[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest ovette

i do my hardsubs this way:

(i dont know if it will be easy for you, be for me it's the best way)

1. download virtualdubmod

2. download TMPGEnc

3. download SRT to SSA ( a file that converts the subs from .srt to .ssa)

4. load vid to virtualdubmod, in the folder of VDM click on the AuxSetUp, in the plugin folder place the add in Subtitler.vdf [Avery Lee] and load the sub by clicking video->filter->add->look for the subtitler Avery Lee

5. then click on file-> start frame server

6. open TMPGEnc then on load choose all files and open the file with the .vdr

then itll hardsubbed.. it's kinda long. but it works fine :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, u can use gom player, is so much easier. U just have to install gom player on your PC and then put the sub and the file into a same folder and it will automatically play the video with sub for u. But u have to rename the file and the sub, they have to be the same name

Guest lunae

Title of the song: Nocturne [taken from album "Songs from A Secret Garden"]

Music by Rolf Lovland and sung by Gunnhild Tvinnereim. Btw it's ep.10.

thanks for your help!!! =)

and great thanks for the sub team for ep21 sub =)) <3 u guys!

Guest o_selina_o

omg the subs are out!! AHHHH!!! thanks SOOO much for the subs, ive been waiting for them for like 3 days now, and itching to watch the epi 21, cudnt stop thinking abt what would happen in epi 21 >___< i saw the trailers and just made me even more eager to watch it >.< the ending to epi 20 was just a shocker, and sad >.< made me v.teary at the end of epi 20

so obsessed with Dal Ja's Spring!! :wub: :wub:

DalJa's Spring already ended :tears: ...

I want to thank to everyone that make this thread alive...

Mostly ovette for info and for first post that organized so well.... To all uploader.... Creidesca for fast link and caps... javabeans for summary (and many more, sorry cannot remember all)...

It very helpful, so far i mostly just a silence reader that always here :D...

And very thankful for WITHS2 Fansub that make this drama soooo muchhhh enjoyable....

Here maybe my last MV for this drama (actually so far i just make 2mv... he he :blush: not so much)

Hope you all will enjoy it, take it as medicine for tomorrow, 2nd wed without DalJa's Spring...

TaeBong and DalJa - Kiss Compilation

Enjoy!

I've been watching this show over spring break - I love it! I was wondering, is this mv available for download? I checked the first page, but it was only listed here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl-uH5fV8k on youtube. Thank you ^^

I made those...

Here the link if you interested

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B8UF0S2J

Guest fashionista

Mostly ovette for info and for first post that organized so well.... To all uploader.... Creidesca for fast link and caps... javabeans for summary (and many more, sorry cannot remember all)...

And very thankful for WITHS2 Fansub that make this drama soooo muchhhh enjoyable....

Here maybe my last MV for this drama (actually so far i just make 2mv... he he :blush: not so much)

Hope you all will enjoy it, take it as medicine for tomorrow, 2nd wed without DalJa's Spring...

Enjoy!

I made those...

thanks khai for the mv. i really enjoyed it!

Guest Cerise

Hey Guys!

I just have to start with.... I LOVE CR. Seriously, she's an amazing actress. She surprised me as Oh Dal Ja, the heavy makeup, hairstyle, and clothes. I never imagined her like that, a completely new look for her. Dal Ja's Spring at KBSWorld is still at EP17. The drama is really hilarious, and sweet. All the characters are beautifully portrayed. MinKi is amazing too, I love the way he talks. It seems to me that he talks with an accent though. :sweatingbullets: ? Part of his charm I guess... hehe!

I have a question... The theme song/track no.1 in the OST, I know there's an English lines through the song, "let me feel all love baby, ...", But I have a 5 minutes preview Video of the drama and at the beginning the English lines are different, something like "I'm searching for a true love, everyday I saw you, I can I feel your loving...."? I uploaded a 7 sec Mp3, you can download it at SendSpace... If anyone has the full version please share! :blush: Thanks.

You guys have done a great job in this thread, thank you very much. Komapta! :blush:

Guest lilgzl

Enjoy!

I made those...

OMGshh!! Thank you so much for the MVs!!

There were certainly many kisses in this drama!! I'm a very happy and satisfied fan here :)

Khai btw. you're the one made the Kiss MVs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl-uH5fV8k ! I've been looking and was wondering what song you use? I really like the background song..could you pm me the link to d/l the song? thank you so much!! :)

I love all your MVs

Guest xbeybidollx

What player are you using to watch? If you are using WMP, then you'll need to download a small program called Vobsub. Just google for it and you'll find it. Once you've installed it make sure your avi and srt are in the same folder and are similarly named ie. Dalja Spring 1.avi and Dalja Spring 1.srt. Then just play your avi file in WMP and the subtitles will automatically load. Or download BSPlayer - I think it has a feature that automatically loads subtitles

For me i find GOMPlayer easier to use than BSPlayer and very simple too... just google it to download the player its simple it just let u add subs into any videos...

thanks khai for the mv. i really enjoyed it!

OMGshh!! Thank you so much for the MVs!!

There were certainly many kisses in this drama!! I'm a very happy and satisfied fan here :)

Khai btw. you're the one made the Kiss MVs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl-uH5fV8k ! I've been looking and was wondering what song you use? I really like the background song..could you pm me the link to d/l the song? thank you so much!! :)

I love all your MVs

Welcome... Glad cuz you all like it... very appreciate it.

Sorry a little of topic:

The song is from Blink - Kiss

It always playing in X-Man during Sung Shi Kyung performance (You should watch SSK reaction everytime this song was play :rolleyes: ) If you notice it also was played in earlier episode of DalJa's (sorry cannot remember which one)

Here:- (credit to Shortboy's song list)

Blink - Kiss

Guest makemyday

haha i'm crazy.

this drama hasnt even been over for a month

and i'm already rewatching it.

withdrawals oh withdrawals.

Guest estincelle*

OH. MY. GOD.

THANKS FOR EP.22 SUBS ay_link!

i think im gonna die from excitement because of what happened in ep.21 yet sad at the same time because it's almost the end. uwahh..

Thanks azzurri for this information.

I was able to download 2 episodes but found difficulty incorporating the subtitles, now I can watch this show. Thanks again.

What player are you using to watch? If you are using WMP, then you'll need to download a small program called Vobsub. Just google for it and you'll find it. Once you've installed it make sure your avi and srt are in the same folder and are similarly named ie. Dalja Spring 1.avi and Dalja Spring 1.srt. Then just play your avi file in WMP and the subtitles will automatically load. Or download BSPlayer - I think it has a feature that automatically loads subtitles.

Guest amane~matsuo

many many thanks withs2!! yes, they are the best!!!!

me too, rewatching this over and over again but sometimes i skim coz i love all the sweet moments between TB and DJ, SJ and SD, heehee [:

Archived