7VEAEm-yw.jpg than when i linked the JCW in-style post pics i found that she post her IG pic openly to even say this to JCW that she is really happy for his new work & show her bright smile to him as her sign of love.they both are enjoying the love which they have for each other & i really hope with time it blossom more with purity & sincerity 
4)JCW in-style post is about EMPTY. when i saw the video it was again like message  EMPTY YOURSELF FROM THE PAST & START A NEW LIFE.i linked it with PMY one of IV in which  she said something similar like she took break from acting over that because  she almost emptied herself by continuously working without break for 2 years  isnt it strange the way both are using same kind of works to express their feelings .
5)B-nxRRAUcAA4YQ7.jpg
in an IVJi Chang Wook refrained from smoking before kissing scene with Park Min Young
지창욱 인터뷰서 "박민영과 키스 전 담배도 참았다"

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1490994.htm JCW mentioned he avoided cigratte while filming with PMY...here he is enjoying lolipop.  i have read on net people who wanna avoid cigratte smoking they use some sweets, candies, loolipops to avoid smokingnow my question is - IS IT BEAUTIFUL PMYSII INFLUENCE THAT JCW IS AVOIDING SMOKING?
have faith in love & aura which you feel in your heart ..as LOVE IS IN AIR#CHANGMIN FIGHTING
lots of love & hugs with blessings35DB0C