[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting...
class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 9 Review: Kim Kang Woo Gives Lee Si Young a Hint to Check on CCTV

In Golden Cross, episode 9, Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo) gave a hint to Seo Yi Re(played by Lee Si Young) to check on the CCTV records.

Do Yoon said to Yi Re, “Don’t you think it’s suspicious that the fire alarm went on that day when there was no fire? It’s probably someone who killed my father that turned the alarm on.”

This time Yi Re listened to Do Yoon and decided to check on the records.

more interesting
class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 9 Review: Han Eun Jung Suggests Alliance to Kim Kang Woo

In Golden Cross, episode 9, Hong Sa Ra(played by Han Eun Jung) suggested alliance to Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo).

Do Yoon got a call from Sa Ra and went to meet her. Do Yoon asked, “Who are you?” Sa Ra replied, “I was the one who cast your sister and introduced her to Seo Dong Ha(played by Jung Bo Suk). But I really didn’t know that she would have gotten killed an moreover, I never expected your father to turn out to be her murderer.”

Sa Ra continued, “I father lost everything because of them. I’ve live as their slave for sixteen years. There may be one killer, but there are more people for you to catch. The whole Golden Cross. If we cooperate with each other, we might have a chance to succeed on taking a revenge.”

Cr. Kdrama

heartbreaking...
class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 9 Review: Lee Si Young Sees Jung Bo Suk in CCTV Records

In Golden Cross, episode 9, Seo Yi Re(played by Lee Si Young) saw Seo Dong Ha(played by Jung Bo Suk) in the hospital’s CCTV records.

Previously, Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo) suggested Yi Re to check on the CCTV records. Yi Re got the records and started to watch them in her office. In the video, she saw her father quickly coming out of Kang Joo Wan(played by Lee Dae Yeon)’s hospital room. She was absolutely shocked to see her father on the footage instead of Park Ki Jool(played by Jo Jae Ryong).

Cr. Kdrama

Michael and that G/Pa secty both needs to be in jail for luring those young girls with the fake promise of making them starrs... G/Pa is the one that wears many masks.. And turning them gold bars over to the prosecution office was stupid he could have just gave up the pass ports but I would have kept those Gold bars and the money for a later date when ahead and bought that restaurant for mom in someone else name like his daughter..Yr.. 
Her family owes them that much and some... Killing the father and the daughter to the old pervert I really thinks he has some kinda of twisted mind because of his love for his daughter that he can't have so the next best thing is get someone very similar in age..   

Guest Aisek

Today's episode was alright not really exciting. what i did like was the reporter's new hairstyle he made me do a double take

“Golden Cross” Lee Si-yeong spots Jeong Bo-seok’s intent to kill

Lee si yeong spotted her father jeong bo seok about to commit murder. Seo i rae (lee si yeong) spotted her father seo dong ha (jeong bo seok) at the murder scene.

aupfja.jpg

Lee Si-yeong spotted her father Jeong Bo-seok about to commit murder.

Seo I-rae (Lee Si-yeong) spotted her father Seo Dong-ha (Jeong Bo-seok) at the murder scene on the latest episode of the KBS 2TV drama “Golden Cross“.

Seo I-rae knew Seo Dong-ha was the culprit and looked through the hospital CCTV records. It showed that Seo Dong-ha was quickly in and out of Kang Joo-wan’s (Lee Dae-yeon) room again.

She was shocked to see what she just saw. It was her father who seemed to be the murderer and not Park Ki-jool like she thought.

Do-yoon hid this fact from her and let her figure it out on her own. Now she had an even bigger reason to suspect her father of being the killer.

Golden Cross” is about the revenge of a family that was sacrificed due to the secrets and plots of a secret club called Golden Cross.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl…

I haven't watched episode 7 yet but wanted to comment on Dong Ha's feelings for his daughter. I don't think there is a twisted sexual component to it. If he were a good guy (like DY's father who copped to his daughter's murder to protect his son's career), we would applaud him for loving his child above everything else. The dichotomy of him being into young girls while loving his daughter like any great father should and not seeing the dissonance is what makes him interesting. 
He is clearly proud of her, the person she has become. Unlike all the other characters associated with the Golden Cross, Dong Ha wants to do what is best for the country. Instead he is under the thumb of Michael and his father in law and stuck in a loveless marriage. The only thing he can say he did right is raise Yi Re into the kind of person he wishes he could be.
I also think Dong Ha wants to be worshipped or in charge. Instead he is weak and prone to taking the easiest path possible for self preservation while lying to himself that the end justifies the means. And then he blames others for turning him into a person he dislikes intensely while not achieving anything he wants. That is where his persecution complex and self-loathing comes from. Yi Re is the only person who gives him the validation he seeks. Which is why despite his great love for his daughter, he is still not above using her to save his hide and preserve her image of him as long as he thinks it does not hurt her. Also he did try to get her off the case initially but once it was a done deal, he started using her. It is totally in tune with who he is - a guy with lofty ideals which are sacrificed at the altar of power and self interest.

Guest Aisek

Omg I need eng sub now for ep 10. Yi rae knows the truth. Really want to know the conversation she had with Do YoonI know Sa ra is the bad guy but i got so pissed when Dong ha slapped her, i was hoping for her to say something to put him in place but she couldn't do anything and michael was no help. 
Um Ki joon as michael is awesome, i am suppose to hate him but he's just so funny, charismatic plus handsome. Michael still deserve to pay for his manipulation though. 

“Golden Cross” Lee Si-yeong loses evidence again

Lee si yeong lost evidence to help her catch the criminal once again. On the tenth episode of the kbs 2tv drama "golden cross", seo i rae (lee si yeong) didn't realize.

pghpjb.jpg

Lee Si-yeong lost evidence to help her catch the criminal once again.

On the tenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama “Golden Cross“, Seo I-rae (Lee Si-yeong) didn’t realize that it was her father Seo Dong-ha (Jeong Bo-seok) who killed Kang Joo-wan (Lee Dae-yeon), even after looking at the CCTV which Kang Do-yoon (Kim Kang-woo) had given to her.

She had planned to meet Seo Dong-ha at the hospital where Kang Joo-wan was in and even after seeing him come out of the ER, she convinced herself that he was only there looking for her.

Seo I-rae told Kang Do-yoon, Kang Joo-wan’s son, “I will find the culprit so leave it up to me. The family of the deceased shouldn’t be investigating this”.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v…

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22245/20140515/golden-cross-han-eun-jung-puts-hand-out-to-kim-kang-woo.htm
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22239/20140515/golden-cross-jung-bo-suk-appears.htm
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22242/20140515/you-are-surrounded-ko-ah-rah-bickers-with-lee-seung-ki.htm

Not sure that was losing evidence or more denying the truth. His reasons for being at the hospital were plausible up until her mother (who I can see why she doesn't like her) spoke about what happened. It became evident that her father left before the hospital call. I liked ep 10. It is obvious from the look at the end by Kang Do Yun, he will be using Seo Yi Re BIG TIME!! Now the big question will be whether he will fall for the the killer of his father (he suspects) and sister (he doesn't know that yet).

As I watched Ep 9 and 10 I found some very interesting things about Yr father..
How can one man love his daughter so much and yet prey upon others daughter they way he do.. I have yet to figure him out what makes him like this but I feel he has a deep attachment with his daughter it's more like and obsession and a possession over her it's like he wants no man around her period.. I guess it's his way of keeping away from men like him.. I wonder how long have he been this way this isn't something that's just started with him..
Moving on to Yr she lives in her denial world that her father isn't capable of something like this but has all the tale tale signs in her face and yet she still refuse to believe.. Het looking at the Cctv footage she has never thought to judge the time frame that her father was there..Yr has no business being a prosecutor if she can't think to check the small details..
Michael Jang has a whole different agenda he aims to marry Yr and taking over the whole golden cross organization.. And all these people sucj KDH and the rest are half these people achilles heel.. But he's going to leave his tail to long and get caught in his on mess.. I like how he thought he could intimidate Kdh and it didn't work so he knows he got competition when it comes to Yr..Kdh fowling his plans.. If they so much try and kill him everybody is going to know it was a setup..         

Archived