(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bouquet78 said:

angelangie

said:

chinlylin

said:

angelangie

said: Gui Gui update her Facebook

31st March 2014 - 11.13am (+8 GST)

難得香港行碰到了下黑雨下冰雹...我真的太幸運了原本沒戲的我,突然有戲了...現在又突然沒戲...我只能哈哈哈帶過。
translations: Going to Hong Kong on one of the trips encounter the black rain hail storms...I'm honestly very lucky, I wasnt being playful, but then suddenly was feeling it...now it gone again...i can only go through it with HA HA HA.

mwahahaha. Did they also report that LMH was only one of the many wax figures that she hugged in the Madame Tussaud's exhibit? 

I hope they're teasing Taecyeon about this and getting his ears all fire engine red.  

I'd be interested to know how the Korean media is building this up. It's either -
a. They know that something's up between Taec and Guigui but are not outright saying it.    
b. It's a pretty slow news day for them because they're now reporting on Guigui's "little field trip" and making an issue of it.  

Seriously, why would they care how the Chinese fans are reacting to one of THEIR entertainment personalities unless they know that their own entertainment personality, aka Taecyeon, is involved in it, too...BIG TIME. 

kekeke. I WANT POPCORN! 

Me tooooo....popcorn + coke please. I am ready watching...pali..pali...@korchick, @bluemoonlight, @minwooluv78‌, you are wanted!... :D

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

Oh no  [-X calling me 老師 is a little bit too much.  I'm a little bit better but not that much better!

:D

Neither Mandarin or English is my first language 

:P

someone already edited the pic.. LOL

credits: 
闵芳 facebook

OMG....this is really funny....wuahahahaha...poor LMH. TG fans are really superfast and fantastic!! Unbelievable...this creator PS-ed it perfectly! I wonder how TG will react when they both see this!... :))

Guest woojie

It is funny to see  Guigui did to  her director ( a child at heart as what oppa said) but it is  cutie style ha ha ha. she'll be a good hairdresse someday.  

@chinlylin, 
Don't forget to get the Choc magazine okay? I would like to see what other April Fool's Day Prank they have on aside from the coverpage typo. 
Here's your popcorn. Caramel popcorn with salted almonds and pretzel.
de1de00cffa9ea3783123093c139a564.jpg credit:everybodylikessandwiches

Remember this, Taeyeon-ssi? 
"Using toys to tease one another is kinda showing one's affection."  -- TY at Everland
74bb8dae-ef88-4098-987b-e1b8d514c0a1_zps

Well, for Guigui, it's the social media. Using Facebook and Weibo to tease one another is her way of showing her affection. 
slide5_zps92f3233e.png
credit: angelangie

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: @chinlylin, 
Don't forget to get the Choc magazine okay? I would like to see what other April Fool's Day Prank they have on aside from the coverpage typo. 
Here's your popcorn. Caramel popcorn with salted almonds and pretzel.
 credit:everybodylikessandwiches

Archived