[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest ovette

This drama is somewhat funny. Chae Rim played a woman in her mid thirties and dated married men. :P Her character is really different from what I have seen her act in. Have not had the chance to watch from the beginning though. ^_^

you should really start watching this drama! :) it's a must-see, you wont regret it once you start :) lol

thanks for the episode 6/7 HQ versions!!

hi there..

ive just finished watchin the whole series..

omg.. chaerim was great in this!!! props to her!

i was jus wondering if someone can tell me where i can find the jjong party pics.. as in the end of drama party pics..

thanks!

try checking the first post for pictures... and post # 5 for videos of the after party :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smr05

try checking the first post for pictures... and post # 5 for videos of the after party :)

thanks!!!

wow.. the first page is just.. WOW!!!

ive never seen such an in depth first page as this one!!!

Guest chenlu

I am waiting for the special edition of Dal ja's spring . 운명이라면.....must be.Hehe .MY Dal ja a ..missing you

Guest crashed&burned

Hi guys!!

I understand Dalja Spring has finished airing in Korea already?

I'm watching it at KBS world in our cable, still on Ep 16 (Ep 17 is tonight) and my Mom and I really, really love it!!!! Heck, I don't schedule anything every Wednesday and Thurs night just to catch it hehe..

I can't wait for a DVD to come out. This drama is one of the few that are "for keeps!"

:)

Guest ovette

^

^

yeah totally agree!.. this is one drama you would want to rewatch from time to time :) this is gonna be a classic too :)

Guest kimchi-san

I really learned a lot from this drama~ honestly, I first thought that I wouldn't be able to relate to this drama since it's supposedly for women over 30's.. but surprisingly, every episode actually left something in me. Each episode never fails to enlighten me in one way or another even if I don't really experience the same things as each character does. lol. I can say that it's one of the best dramas I've watched. hooray for DJS~ >_<

Guest ovette

yeah.. not that im bashing other dramas... but seriously among the dramas that presented older women younger men relationships like MNIKSS, what's up fox, rude women...

this drama is the only one that taught a lot of lessons.. it didnt just focus on the love relationship.

Guest amane~matsuo

I wonder if any local networks here in the Philippines had already bouight the rights for DJS... surely, even tho I have seen it endlessly, I would see the dubbed version too.. all becoz I jst lovelovelove DJS, would never get tired of it ^^

Guest shred

finally finished it last night. thank you very much for the subs S2 :wub:

when they were showing flashbacks of how dal ja and tae bong met ... chae rim's makeup back then was so thick. good thing they toned it down as the story progressed!

it was hilarious how people thought wee son ju's baby is a boy - well i also thought she was, she looked liked the youngest nephew in Fantasy Couple :sweatingbullets:

and i liked how they showed closure for all the characters, including the minor ones.

i just wished the last scene was with tae bong though, hehe.

any news of the official DVD? :sweatingbullets:

Guest ovette

^

^

it's already available.. fashionista even said that the copies were already available last march18 in the States.. it might be available in your place as well, just be sure you get the original ones with good subs :)

I don't think you can consider any DVD set as official unless it's from KBS themselves...

All I can say is that you know you don't have the official set if on the upper left or right hand corner of the video you see KBS2HD or even KBS...if you do see that, there's a very high chance that whoever distributed that set didn't even pay royalties to KBS, or bought the copyright.

Guest shred

ovette, i don't think those are legit :vicx:

with dalja's popularity - i have mixed emotions if YA Ent. will buy the rights for the US edition for DVDs.

to be honest, i wish Bitwin or another korean company can release the DVDs with eng subs (instead of YA getting it) - i want all the NGs / special features with it - even without subs :sweatingbullets:

Guest helent85

Finally...had to courage to finish the last episode last night/morning rather...watched it will almost 3am.

I miss my Tae Bong!!!!

He can be very serious but still looks so cute :blush: :blush:

OK..I'm officially going into the DJ's withdrawal syndrome..

Thank you creidesca for the article.

That is why I stopped buying the DVDs, as I couldn't risk getting the horrible Eng subs.

I bought the RRLY and the eng sub...well..I don't think you can call it english!

Fansubs are much much way better!

OMG I did exactly the same thing. I just finish today at 4am. Now I'm have withdrawl symptom, so I am glad I can log on soompi.com and read the dal ja spring forum. I love this drama so much. It really break the mold and none of the situation seem farfetch and impossible. Also, Chae Rim's acting has improve so much. I love her!

Guest antinh85

so i finally got to watch the last episode bc i was waiting for the subs...

i just dont understand why after 2 years everyone still looks the same.... they all look the same.. Atleast Da ja should changed her hairstyle a lil bit..

and their whole ideal about "fate".. is so idk... so if one of them didnt make the first move..they prob never got back together...sounds too much like a novel to me...

anyways.. it was a great series... hope to see Chae riim in another one soon..but hope to see her in ancient chinese series again... loe those customes..

Guest ccsg1

does anybody have episode 22 english sub other the link? d-addicts seems to be down. thanks in advance.

for all the girls like me, having trouble with the SRT files here is a link to gom player download.

http://www.gomplayer.com/main.html

hope this helps,now you don't have to google...ha ha.

lastly.....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEAUTIFUL Chae Riim......surgery or no surgery she is gorg. *runs to google her surgeon's name* tee-hee

Guest lilgzl

I notice that her nose is a lil bit different too, but it still looks good on her..so who cares :)

If it's me, I wouldn't mind plastic surgery either (too bad I don't have the money like hers LOL)

She still looks pretty and original, compare to the other female actress in the Lovers in Paris (so sorry to the fans....run and hide)

missing my Tae Bong............

Guest chigurl

i just started watching this and i love it

im up to episode 5 so im trying not to back read because i dont wanna read the spoilers

Archived