[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest fiovial

After stalking the drama production team Daum cafe, I come with more casting news :))

Ryu Seung Soo, Im Joo Hwan, Honey Lee are in for sure.

Lee Duk Hwa (love this ahjussi!) is in as well as Kim Byung Ok. These 2 have been in lots of dramas so definitely familiar faces

Jang Hyuk, Oh Yeon Seo in <Shine or Go Crazy> as  Destined lovers

oys98_zps47d549a7.jpg

MBC TV drama (Monday and Tuesday Broadcast) "Shine or Go Crazy" finalized its hero and heroine, played by Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo as Goryeo prince and  the last princess of Balhae .
"Shine or Go Crazy" is adapted from the same novel with the same name. In  early era of Goryeo about a the cursed prince accidental encounter with the abandoned princess of Balhae 
Although the  story line would be magical and colorful, Jang Hyuk will act as the 4th generation of Goryeo era, From young he was cursed and grow up as as  lonely child. He grew and become someone who found his talent and has a cheerful bright personality. Despite all that ,he  hid a deep pain inside his heart that can't be erased . With  Superior martial arts,  romantic, and sentimental prince  character , this drama will definitely show a new side of Jang Hyuk.
Jang Hyuk who has not filmed saeguk drama for 4 years was very nervous but he said that he will film with pleasure and utmost effort.
The prince lover, Balhae princess is a tragic figure who was expelled  by her family. Although she was ill fated, she is a  female lead with lively ,cheerful personality, and a clever mind. She  holds a role as the leader of Balhae and is different from other saeguk weak female lead character.
Oh Yeon Seo who played a major role in "Jang Bori is Here!" will act as a brave female lead who strives to create her own destiny. Oh Yeon Seo said that she is very honored to be able to act with such excellent actors.  best director , and cast members. Hoping to cooperate and create a wonderful work.
"Shine or Go Crazy" will be launched in 2015 and air after "Pride and Prejudice"
cr to Tenasia and Shine or Go Crazy baidu bar

I'm sorry if there are some mistranslated  words  :-*

class="content-title" Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo Confirmed for New Drama “Shine or Go Crazy” Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo Confirmed for New Drama “Shine or Go Crazy”

After rumors that actors Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo were looking to the upcoming historical drama “Shine or Go Crazy,” MBC has confirmed that the two will lead the cast.

Jang Hyuk will play a charming royal with a tragic past who is destined to be with a princess. Through MBC he said, “I will be greeting everyone with a historical drama early next year. Because it has been four years since my last historical drama I am very excited and preparing with a happy mind. Please anticipate the drama.”

Oh Yeon Seo will play a princess of a lost nation and shared her future co-star’s excitement for the drama. “I am so happy to work with a great project, great actors, and great staff. I am also very nervous and burdened. I will work hard to meet people’s high expectations and show strong acting. I am working hard to show a different side to the actress Oh Yeon Seo so please anticipate it.”

“Shine or Go Crazy” is a historical love story based on the novel with the same name. The drama will air in January of next year.

anjaK said: class="content-title" Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo Confirmed for New Drama “Shine or Go Crazy” MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

After rumors that actors Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo were looking to the upcoming historical drama “Shine or Go Crazy,” MBC has confirmed that the two will lead the cast.

Jang Hyuk will play a charming royal with a tragic past who is destined to be with a princess. Through MBC he said, “I will be greeting everyone with a historical drama early next year. Because it has been four years since my last historical drama I am very excited and preparing with a happy mind. Please anticipate the drama.”

Oh Yeon Seo will play a princess of a lost nation and shared her future co-star’s excitement for the drama. “I am so happy to work with a great project, great actors, and great staff. I am also very nervous and burdened. I will work hard to meet people’s high expectations and show strong acting. I am working hard to show a different side to the actress Oh Yeon Seo so please anticipate it.”

“Shine or Go Crazy” is a historical love story based on the novel with the same name. The drama will air in January of next year.

@valsava thanks for the warm welcome :)  so looking forward for this upcoming drama!! love Jang Hyuk since FTLY then watched his previous works. He's a great and versatile actor! Hopefully the stills will come out soon.

Im Joo-hwan to star in "Shine or Go Crazy"

imjoohwan_zps2f48887f.jpg

Actor Im Joo-hwan is starring in the new MBC drama "Shine or Go Crazy".

This will be his first drama in a year.

"Shine or Go Crazy" is based on an original romance historical. It's based in the early times of the Koryeo about the Imperial Prince called Wang So (Jang Hyeok) and princess Sin Yool (Oh Yeon-seo).

Im Joo-hwan takes on the role of the son of King Wang Gun's fourth wife and second in line to the throne. He is good looking, intelligent and a master of martial arts. He has been through the complete process of prince education as well.

He will come into conflict with step brother Wang So and Sin Yool for the throne.

In Joo-hwan said, "This is my first drama in a year. It's a new challenge for me and I hope you will support me until the end".

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20141121n03989?mid=e0101

Cr : http://www.hancinema.net/im-joo-hwan-to-star-in-shine-or-go-crazy-75636.html