[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest haris_ms

Shine%2Bor%2BGo%2BCrazy.jpg

OH
MY GOD they're both really AWESOME, AMAZING, and WONDERFUL

saeguk drama first in 2015, hopefully getting reting high, and can not wait to watch this drama, every time I see
Oh Yeon Seo make want to cry on, and certainly makes us really get into the story.

may be carried away when watching Oh Yeon Seo in Medical Top Team and Come! Jang Bo Ri, it would always be sad
:):(

I'm going to have to wait till this one finishes and marathon it. I've taken a vow of kdrama abstinence for 6 months as soon as this run of dramas ends Too much going on in real life unfortunately -- lots of work and study commitments.
But I'm really looking forward to seeing OYS playing a princess. And of course, Hyukkie... 

First script read for MBC’s fantasy historical drama Shine or Go Crazy
(Dramabeans)

ShineCrazy1.jpg

Production is underway for MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama Shine or Go Crazy, the fusion fantasy romance set in the early Goryeo dynasty. Jang Hyuk (Fated To Love You) and Oh Yeon-seo (Jang Bori Is Here) never really had a chance to step foot outside MBC between their last projects and this one, and I’m thinking that if this show rakes in the ratings, they’ll be offered lifetime contracts to never ever ever leave. The network’s lead-in drama Pride and Prejudice has been consistently in first place, so it’s probably got a good shot to do just that.

Jang Hyuk stars as a Goryeo prince in line for the throne who lives under a cloud of bad omens predicting that he’ll bring the country to ruin. He isn’t necessarily a dark person because of that, and Jang Hyuk is reportedly imbuing the character with a sense of humor. (Or is it just the after-effects of having so much fun doing comedy?) Oh Yeon-seo stars as the last princess of the dying nation of Balhae, and the two share opposite fortunes but cross paths and fall in love.

Continue Reading

Yeah, I realize both of them have been doing MBC dramas and their latests were really successful. I bet MBC will continue if this one is a hit too.

I'm glad P&P has been the the top till now as it will be a great advantage for the next drama after and MBC are really good at saeguk. Praying for another big success for OYS so i can see her more (hyuk too) >:D<

Guest fiovial

Yayyyy to script reading pics out! Which means we can now officially wait for Poster and Trailers.

Thanks for the insight @gumi . Now I get why Hyukie would want to take this role. If his character is the King who eventually tried to free the slaves then this character must've been a historical figure who was ahead of his time. There has to be something that triggered the King wanting to free the slaves. I hope we get to see some precursor to this thought in the drama.

@cutestrobery Pride and Prejudice is #1 in ratings among its timeslot so hopefully Shine or Go Crazy can capitalize on this and start off strong.

Guest psycheros

Hi everyone, thanks for the photos. This is my speculation:

it seems like they are doing a "cold opening" followed by a jump back in time? Otherwise why is the hero's wedding in the first few episodes? I'm not sure if the drama is staying faithful to the webtoon, but I read a translated excerpt where someone is asking the hero to find a wife.

Just curious: Do webtoons usually get adapted so quickly? It seems like the original was posted online this year, and casting is done and filming has already started.

@psycheros‌ yeah, if i'm not wrong the novel was released this year March. Maybe drama based on novel or webtoon is not that hard to produce as the story was already lined out from beginning till the end.
I thought i read in the news that the couple love story started  from a night of marriage. 

'Shine or Go Crazy" Jang Hyuk Oh Yeon Seo Forehead Kiss Released

shine35_zps9f8f5b8c.jpg

Recently South Korea  MBC TV has revealed gorgeous wedding  stills containing the forehead kiss of Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo,
Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo have been filming for 14 days in Chungbuk ,showing a romantic look in the middle of the night in Danyang which garners more  attention toward the drama.

Originally wedding night is supposed to be the most anticipated and romantic time, but they will have to face a painful separation.
Janghyuk planted a kiss on Oh Yeon Seo and share an affectionate look . He turned to leave and Oh Yeon Seo grabbed his hands. As this moment passed, we never know  when the two of them will be fated to meet again. This will make the viewers feel deep regret and pity.
In addition, "Shine or Go Crazy" will be aired after "Pride and Prejudice" in January 2015.
cr to Tenasia