[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jas6888

While the thread's still hot, may I ask if anyone knows the background song when DJ's team manager, the Gagamel fell on top of the food after DJ pulled the wire on the floor...Cant remeber the episode though. Just remeber it being a VIP sale function for Handa, and Gagamel's son went into operation.. I could've sworn it's the same song I've heard in Lovers in Prague, when JDY parade with the traditional korean attire. Can someone provide me the title & artist? Thanks!

Title of the song: Nocturne [taken from album "Songs from A Secret Garden"]

Music by Rolf Lovland and sung by Gunnhild Tvinnereim. Btw it's ep.10.

Guest 16candl3s

hello to all! i think this is my first post here.... :unsure:

ive watched the first ep, 2 weeks after its Korean premiere but since the uploader got suspended..

i had no chance to watch it again until they started airing Dal Ja here in a local channel 2 weeks ago... and to my surprise i got hooked to it! Even bought a copy of the series over the weekend. i got mine from a Chinese DVD store since its way cheaoer than from a Korean Vid store :D

i love Minki's character here unlike his previous role as Bong Ki in IRRLY who kinda annoyed me a bit. I think him as Tae Bong has more depth than the usually loud and bantering BK. Im not really familiar with Chae Rim.. mianhe im a late bloomer when it comes to Korean Dramas but i love her now!!! She a great actress and i feel that i can relate to her character as Dal Ja (im not that old ok? :sweatingbullets: )

Guest miss_je3in

ohh i was watching this drama

then i was watching to many videos

so my mom said to stop watchingg

it`s soo funny

i really like this drama

and the fact that minki is a cutie ^^*

Guest xbeybidollx

im now beginning to be sad the subs aint out yet=( maybe il try to watch a nother drama again while waiting... i just finished whats up fox now watching super rookie before i havent finish a drama when the subs were released very fast hayyy... anyways i knw its a tough job to do subs... anyways i really want to watch min ki movie "A Day Of An Affair" anyone know where i can download it?thank u^^

Guest lilgzl

I'm kinda glad that the final subs are not out yet...bcs once I finished the last 2 episodes, I'll be lost without my "spare tire" :rolleyes:

Thanks WITHS2 for the subs, without you, I could never be able to enjoy this drama and many others that are subbed by you

Guest XxPreciousOnexX

daljasubsbannersoompias2.jpg

CREDITS:

EPISODE 21 *SUN*

Main translators: june_showers, counteract

Spot translator: javabeans

Timer: doozy

Editor/QC: Athaclena42

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Omo!! Thank you sooo much! I've been waiting for the last two subs. I stopped at episode 19 because i know i'd drive myself crazy trying to figure out what happened. I'm so addicted to this drama it's not even funny, I watched the first 19 episodes in 4 days *blush*. Thank you, patiently waiting for the last sub. Aja Aja fighting! :)

Guest lurve_kdrama

daljasubsbannersoompias2.jpg

CREDITS:

EPISODE 21 *SUN*

thank you so much for this!! thank you so much!! >___<

Guest neverletgo

was there a kiss scene in episode 11 b/c i'm seeing caps of it but i don't recall one. ^^; can someone help me recall the context/setting? :)

was there a kiss scene in episode 11 b/c i'm seeing caps of it but i don't recall one. ^^; can someone help me recall the context/setting? :)

no kissing scene in eps 11 -The Rules for Action and Reaction in Dating' , u can check on page 1, ovette has the detail of said drama.

Guest arielcc

i love Minki's character here unlike his previous role as Bong Ki in IRRLY who kinda annoyed me a bit. I think him as Tae Bong has more depth than the usually loud and bantering BK. Im not really familiar with Chae Rim.. mianhe im a late bloomer when it comes to Korean Dramas but i love her now!!! She a great actress and i feel that i can relate to her character as Dal Ja (im not that old ok? :sweatingbullets: )

Welcome to DJS!! I've not watch RRLY but I did catch LMK's kissing scenes with Eugene on Youtube... I think he looked kinda different to me in RRLY. Definately looked more suave and cute in DJS. Love his TB character! And yes CR is a great actress, she was great in AAE and there's where many of us got hooked onto her. You should try catch it if you have not. Then'll you'll get hooked unto JDG as well LOL!! :lol::P

i love this drama.. i even watched the episode 21 even though it does not have subs.. and i dont speak korean. .. i love min ki here.. he eventually grows on you.. i did not like him that much at first.. but now.. o well.. like him love him!

this drama is great because its not to touchy, like heavy drama, not that i don't like sad dramas.. but what makes this drama good, is that i can believe that it is real.. yeah i think that's it.. the story is real.. its characters could be seen in ordinary people.

definitely on top of my Kdrama LIST

it a good thing the subbing team are great.. but the tricky part is..

i don't really know how to dl the subs/videos/torrents from d-addicts.. it is a .srt file and my player wont recognize the file type... i want to watch epi 21 but i can't find anyone yet who has uploaded it already..

can anyone tell me how? thanks

Guest koreandramadabest

can someone post the WALLPAPER OF DALJA'S SPRING? OR THE PICTURES THAT YOU JUST EDITED?? BECAUSE I WANT TO PUT IT TO MY FRIENDSTER BACKGROUND!

Guest ovette

^

^

try checking the first post under the wallpapers category.. there are a lot! :)

im glad many are getting hooked in this drama.. THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE DRAMA YOU CANT MISS!

and THANK YOU SO MUCH WITHS2!!! it's down to the last one!! you rock...:)

Guest xbeybidollx

CREDITS:

EPISODE 21 *SUN*

Arigato!!! Arigato!!! im so excited to watch it again now with subs.. thank u guys for ur hardwork on this drama alot will be more hook in the days to come again thank u ^^

i don't really know how to dl the subs/videos/torrents from d-addicts.. it is a .srt file and my player wont recognize the file type... i want to watch epi 21 but i can't find anyone yet who has uploaded it already..

can anyone tell me how? thanks

What player are you using to watch? If you are using WMP, then you'll need to download a small program called Vobsub. Just google for it and you'll find it. Once you've installed it make sure your avi and srt are in the same folder and are similarly named ie. Dalja Spring 1.avi and Dalja Spring 1.srt. Then just play your avi file in WMP and the subtitles will automatically load. Or download BSPlayer - I think it has a feature that automatically loads subtitles.

Guest ds_dreamer

EP 21's Eng Sub is out!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeee................. thanks to the subbing team...................

Archived