[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

hmm...........i love the stills of them in the wedding ceremony but i have to comment on the stylist of Janghyuk in the blue outfit.Why make such a handsome man looks so old? The costumes and hair make him look like he is acting as the father (aka king) not prince  :-/

Shine or Go Crazy’s cursed and fated lovers
(Dramabeans)

ShineCrazy10.jpg

Here’s a peek at Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon-seo on the set of their new series Shine or Go Crazy, the novel adaptation fantasy historical drama that’s headed to MBC in January. Oh Yeon-seo has been in a number of historical dramas before, all set in Joseon (Dong Yi, Merchant Kim Man-deok, King Sejong the Great), and Jang Hyuk is probably still most famous for Chuno. He’s also known for always being cast as characters in lower social classes, so this will actually be his first time playing a royal. It’s certainly a new look for him, which might explain the hair shock (it takes a few seconds to ease into it), but he looks better in the stills where it’s less coiffed, less mane-crown-helmet-ish.

Continue Reading

Guest fiovial

Gaaahhhhh that forehead kiss!!! I can already see the longing in Wang So's eyes.

Oh Yeon Seo and Jang Hyuk are just goegeous.

I'm still not used to seeing Hyuk in a Goryeo style garb....and hmm can't say I dig the mustache with the blue attire....but knowing him I will get used to it soon enough hehe

:x jang hyuk being royalty.. waw..looking forward to watch, beside i love the arrange marriage become real couple story
i am looking the trailer on youtube, apparently they haven't release it yet... thank u guys for the picture
love it...
:x